The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,285

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
The Truth

Henderson, NV

#17945 Sep 20, 2013
WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>All you pieces of White Traitor Trash who can't kiss enough black arse daily remember this next time you trip over each other to kiss some hate-filled Black's arse the next time. Instead of helping out YOUR OWN, you elect to do cartwheels and bendover backwards for people who despise you and go out of their way to make things difficult for you. Worse yet, you cowardly traitors will even turn against your own to curry favor from these ingrates. Pathetic.
What even shocks me more is when a white employee is outwardly being harassed by other l\ligger employees and then turns around and kisses their fat black lazy asses with a shit-eating grin, acting just like them.
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#17946 Sep 21, 2013
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>Bravo!!! Hear Hear!!! Very well said and right on target!!!
First of all white people get butt hurt over anything and everything. Then what do you want say it with me an APOLOGY. As far as the welfare system there are more single women milking the system and families who are white.
Why is there a welfare office in every white city according to the US state census office 62% collect AFDC are white I know one thing out of my 73 tenants I would say most of the white people collect AFDC not that is wrong nice people just fallen under
Hard times I have a few yuppies black and white more hispanics. Pompous black women and pompous white men are the worst. So stop the labels if you see the faces
of despair it comes in all colors
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#17947 Sep 21, 2013
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>Not to mention a craving for crack, malt liquor, rape, rap, chicken, ribs, watermelons, racism, lying, ugly wardrobes and government welfare.
White people's rapist,land stealing, pedofiles,thieves, haters of all
Minorities,Trailer trash,serial killers,cannibals that live right next to market,lost in the
Woods,no it all,save this save that,wiggers,made up illness,mutant gene,ice hockey only sport, NASCAR,cribbage, boring parties,no season food, bench warmers,noisey,
Tell on everybody

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Dallas, GA

#17948 Sep 21, 2013
black momma wrote:
<quoted text>First of all white people get butt hurt over anything and everything. Then what do you want say it with me an APOLOGY. As far as the welfare system there are more single women milking the system and families who are white.
Why is there a welfare office in every white city according to the US state census office 62% collect AFDC are white I know one thing out of my 73 tenants I would say most of the white people collect AFDC not that is wrong nice people just fallen under
Hard times I have a few yuppies black and white more hispanics. Pompous black women and pompous white men are the worst. So stop the labels if you see the faces
Did you attend government schools, and they forgot to teach you ratio and analytical mathematics?
KKK

Ferndale, MI

#17949 Sep 21, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you attend government schools, and they forgot to teach you ratio and analytical mathematics?
She's too lazy to learn as most of them are.

Since: Nov 11

Lansing, MI

#17950 Sep 21, 2013
So much hatred, how fierce is the desire to destroy black people...yet, at the same time, so impotent lol. A lot of bark and no bite. Just continue to chat it up. Nothing will change. Hitler tried all the crap you hateful racists talk about all day on here and guess what? Who is still around and who's dead? Bwaaaaaa!
Concerned Citizen

Buffalo, NY

#17951 Sep 21, 2013
black momma wrote:
<quoted text>First of all white people get butt hurt over anything and everything. Then what do you want say it with me an APOLOGY. As far as the welfare system there are more single women milking the system and families who are white.
Name me a "white city".
Concerned Citizen

Buffalo, NY

#17952 Sep 21, 2013
black momma wrote:
Haha! Thanks for the laugh this morning! White people get "butt hurt"? You have it turned around! White people generally keep thier mouths shut for fear of being labeled the dreaded "racist". It's the opportunistic knee grows who act "butt hurt" about every little perceived slight! That's when the usual gang of poverty pimps roll in with their threats, boycotts and marches!

I love it when blacks say they will boycott a certain area, store, restaurant etc.... that's when I go and patronize whatever it may be, because I know I won't have to deal with some jig chimping out.
Concerned Citizen

Buffalo, NY

#17953 Sep 21, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
So much hatred, how fierce is the desire to destroy black people...yet, at the same time, so impotent lol. A lot of bark and no bite. Just continue to chat it up. Nothing will change. Hitler tried all the crap you hateful racists talk about all day on here and guess what? Who is still around and who's dead? Bwaaaaaa!
Personally I have no desire to "destroy" blacks. They do a pretty good job if that on their own.

What I DO object to though, is having to financially subsidize- through excessive taxation - their lazy and morally corrupt entitlement lifestyle. If it's not public assistance (welfare, food stamps etc), it's free cell phones, outrageous costs of a failed public educational system, and even the cost to incarcerate them. They are a huge drain on the money I work very hard for- despite being a small segment of the population.

