The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,207

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story

Since: Nov 11

Trenton, MI

#17656 Sep 7, 2013
WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like Kfart is HOPING for the demise of America? Kfart has no idea that when the dog dies, so do the fleas. Look at Haiti. When the French were there, Haiti was the jewel of the Carribean. Now look at that sh*thole. Look at South Africa. Since Blacks have taken control of South Africa, they have turned it into a crime ridden, putrid, sewer. South Africa USED to be a first world nation, but soon it will be right there with Haiti and other turd and even fourth world toilets.
South Africa was beautiful before Europeans robbed, raped, colonized, and stole it. Do your research without the aid of white race chauvinist trash and Jewish conspiracies before opening that fly trap of a mouth. Thank you!
Concerned Citizen

Buffalo, NY

#17657 Sep 8, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
The funny thing is that there is already a "Great Wall". People like you whine all day about separation when America is and always will be separate. Most whites live together and most blacks live together. Metro Detroit and the city of Detroit is one of the most segregated areas in the country. Over 80% of whites live in the 'burbs while Detroit is over 80% black. As I say to people who hate America's diversity, LEAVE! No one will probably miss you. No one is forcing you to stay. The argument is always "po widdle whitey nations sob sob. Dat Jew alwayz be tryna keep da white man down." Well people, America is diverse. Get over it! Lol it always will be. Until the day America, like Rome, Greece, and others are no more.
Are you retarded? I didn't mean a metaphorical "great wall" you imbecile, I meant an actual structure that would contain the marauding knee grows and all of the problems that come with them!

Thanks for making my point for me. Detoilet is 80% knee grow... and look at it. Buffalo NY is one of the most segregated cities in the US... and the East Side resembles Detoilet. Guess what? That's where the Poles and Germans were chased out by the darkies! In other parts of the city that used to be predominantly white, the knee grows have spread... and the result is those areas decaying as well. The black mayor is clueless. The string of black school superintendents has resulted in one of the lowest graduation rates in the country and state oversight!

I challenge, no, I DEFY you to show me ONE example of a predominantly black city/ area that was overrun by whites and is now ghettofied ala Detoilet, Buffalo, Cleveland, Chicago etc....

Good luck.
NYC

Brentwood, NY

#17659 Sep 8, 2013
A 31-year-old African American who allegedly said he wanted to attack the next white person to walk by may be charged with hate crimes after punching three men. One of his victims, 62-year-old Jeffrey Babbitt, has been left brain damaged after being punched to the ground in New York's Union Square on Wednesday afternoon, in a senseless attack.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#17662 Sep 8, 2013
Concerned Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
I firmly believe that if we were to divide the country in half ... East and West... and have a "Great Wall" ala China running down the border... and gave one side to the blacks and everyone else went to the other side... the black side would look like a lawless wasteland in our lifetime.
They have that now in Korea. The north side is the blacks and the south side is the whites. You are correct that is exactly how this country would look!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#17663 Sep 8, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
The funny thing is that there is already a "Great Wall". People like you whine all day about separation when America is and always will be separate. Most whites live together and most blacks live together. Metro Detroit and the city of Detroit is one of the most segregated areas in the country. Over 80% of whites live in the 'burbs while Detroit is over 80% black. As I say to people who hate America's diversity, LEAVE! No one will probably miss you. No one is forcing you to stay. The argument is always "po widdle whitey nations sob sob. Dat Jew alwayz be tryna keep da white man down." Well people, America is diverse. Get over it! Lol it always will be. Until the day America, like Rome, Greece, and others are no more.
It's as diverse as Detroit's most famous TV show American Pawn and Jewelry. Now that shows you the difference between the races, although I might add not by much! LOL!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#17664 Sep 8, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
South Africa was beautiful before Europeans robbed, raped, colonized, and stole it. Do your research without the aid of white race chauvinist trash and Jewish conspiracies before opening that fly trap of a mouth. Thank you!
Funny how the best parts of Africa are controlled by whites. If it wasn't for the conservation efforts of the white race in Africa the Rhino, Elephant, Lion , Jaguar, hell every animal on that continent would be extinct and you know it! The whites even bring in big dollars to the locals with their safari adventures. Not only that but when a hunter who has paid big money for a hunt kills a hippo that hippo will feed a village of blacks for months. Hell the blacks over there would be extinct if it wasn't for the whites. No need to thank me, it's just what we do!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#17665 Sep 8, 2013
I just saw a TV commercial for a black dating web site. Blackdating.com or something like that. It peeked my curiosity and I wondered if there was a white dating site and to my surprise after searching I found no such thing. I found many black dating web sites but no "WHITE" dating sites. So you tell me who are the racists?

