The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,572

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story

Since: Nov 11

Grand Rapids, MI

#17873 Sep 19, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe the world will keep spinning but America would die without the white man. Think about a land without the white man for a minute. Nobody to pay for all the freebies! The savage blacks would attack the rich smart blacks first killing them off in weeks then they would turn on each other until the last can opener was lost, then the last of the blacks would die because they would be too stupid to figure out how to open up a can of beans!
Well I agree with you there. America was made for white people. White people are also the majority for now. As far as "pay[ing] for all the freebies" well that's another story. If you're a taxpayer, whether an individual or corporation, you pay for the "freebies". There are millions of non-white taxpayers in America. When social order decays white people would act as savage and beastly as blacks and as savage as every other race. That's a promise.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#17874 Sep 19, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I agree with you there. America was made for white people. White people are also the majority for now. As far as "pay[ing] for all the freebies" well that's another story. If you're a taxpayer, whether an individual or corporation, you pay for the "freebies". There are millions of non-white taxpayers in America. When social order decays white people would act as savage and beastly as blacks and as savage as every other race. That's a promise.
Wrong again. Many whites are prepared for the day when this country runs out of money. The hoards of thugs will loot, riot and burn their own cities down and when there is nothing left they will make their way out to where country folks live. Country folk are not only prepared with the learned skills of living off of the land but have adequately stored enough guns and ammo to kill small unprepared gang banging thug punks, guaranteed..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#17875 Sep 19, 2013
Kafart-

"When social order decays white people would act as savage and beastly as blacks and as savage as every other race. That's a promise."

Why don't whites act that way now? You don't see whites killing each other in alarming numbers in the cities they live in. Blacks are daily savages in big cities. Interesting don't you think?
Sandy

Los Angeles, CA

#17876 Sep 19, 2013
DEnglish1 wrote:
Is western subjectivism, materialism, capitalism and consumerism concealing your soul and producing bad Karma?
Violence is always initiated from negative emissions/feeling and can perpetuate for many generations unless the bad core seeds are rooted out. This is typically due to lack of sub-prime investments= low employment=drugs=drink=violenc e.
Our economic paradigm is in conflict with our political ideology. We profess democratic ideals yet Corporate Capitalism is undemocratic in its command structure and in its integration with the legal/ political system. You cannot have true democracy when a relatively small group of people command so much political power. Wall Street/goldman sachs, those nasty prime and sub-prime guilt dealers and International Corporations, through campaign contributions and lobbying efforts skewer the whole fabric of our society and government. Instead of society and government reflecting the beliefs and expectations of the masses, they have been warped into satisfying the desires of a fairly few number of Elites. This makes our system a predatory and imperialistic one. Many if not most of the marginalized persons in our society and prisons are the discarded flotsam of this winner take all, might makes right, and selfish- materialist culture.
Do not be the victim, the discarded floatsum of this winner takes all, might makes right selfish materialistic culture!
Find your self!
I my opinion the history of the human beliefs system have since conspired to be irrational and illogical.
Like the burning of witches and people believing the earth was flat to name just two.
We are are also never right because nature claims everything back from us, so there can only be one sort of panentheism or monotheism which also reflects to ones self Atman or being.-The true accountable self soul and conscienceless-
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.— Ralph Waldo Emerson
Look into Atman http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C4%80tman_%28Hi... %
Brahman http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brahman%5DBrahma...
Upanishads http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Upanishads
Vedanta Advaita http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advaita_Ved
Of which are derivatives & teachings of the Vedas written in Sanskrit 1500–1000 BCE http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vedas
There are 4 Vedas Rig-veda, Yajur-veda, Samaveda , Atharvaveda -Sanskrit &#2357;&#2375;&#23 42; véda, "knowledge")
The Vedas are among the oldest sacred texts.
The Samhitas date to roughly 1500–1000 BCE, and the "circum-Vedic" texts, as well as the redaction of the Samhitas, date to c. 1000-500 BCE, resulting in a Vedic period, spanning the mid 2nd to mid 1st millennium BCE, spanning the Late Bronze Age and the Iron Age.
Upanishads
1. Prajnanam Brahma -Consciousness is Brahman -in the Aitareya Upanishad of the Rig-Veda.
2. Aham Brahmasmi -I am Brahman -in the Brahadaranyaka Upanishad of the yajur-Veda.
3. Tat Tvam Asi -That thou art -in Cchandogya Upanishad of the Sama-Veda.
4. Ayam Atma Brahma -The self is Brahman -in Mandukya Upanishad of the Atharva-Veda.
According to the Upanishads, we as humans have a metaphysical being called the atman, then there's the Brahman who which is the Absolute Atman or Supreme Soul or Spirit -also known as Supersoul or Oversoul- Brahman who is the eternal, unchanging, infinite, immanent, and transcendent reality which is the Divine Ground of all matter, energy, time, space, being, and everything beyond in this Universe.
The word "Brahman" is traditionally derived from the verb ((brh))(Sanskrit: to grow), and connotes greatness and infinity.
Hope this helps!
This is the best way to explain it to those who don't understand.....Thank you.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#17877 Sep 19, 2013
Corporate Elites wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Toledo Ohio, a majority WHITE CITY is ranked 25th most violent city in America. So as you can see, RACE DOES NOT MATTER. ECONOMIC CLASS MATTER!!!
Another victory for our wonderful private prisons and the Prison Industrial Complex, who have since 1968 went to war against the POOR, and continue to have over 99.9% of the inmate population of ALL RACES from POVERTY. Hi-Five!!!!
Another victory for Economic Warfare. Another Hi-Five!!!
I am so tired of the WAAAHHHHHH Economic Class Matters.... So if I end up poor I can just do crimes to make my way? F that.... chimps need to abide by the same rules I do
ICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