Like I've said before... I'm a seperatist . I believe that people want to live amongst others that share their cultural views, values and such. Forced Desegregation was a huge mistake. The naive whites who think blacks are misunderstood and just want to all live side by side in harmony have never been in the real world. There are countless examples across this country of what happens to an area when the blacks start moving into white areas . I defy you to show even one example of the opposite.
The Truth

Henderson, NV

#17954 Sep 21, 2013
Can anyone honestly believe what these two racist l\liggers are even posting? K-l\ligger is more of an idiot chimp l\ligger than big fat momma sheboon l\ligger. "The l\ligger Crybaby Poster Chimps"
Sam I Am

Hardy, AR

#17955 Sep 21, 2013
The Truth wrote:
Can anyone honestly believe what these two racist l\liggers are even posting? K-l\ligger is more of an idiot chimp l\ligger than big fat momma sheboon l\ligger. "The l\ligger Crybaby Poster Chimps"
Big fat momma is a typical bubble butt coon ol right.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#17956 Sep 21, 2013
black momma wrote:
Look up the per capita numbers of blacks compared to whites on welfare and then the per capita number of blacks compared to whites committing major crimes and then get back to me..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#17957 Sep 21, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
It's as fierce as the desire blacks have to not only destroy themselves but to destroy whites as well. Idi Amin tried what Hitler did then the Hutu tried it on the Tutsi in the 90's again so don't give me your white genocide crap. Your own people sold your ancestors to whites a long time ago. I will bet everything I own that you are better off over here then you would be in Africa if slavery had not occurred. If it wasn't for whites you people would still be picking cotton. You should be thanking the white race but you're to ignorant to know the difference..
The Truth

Henderson, NV

#17958 Sep 21, 2013
The NRA needs to enroll those Chicago l\ligger chimps in a marksmanship course, so the next time those l\liggers go out on one of their "gang bangs" they'll at least kill a few of their own. For every l\ligger chimp they kill they'll receive one one bucket of the Colonal's finest fried chicken. It's called "Community Cleanup" at its best.
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#17959 Sep 21, 2013
KKK wrote:
<quoted text>
She's too lazy to learn as most of them are.
White are always creating hobbit
Worlds,Lord of the ring worlds, Harry Pussy potter, because their lives are lack less and no culture you're like a good ole American hot dog a wennie in a bun. If their was fair tomorrow you set up all american stands with your music and boring as dancing I guess that us what you call it and we set up our fair next to yours the fun side.Ok you say we kill each other but why do your teachers and most of the male population want to screw kids so much. Yeah your morals are by far better just don't go to the priest for comfort. You will end up a bend over altar boy.Blues you my my my ch ch ch child now run a say hi to Mary.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#17960 Sep 21, 2013
If this Health care Plan is so good why is Obama postponing it instead of speeding it up? Why are there so many waivers if it is so great? Why are companies opting out for the exchanges? Why are people losing their jobs or having their hours reduced? Why doesn't Congress join the plan? And this is Obama's signature legislation, his legacy?

What say you Boy Barney?
real deal

Studio City, CA

#17961 Sep 21, 2013
black momma wrote:
<quoted text>White are always creating hobbit
Worlds,Lord of the ring worlds, Harry Pussy potter, because their lives are lack less and no culture you're like a good ole American hot dog a wennie in a bun. If their was fair tomorrow you set up all american stands with your music and boring as dancing I guess that us what you call it and we set up our fair next to yours the fun side.Ok you say we kill each other but why do your teachers and most of the male population want to screw kids so much. Yeah your morals are by far better just don't go to the priest for comfort. You will end up a bend over altar boy.Blues you my my my ch ch ch child now run a say hi to Mary.
Sorry honey. Monrovia in Liberia is the child rape capital of the world. They even have signs in the city that say "don't rape." You should see the UN reports of all the child rape going on in Haiti. Even Sean Penn abandoned that black rathole. Blacks, as a race, are not peers of whites. Never have been, never will be.
You know that in your heart. So do we.

Here's a documentary on Liberia today:

You'll claim you didn't watch it, because you're a liar and a coward. And we'll get a great demonstration of a negative racial stereotype in over her head-again.

All many white people in America want is the freedom to not be around you. Why can't you at least give us that? You can still get your welfare. We just want areas where we can be sure that you aren't. Blacks have quite a few areas where white people are glad to stay away from, we just want the same for us and our kids.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#17962 Sep 21, 2013
black momma wrote:
Wayne Williams ring a bell? I can go on if you wish..
Concerned Citizen

Smithfield, RI

#17965 Sep 21, 2013
black momma wrote:
Still waiting for you to name me one "white city".

And take your meds, you are rambling again.

Since: Nov 11

Southfield, MI

#17967 Sep 21, 2013
It seems like folks have nothing better to do with their time than sit around having wet dreams about how the world would be such a better place without blacks...yet, they are still powerless to do anything about it! The only thing these people are good at is moaning and crying and whining all day long as they enjoy the temporary "favor" of white supremacy. Enjoy it while it lasts white people! It won't last forever. History tells us that. When another ethnic group rises to topple white supremacy and Euro-America becomes a fart in the wind what will racist turds say then?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 29 min xxxrayted 31,497
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 8 hr Boro parent 31,281
Dennis Gannon trying to cover his past! 10 hr Tina 4
greene county humane society 10 hr Tina 5
Representative Mike Turner is a Pentagon Pimp 16 hr The New Cool Warrior 1
For readers, not breeders and bottom feeders: Mon Fan of Leon The Man 2
Mart Crowe (May '12) Sun rjd 61

Springboro Jobs

Springboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Springboro News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Springboro

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]