Also why did the head of the black Congressional delegation tell the black caucus to remain silent on Obama's Syria war? They back this man totally based solely on the color of his skin. This is the definition of racism.
Seattle

Kennewick, WA

#17667 Sep 8, 2013
St. Louis was my home... 1985 we were doing well... Now we have turned into a complete slum... Our fellow negros have ruined this city and we allowed it... It is them who are racist... It is them who are the hypocrites and the whites scream diversity and co exist it is not the black population who wants to do the same!!! We have to take St. Louis back... The blacks contribute nothing to the city and it shows!!! Call it what you want but this has gone way too far... Start voting these politicians out and stand up for what's right and you'll see change
Seattle

Kennewick, WA

#17668 Sep 8, 2013
This was written by a 21 yr. old female who gets it. It's her future she's worried about and this is how she feels about the social welfare big government state that she's being forced to live in! These solutions are just common sense in her opinion.

This was in TX

PUT ME IN CHARGE ...

Put me in charge of food stamps. I'd get rid of Lone Star cards; no cash for Ding Dongs or Ho Ho's, just money for 50-pound bags of rice and beans, blocks of cheese and all the powdered milk you can haul away. If you want steak and frozen pizza, then get a job.

Put me in charge of Medicaid. The first thing I'd do is to get women Norplant birth control implants or tubal ligations. Then, we'll test recipients for drugs, alcohol, and nicotine. If you want to reproduce or use drugs, alcohol, or smoke, then get a job.

Put me in charge of government housing. Ever live in a military barracks? You will maintain our property in a clean and good state of repair. Your "home" will be subject to inspections anytime and possessions will be inventoried. If you want a plasma TV or Xbox 360, then get a job and your own place.

In addition, you will either present a check stub from a job each week or you will report to a "government" job. It may be cleaning the roadways of trash, painting and repairing public housing, whatever we find for you. We will sell your 22-inch rims and low profile tires and your blasting stereo and speakers and put that money toward the "common good."

Before you write that I've violated someone's rights, realize that all of the above is voluntary. If you want our money, accept our rules. Before you say that this would be "demeaning" and ruin their "self esteem," consider that it wasn't that long ago that taking someone else's money for doing absolutely nothing was demeaning and lowered self esteem.

If we are expected to pay for other people's mistakes we should at least attempt to make them learn from their bad choices. The current system rewards them for continuing to make bad choices.

I love this one.
AND While you are on Gov't subsistence, you no longer can VOTE! Yes, that is correct. For you to vote would be a conflict of interest. You will voluntarily remove yourself from voting while you are receiving a Gov't welfare check. If you want to vote, then get a job.
Now I'm sure the blacks will say that this girl is a racist but who cares! I agree with her
Seattle

Kennewick, WA

#17669 Sep 8, 2013
This was written by a 21 yr. old female who gets it. It's her future she's worried about and this is how she feels about the social welfare big government state that she's being forced to live in! These solutions are just common sense in her opinion.

This was in the Waco Tribune Herald, Waco , TX

PUT ME IN CHARGE ...

Put me in charge of food stamps. I'd get rid of Lone Star cards; no cash for Ding Dongs or Ho Ho's, just money for 50-pound bags of rice and beans, blocks of cheese and all the powdered milk you can haul away. If you want steak and frozen pizza, then get a job.

Put me in charge of Medicaid. The first thing I'd do is to get women Norplant birth control implants or tubal ligations. Then, we'll test recipients for drugs, alcohol, and nicotine. If you want to reproduce or use drugs, alcohol, or smoke, then get a job.