#17878 Sep 19, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>pop
And this totally STUPID answer is why white folks suffer so much. Civilization and ethnic groups have been around for thousands of years before Satan "blessed" white folks with their current "success" in this world. Africans ruled Africans before Europeans got a hard-on for Africa's people and natural resources. Believe it or not, the world will continue to spin without white people. Life goes on. Get over yourself.
Hey KSTUPID666 your out of control jungle jumping witch Doctor people are possesed by BEBO you uppity azz spearchuking hypocritical wayciss (sarcasm) lol...now go put your sissy azz war paint on and pack a bunch of bananas us white people are here to stay! My friend (;-(l)---- The demise of your race will feel the wrath now think about that pal,FEMA mudhut camps are being built right now and you're on the list.Bwwwwwwwwwa 7734/2013
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#17879 Sep 19, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I do not understand the question please ask it again..
My son wants a snake and his father thinks that is ok
Orkin

Park Ridge, IL

#17880 Sep 19, 2013
ICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey KSTUPID666 your out of control jungle jumping witch Doctor people are possesed by BEBO you uppity azz spearchuking hypocritical wayciss (sarcasm) lol...now go put your sissy azz war paint on and pack a bunch of bananas us white people are here to stay! My friend (;-(l)---- The demise of your race will feel the wrath now think about that pal,FEMA mudhut camps are being built right now and you're on the list.Bwwwwwwwwwa 7734/2013
K-l\ligger would be just another lazy smelly useless "yeow za" l\ligger floating in the wind if it wasn't for lowlife scum liberal white race traitors empowering these backward knuckle-dragging black dumb beasts.
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#17881 Sep 19, 2013
Sandy wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the best way to explain it to those who don't understand.....Thank you.
You have nailed it.The true even flow god like comes from with in35
Orkin

Park Ridge, IL

#17882 Sep 19, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
Kafart-
"When social order decays white people would act as savage and beastly as blacks and as savage as every other race. That's a promise."
Why don't whites act that way now? You don't see whites killing each other in alarming numbers in the cities they live in. Blacks are daily savages in big cities. Interesting don't you think?
l\liggers are daily savages everywhere, cities, country, sewers and trees (except when they're hanging by the neck in them).

Brighton, MI

#17884 Sep 19, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
Kafart-
The funny thing is that white people DO act "savage and beastly". White people possess the bulk of economic and political power. Inner cities are unfortunately usually full of poverty, broken families, and scant job opportunities. That is why. Where white people live is usually where the jobs are and all the real political and economic power is. America was set up for whites by whites. To make a comparison is unfair.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#17885 Sep 19, 2013
black momma wrote:
<quoted text>My son wants a snake and his father thinks that is ok
Snakes are fine as long as it's not a poisonous snake or a big boa constrictor if young children are around. I would recommend a dog or cat though..

