The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments
14,261 - 14,280 of 18,859 Comments Last updated 51 min ago

Since: Nov 11

Trenton, MI

#17734 Sep 12, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>And you wonder why people think so ill of your kind! LMAO!
I'm pretty sure people don't have warm, fuzzy thoughts of your "kind" too
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#17735 Sep 12, 2013
Meanie wrote:
<quoted text>
It looks like English but I don't understand a word you're trying to say.
Like omg like I am so totally apologetic to the infringement of your superior grasp of the Anglo Saxon mythological use of what you deem proper, Only the elites decorous spawn of a mutant gene has earn that entitlement to criticism. So dude next time I catch a cool buzz and some bitchen waves while I shoot the tube and hang ten with my buds I will think of you chaa.Rock and Roll let's roll a fat dobe.
Meanie

Dearborn, MI

#17736 Sep 12, 2013
black momma wrote:
<quoted text>Like omg like I am so totally apologetic to the infringement of your superior grasp of the Anglo Saxon mythological use of what you deem proper, Only the elites decorous spawn of a mutant gene has earn that entitlement to criticism. So dude next time I catch a cool buzz and some bitchen waves while I shoot the tube and hang ten with my buds I will think of you chaa.Rock and Roll let's roll a fat dobe.
At least you grasp my superiority. Now go make a sandwich and clean the kitchen.

BTW, what's a dobe?
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#17737 Sep 12, 2013
Meanie wrote:
<quoted text>
At least you grasp my superiority. Now go make a sandwich and clean the kitchen.
BTW, what's a dobe?
A dobe is what you suck on when you take out your TEETH AND PUT
YOUR HELMET BACK ON
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#17738 Sep 12, 2013
Meanie wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, what's a dobe?
Now you go swim with a shark or eat a human foot or hang out by the pre school with little pink houses for you and me
Meanie

Dearborn, MI

#17739 Sep 12, 2013
black momma wrote:
<quoted text>A dobe is what you suck on when you take out your TEETH AND PUT
YOUR HELMET BACK ON
You've not only grasped my superiority, in desperation you're grasping for a witty rebuttal which failed you miserably.

"Desperation is like stealing from the Mafia: you stand a good chance of attracting the wrong attention."
-Douglas Horton
ICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

#17742 Sep 12, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm pretty sure people don't have warm, fuzzy thoughts of your "kind" too
Hey KFECAL leave him alone he has a high paying $60,000 dollar job as a landscaper and he works hard now why don't you take the out of order sign of the restroom door and get back to work turd burglar.Bwwwwwwwwwa and pull up your pants ole stain..lol (;-(l)-
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#17743 Sep 12, 2013
Meanie wrote:
<quoted text>
You've not only grasped my superiority, in desperation you're grasping for a witty rebuttal which failed you miserably.
"Desperation is like stealing from the Mafia: you stand a good chance of attracting the wrong attention."
-Douglas Horton
Once again snob you ....,hhhurt my fee fee feelings all the training and I supported and obtain sponsorship for you in in in nnn the special Olympics it was you and me.Who taught you to empty your droul cup huh huh ME who taught you not to pull down your pants every time you won and point this is my special friend. Who who taught you not not to say yo the judges I play carnival I have hot dog cart I suck weinne it feel good aha aha. You are a ungrateful individual but I forgive you and me go for the gold eye of the tiger
Meanie

Ferndale, MI

#17745 Sep 12, 2013
black momma wrote:
<quoted text>Once again snob you ....,hhhurt my fee fee feelings all the training and I supported and obtain sponsorship for you in in in nnn the special Olympics it was you and me.Who taught you to empty your droul cup huh huh ME who taught you not to pull down your pants every time you won and point this is my special friend. Who who taught you not not to say yo the judges I play carnival I have hot dog cart I suck weinne it feel good aha aha. You are a ungrateful individual but I forgive you and me go for the gold eye of the tiger
It looks like English but nobody can understand a word you're saying.
Biggrip

Saint Louis, MO

#17747 Sep 12, 2013
Fishizzle wrote:
yo yo yo yo yo yo yo wat up wit chew black momma sheboon? yall be talkin worser l\ligga jive shee dan i be do. Yall fat black l\ligga ass make me look like an edgumacated white man ya na wat I sayin.
What up dawg u be laying da pimp hand down on dat crusty azzz b/tch she bess be out making grip ,you feel me up wit pimps down wit hoes show me da $$$$$$ my street name I go by is Impty Dimp the women's pimp.