Put me in charge of government housing. Ever live in a military barracks? You will maintain our property in a clean and good state of repair. Your "home" will be subject to inspections anytime and possessions will be inventoried. If you want a plasma TV or Xbox 360, then get a job and your own place.

In addition, you will either present a check stub from a job each week or you will report to a "government" job. It may be cleaning the roadways of trash, painting and repairing public housing, whatever we find for you. We will sell your 22-inch rims and low profile tires and your blasting stereo and speakers and put that money toward the "common good."

Before you write that I've violated someone's rights, realize that all of the above is voluntary. If you want our money, accept our rules. Before you say that this would be "demeaning" and ruin their "self esteem," consider that it wasn't that long ago that taking someone else's money for doing absolutely nothing was demeaning and lowered self esteem.

If we are expected to pay for other people's mistakes we should at least attempt to make them learn from their bad choices. The current system rewards them for continuing to make bad choices.

I love this one.
AND While you are on Gov't subsistence, you no longer can VOTE! Yes, that is correct. For you to vote would be a conflict of interest. You will voluntarily remove yourself from voting while you are receiving a Gov't welfare check. If you want to vote, then get a job.

Now I'm sure the Africans and worthless whites on welfare or SSI won't agree!!

Trenton, MI

#17670 Sep 8, 2013
Concerned Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you retarded? I didn't mean a metaphorical "great wall" you imbecile, I meant an actual structure that would contain the marauding knee grows and all of the problems that come with them!
Thanks for making my point for me. Detoilet is 80% knee grow... and look at it. Buffalo NY is one of the most segregated cities in the US... and the East Side resembles Detoilet. Guess what? That's where the Poles and Germans were chased out by the darkies! In other parts of the city that used to be predominantly white, the knee grows have spread... and the result is those areas decaying as well. The black mayor is clueless. The string of black school superintendents has resulted in one of the lowest graduation rates in the country and state oversight!
I challenge, no, I DEFY you to show me ONE example of a predominantly black city/ area that was overrun by whites and is now ghettofied ala Detoilet, Buffalo, Cleveland, Chicago etc....
Good luck.
Ok, you do know what quotation marks mean right? Clearly, you meant a literal, tangible wall. The point of my retort, genius, was that an invisible, metaphorical "Great Wall" that is of social and economic making already exists. We are all still very separate and unequal. Try thoroughly reading a post before jumping to such an erroneous conclusion your highness.

Trenton, MI

#17671 Sep 8, 2013
WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>Better yet, challenge Kfecal to name you ONE SINGLE SOLITARY FIRST WORLD NATION BUILT BY BLACKS. Hell, THEY can't even maintain a first world society ala Detroit, New Orleans, Camden, NJ., Gary, IN., even when it is handed over to them. THEY have RUINED South Africa, Haiti, and any place THEY reside.
And of course, where would be without Satans little bas-turd helper here flapping his gums and swirling that fork tongue of his. He talks about nations built by whitey bla bla bla...as we all know whitey can't seem to keep his own house in order as he will sell his own people out to the highest bidder. You love to talk about South Africa as if whitey has always owned it. That land was stolen! What don't you get about that? I'm sure South Africans had their own problems but those were their problems. I listen to you hubristic caucasoid hellions spew so much crap on Topix. Grossly inaccurate sweeping generalizations. You whine day in and day out about the problems of whitey. What I would ask whitey is this? Why didn't you pick your own cotton and other resources? Why did you feel the need to force feed your culture upon others? You conquered much of todays world through lies, treachery, and force, pissing off the world while you were at it. So stop your whining and complaining. Suck it up. You brought this crap upon yourself.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#17672 Sep 8, 2013
"that is of social and economic making already exists"

LMFAO! REALLY? You people already get a leg up on every other race in this country. You get special treatment, special benefits, extra points, preference scores, you name it you get it. Your people for the most part are failures because they are lazy. You have more opportunity to make it in this country than your average white man yet you fail time and time again. The only thing your people are good at is securing entitlements and voting democrat.
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

#17674 Sep 8, 2013
Seattle wrote:
This was in the Waco Tribune Herald, Waco , TX
PUT ME IN CHARGE ...
I love this one.
Now I'm sure the Africans and worthless whites on welfare or SSI won't agree!!
Why not start with the real welfare rip off systems like foreign aid and rebuilding of their countries. Free medical aid to foreign crap holes and fighting their wars.
Cut the pay and perks for the government parasites in Congress, Senate etc. and farm and oil substities etc.
Hey, lets have another 12 year war and waste another few trillion.