Brighton, MI

#17886 Sep 19, 2013
Orkin wrote:
<quoted text>K-l\ligger would be just another lazy smelly useless "yeow za" l\ligger floating in the wind if it wasn't for lowlife scum liberal white race traitors empowering these backward knuckle-dragging black dumb beasts.
Ok, let me get this straight, supposedly, if white people didn't "empower" us to get jobs and get whatever we need to get by, what then? If there were zero jobs in the black community it would be much worse for black people. You can't forcibly deport black people who are American citizens. You whine about what we have then you would whine about the inevitable consequences of no jobs in the black community. Make up your mind or else shut your mouth.
ICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

#17887 Sep 19, 2013
WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>Damn it man, Ise loves dem Little Rascals. I'm going to dress up like Trayvon Martin this Halloween complete with fecal face. Of course I'll have my Skittles and Arizona Iced Tea along with some cough syrup. Gots to have that ghetto "lean." Maybe carry some urine and fecal matter in a soda bottle to make myself really look like a black thug about to go huff some jenkem.
Kfecal sux. 5372.
MAY I suggest you add an O'DRAma mask and on the hoodie it should say if I had some change I would still be here....lol Bwwwwwwa Honk! Honk!;-(l)--
Orkin

Park Ridge, IL

#17888 Sep 19, 2013
The Pope "Pro Queer" is going to Apefrica to give the Apefricans Holy Communion with his boogers. Hey K-l\ligger, why don't you go to Apefrica and receive a "special" Holy Communion from Pope Booger's ass? Your relatives say it taste just like KFC chicken.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#17890 Sep 19, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, let me get this straight, supposedly, if white people didn't "empower" us to get jobs and get whatever we need to get by, what then? If there were zero jobs in the black community it would be much worse for black people. You can't forcibly deport black people who are American citizens. You whine about what we have then you would whine about the inevitable consequences of no jobs in the black community. Make up your mind or else shut your mouth.
Replace the word black with the word white in your little rant and see if that makes any sense to you..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#17891 Sep 19, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
The funny thing is that white people DO act "savage and beastly". White people possess the bulk of economic and political power. Inner cities are unfortunately usually full of poverty, broken families, and scant job opportunities. That is why. Where white people live is usually where the jobs are and all the real political and economic power is. America was set up for whites by whites. To make a comparison is unfair.
How do you explain your black representatives in black districts all across America? You have Black Mayors, Black Congressman and even a Black President helping the black folk out yet nothing has changed for the black population, why do you think that is?
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#17892 Sep 19, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Snakes are fine as long as it's not a poisonous snake or a big boa constrictor if young children are around. I would recommend a dog or cat though..
Are fine? I think a nice little kitty and he can get a white one I will keep my guard up (smile) just in case of the whole take over but he is mix so maybe tuxedo kitty would be better for my son.I just don't get it all my kids love reptiles.My oldest son has a lilltle bearded dragon when I visit whom I call the real original 2.5 kids,BMW couple have a indoor pet zoo.No way that snake can enter this home. Ok I touch an eel from the long beach aquarium I still can remember that slimey back. I got a beef with the eels killing croc dude
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#17893 Sep 19, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>How do you explain your black representatives in black districts all across America? You have Black Mayors, Black Congressman and even a Black President helping the black folk out yet nothing has changed for the black population, why do you think that is?
It is the mind set
Of most black seeking the approval of white people. When most blacks have money that ends there. No handed down wealth no old money. What we hand down is a way out of our neighborhood into the white world. Look at Oprah yes she puts kids through a scholarship program I wish she would let pick out the young black men for her programs. Give gang bangers exposure to a different world oh no.That would cause so much upset Oprah Winfrey network wow I must applaud her scam she shuffle, walk on fire, cried with white women yes sum boss to 2.1 billion dollars.Just like that's cool in Africa. Really how about a water system or even a grocery store or maybe a decent place to live.so you will provide education for young black women and yet they're going back to the same deplorable living conditions. That is like placing a rose in solid concrete and expecting the flowers of glory to sprout.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#17894 Sep 19, 2013
black momma wrote:
<quoted text>Are fine? I think a nice little kitty and he can get a white one I will keep my guard up (smile) just in case of the whole take over but he is mix so maybe tuxedo kitty would be better for my son.I just don't get it all my kids love reptiles.My oldest son has a lilltle bearded dragon when I visit whom I call the real original 2.5 kids,BMW couple have a indoor pet zoo.No way that snake can enter this home. Ok I touch an eel from the long beach aquarium I still can remember that slimey back. I got a beef with the eels killing croc dude
It wasn't an eel that killed Steve Irwin it was a Sting Ray, probably a black one.(smile)..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Riot at Dayton Mall Wal-Mart on Xmas Eve ... Wh... 4 hr The New Cool Warrior 3
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 15 hr Worth Repeating 31,562
donnie burns outlaws mc (Feb '12) Fri brownkr38 6
Jerkwad Jabbar-shooting details emerge: Fri bite me 8
Happy Kwanzaa! Thu The Hack Checker 1
Bradley Glossen Thu flower 1
Bad experience at Miami Valley Hospital Thu talker43 1
Springboro Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Springboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Springboro News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Springboro