“Don't dislike my YouTub videos”

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#17748 Sep 12, 2013
It's a great thing I'm not a US citizen hate to live where you all are at.

“One Nation, under God”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#17752 Sep 12, 2013
TheAfroHedgehog wrote:
It's a great thing I'm not a US citizen hate to live where you all are at.
I'm glad your NOT either! We already have enough problems here!!

Since: Nov 11

Trenton, MI

#17753 Sep 12, 2013
WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>NO ONE wants to live around BLACKS, NO ONE. Not even Mexicans. bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
And apparently no White Power Wayciss Weetards like you either! Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa!
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#17754 Sep 12, 2013
Fishizzle wrote:
<quoted text>yo yo yo salami lady lovem, I be like yoo na wat I be sayin dat ma mane homey be name Dimpy l\ligga l\lig an dat beeoch be a fat azz sheboon like fat black l\ligga Momma.
I love how poor little trailer cougar jack and Diane are so butt hurt over words I guess you could not handle our skin boo boo boo hoooo.. Yo creo que tu eres muy astudado porque el mundo es cambia.
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#17756 Sep 13, 2013
Fishizzle wrote:
<quoted text>yo yo yo yo yo yo ma fat stanky black azz l\ligga! Day aint no shark gonna eat yo nasty fat black l\ligga azz beeoch! Fo dat matta, l\liggas aint on any shark menu cause we leaves a bad taste in they mouths, ya na wat I be sayin.
But we are alive I am so hurt a shark will not eat me so let me get this right you are happy that sharks prefer you.I am so jealous that SHARKs will not chow down on me WOW....
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#17757 Sep 13, 2013
Meanie wrote:
<quoted text>
It looks like English but nobody can understand a word you're saying.
Well in simple terms the special Olympics you are on your own. I even promise the judges that you are more focus that you were stable and a team player. So ungrateful
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#17762 Sep 13, 2013
Fishizzle wrote:
<quoted text>yo yo yo salami lady lovem, I be like yoo na wat I be sayin dat ma mane homey be name Dimpy l\ligga l\lig an dat beeoch be a fat azz sheboon like fat black l\ligga Momma.
dum sum pistol grip pump on my lap at all times I was raise in the hood so what's the difference
Wake your punk ass up for the 93 sh..t nwa is in the m..f..king house
Hello I started this gangster s..t is the m f ring thanks I get
Mix a little bit PAC and sprinkle a little bit yellow on the top you got the realistic killers
Damn it feels good to be a gangster
Now these are rap lyrics the new millionaires who will be living next door
Fishizzle

Lumberton, NC

#17763 Sep 13, 2013
Shyteak Niespodziewany wrote:
<quoted text>
yo yo yo,it sho bees tight seein real l\liggers poachin on dese here stinkin suck bords,no wat i bees sayin.das black mama sho dun sucks ans bees a embareassmint to da l\ligger race,no wat i be sayin?
Strait up, das correct amundoe u no wat i b trine ta say, tis like big black sheboon l\ligga momma aint even got da brain of a spider monkey, she b makin all us l\liggas lookin smart, u no wat I be sayin homey.
ICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

#17764 Sep 13, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
And apparently no White Power Wayciss Weetards like you either! Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa!
Hey KFEDUS why don't you take your thumb out of mouth and crawl back up inside of black momma's womb you pacified wacist spoon billed c00n.Bwwwwwwa (;-(l)---
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#17767 Sep 13, 2013
ICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey KFEDUS why don't you take your thumb out of mouth and crawl back up inside of black momma's womb you pacified wacist spoon billed c00n.Bwwwwwwa (;-(l)---
I know that really hurt his spirit and that hurt my feelings also. I demand apology I really mean it that was cruel and absolutely appalling on your part.snob snob **!**!(those are teardrops)..snob snob.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 22 min Wondering Why 31,195
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Dindu Nuffins 30,480
This is why I am an Ann Fan! 15 hr Ann Fan 1
Found dog! (Dec '13) Wed Hero Officer Wilson 7
Andy's Dean's "America Now" cancelled! Wed Gun Nut 38
Aaron fannigan Aug 26 Krista 1
Be respectful Aug 26 Mike Brown High C... 2
•••
•••
•••

Springboro Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••