Mount Morris, MI

#17675 Sep 8, 2013
WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Kfecal, care to answer the question? Name ONE SINGLE SOLITARY FIRST WORLD NATION BUILT BY BLACKS??????????
Ancient Egypt. For its time, it was a "first world nation" as you allege.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#17676 Sep 8, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ancient Egypt. For its time, it was a "first world nation" as you allege.
Ancient Egypt was a first world nation? That's the best you can do is pull something out of your ass? LMAO!

Trenton, MI

#17677 Sep 8, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Ancient Egypt was a first world nation? That's the best you can do is pull something out of your ass? LMAO!
I say Ancient Egypt because, for its time, it was a "first" world nation. I could name off some modern day nations but I will never grant you nor WPWW the satisfaction. ;-)
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#17679 Sep 8, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>They have that now in Korea. The north side is the blacks and the south side is the whites. You are correct that is exactly how this country would look!
Hell yeah you would have no life, no sports, not even s lot of rock n roll because most of all that you hear Led Zeppelin, Elvis, ACDC, most of their music is old no domain black music anything
That started black ends black all the cool white folks will be on our side of the wall you can keep Oprah but we will take the gays. Our world no stress if you want to smoke SMOKE,No white folks Made of moral code, no gossip magazines, No religion.Only sky above us,No money,no rich,no upper class,all the medication that government hides only for the rich would be available, no real havoc because no one there to tell you ohhh ahaaa this base ball card is worth 1million, and a different kind of God a all living and loving God, You can have the fake pimp preachers
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#17680 Sep 8, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
I say Ancient Egypt because, for its time, it was a "first" world nation. I could name off some modern day nations but I will never grant you nor WPWW the satisfaction. ;-)
Thanks for not naming any modern day nations seeing how there are so many of them. LMAO! There is not ONE in the world that is prospering because of blacks. Just look at this country, look at the demographics where all the poverty and crime and misery is and then ask yourself is that really white folk living there?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#17681 Sep 8, 2013
black momma wrote:
<quoted text>Hell yeah you would have no life, no sports, not even s lot of rock n roll because most of all that you hear Led Zeppelin, Elvis, ACDC, most of their music is old no domain black music anything
That started black ends black all the cool white folks will be on our side of the wall you can keep Oprah but we will take the gays. Our world no stress if you want to smoke SMOKE,No white folks Made of moral code, no gossip magazines, No religion.Only sky above us,No money,no rich,no upper class,all the medication that government hides only for the rich would be available, no real havoc because no one there to tell you ohhh ahaaa this base ball card is worth 1million, and a different kind of God a all living and loving God, You can have the fake pimp preachers
LOL! You people would be extinct in two years. You would kill each other off and cannibalize the carcasses like Zombies. No probably not like Zombies you people are too lazy to do all that work. Your music sucks, your entertainers suck, your religion is phony, your politics suck, you do produce good athletes that can't string a proper sentence together "if you know what I mean!" LOL! There would be no whites to give you free things, to provide for your every need, to tell you how smart you are and how much of a bad deal you are getting in this society, no education system to read to you how great Luther King was even though he was a liar and adulterer, no new inventions for you people, no electricity, water or anything requiring mechanics and brains to make or fix. Are you sure you want to divide? We are all for it..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 1 hr thank you 31,265
Who NOT to date in Dayton, Ohio the females and... 1 hr Elizabeth Harrison 2
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 3 hr Jerry K Cosmetics 30,971
Looking for Prentice Richardson (Aka Buddy) (Apr '12) 12 hr hitchiker 7
Concealed carry in Boro's schools - not a matte... (Jul '13) 12 hr last measure 69
Charter school complaints prompt wider probe 16 hr Fan of Leon The Man 1
This is your lucky Monday! 22 hr Fan of Leon The Man 2
•••
•••

Springboro Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Springboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE