The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments (Page 720)

Showing posts 14,381 - 14,400 of17,785
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

Fishizzle wrote:
<quoted text>Strait up, das correct amundoe u no wat i b trine ta say, tis like big black sheboon l\ligga momma aint even got da brain of a spider monkey, she b makin all us l\liggas lookin smart, u no wat I be sayin homey.
Damn it feels good to be a gangster
Fishizzle

Lumberton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

ICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey KFEDUS why don't you take your thumb out of mouth and crawl back up inside of black momma's womb you pacified wacist spoon billed c00n.Bwwwwwwa (;-(l)---
Fat black momma first baby weigh 47 pound 14 ounces the same as her left boob why be why she be name da baby "Lefty Booby Ali l\ligga"
Meanie

Madison Heights, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

black momma wrote:
<quoted text>Well in simple terms the special Olympics you are on your own. I even promise the judges that you are more focus that you were stable and a team player. So ungrateful
You ever consider stand up comedy? Please don't. Don't confuse people laughing at you to people laughing with you, unless, of course, you've accepted the fact people laugh at you for obvious reasons.
black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Fishizzle wrote:
<quoted text>Fat black momma first baby weigh 47 pound 14 ounces the same as her left boob why be why she be name da baby "Lefty Booby Ali l\ligga"
How do you know so much about my family
black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Meanie wrote:
<quoted text>
You ever consider stand up comedy? Please don't. Don't confuse people laughing at you to people laughing with you, unless, of course, you've accepted the fact people laugh at you for obvious reasons.
Come on the special Olympics that was funny to me. It is not like all hope is lost like you are going to be so happyyyy. I alone search and located the last water head baby helmet. Ha rump I didn't get a ha rump out of you :quote: blazing saddles:
black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Thanks a lot meanie now all the water head babies are protesting I can't leave my home you are selective in your torture
ICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

black momma wrote:
<quoted text>How do you know so much about my pack of uncivilized pavement tree huggers.
Well just watch the National Geographic Channel special the migration of the kuntanigra pack there the ones with there noses pierced with chicken bones jumping around like a wild bunch of animals just like there fellow street thugs.Bwwwwwwwwa 7734/2013 (;-(l)--
black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

ICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Well just watch the National Geographic Channel special the migration of the kuntanigra pack there the ones with there noses pierced with chicken bones jumping around like a wild bunch of animals just like there fellow street thugs.Bwwwwwwwwa 7734/2013 (;-(l)--
I didn't tree loving or hugging you misquoted me. Tree chugging,fried chicken, pierce nipples, dancing to jungle boogie get it right.

Hey reddy this is Thelma Lou I come hurme forum college can I barred the karr.Gal ain't nuthting change Aww deddy that za nastie stuck in on Sat thang whoo reddy it taste lika sh..t Oh girlie youree brother needit to go rather store' sorts now give daddy reddy a kiss. Wooho sum bode need to tell him lay off the onions
Meanie

Madison Heights, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

black momma wrote:
<quoted text> I didn't tree loving or hugging you misquoted me. Tree chugging,fried chicken, pierce nipples, dancing to jungle boogie get it right.
Hey reddy this is Thelma Lou I come hurme forum college can I barred the karr.Gal ain't nuthting change Aww deddy that za nastie stuck in on Sat thang whoo reddy it taste lika sh..t Oh girlie youree brother needit to go rather store' sorts now give daddy reddy a kiss. Wooho sum bode need to tell him lay off the onions
Looks like English but nobody understands a word you're saying. Stay off the drugs. It makes you a bigger idiot than you already are.
TN Voter

Kennewick, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

All you have to do is look up the facts...

Look at how high the crime is in the black neighborhoods!

Look at how racist they are...

Look at the schools

Look at all the single moms and no dads!

Look at all the killings that take place...

Memphis and St. Louis used to be blue collar cities! Now they are run down dumps
ICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

TN Voter wrote:
All you have to do is look up the facts...
Look at how high the crime is in the black neighborhoods!
Look at how racist they are...
Look at the schools
Look at all the single moms and no dads!
Look at all the killings that take place...
Memphis and St. Louis used to be blue collar cities! Now they are run down dumps
Just look @ E.Stl it's just like a Aperikan war zone they should put a electric security fence around it to keep the bootlip c00ns in there giant cage just like there silverback reletives @ zoo and provide them all with 40oz and blunts and a tire swing to keep them busy,now that sounds like a plan ......lol 7734/2013 (;-(l)----
Auchtung

Park Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

If you spot Kaffart on the loose, contact Hazl\lig.com
Auchtung

Park Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

If you spot Big Fat black momma l\lig sheboon steamrolling on the road, contact the Wildlife and Game Department.
Auchtung

Park Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

It's official, HNIC Obama has signed a bill designating 150 KFCs to be built on the Moon and Mars by the year 2020. There goes the rest of the Solar System.
black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

Meanie wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like English but nobody understands a word you're saying. Stay off the drugs. It makes you a bigger idiot than you already are.
Excuse me how rude of me.I assume you spoke early,inbred, Kentuckian, backwood banjo deliverance dialect. I can recall a few words when my family and I went to a actual backwoods brawl of the Hatfield and McCoy's very informative. Thelma Lou was on spring break decided to
return home from beauty school after all it was a six year course to see the family. She wanted to borrow the car father inform her nothing has change in order for her to use the car she must perform fellacio on him. She complied but his penis did not taste normal it had the smell of human feces. He forgot her brother had already had ask previously now you understand sodomy following fellacio that's the way you guys get things done
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

I often wondered why there are no Black women over here with those elongated necks with the gold rings on them? Some had their lower lips elongated to make them look like a duck bill too.
I never saw a pigmy or a canable either ??????
syd system

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
I often wondered why there are no Black women over here with those elongated necks with the gold rings on them? Some had their lower lips elongated to make them look like a duck bill too.
what is wrong with white folks so billy Joe bad ass in the net but when you see a crowd of black folks so scare.Same old animal jokes we don't give s fun k about all that weak ass shi... I am so glad my man is not like the boring sissy sensitive sewing circle of I think he might be gay white man.
Things white people love
1. Watch flies f..k
Buck Rohde

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
Chetty,

Those women are the upper class where those bangles denote their status in their tribe. They were the leaders who sold their lower echelon people to the slave traders.
Da Rev Al Chimpton

Park Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

Have any body notice dat I loss a lotta weiht lately? Dis l\ligga gotta goo way to looze weight by gettin rear ended by big black gay l\ligga bucks wit AIDS. Ma azz mite be sore all da time but I show does looze a loota weight wen I got AIDS. It goes to shows yalls dat I aint no dum l\ligga.
Meanie

Madison Heights, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

black momma AKA syd system wrote:
<quoted text>what is wrong with white folks so billy Joe bad ass in the net but when you see a crowd of black folks so scare.Same old animal jokes we don't give s fun k about all that weak ass shi... I am so glad my man is not like the boring sissy sensitive sewing circle of I think he might be gay white man.
Things white people love
1. Watch flies f..k
Changing your forum alias doesn't improve the context. Still looks like English but can't understand a word you're saying.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 14,381 - 14,400 of17,785
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Springboro Discussions

Search the Springboro Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Happy Easter to all the moozlims! 7 hr The Duke of Hazard 3
Are Hookah Bars good for you? 7 hr The Duke of Hazard 4
What to do ? 19 hr around here 1
tattoo parlors Sat kris moore 13
Dayton ohio moral (Jun '09) Sat USASEXGUIDE 4
Who do you support for Secretary of State in Oh... (Oct '10) Sat mjjcpa 170
I need a rice cooker and a backpack... Sat Literature Lover 4
•••
•••