The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,717

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Read more
ICP2013

United States

#17624 Sep 6, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good to see ya back AB. No "same ole dance". Just white folks who refuse to take responsibility for their part in Detroits downfall. As far as me personally, I am very critical of black folk. I'm like a Bill Cosby or Larry Elder. You and everyone else on Topix see only the side of me I want you to see. However, I have been very critical of black people on Topix and I've never "blamed whitey" for "all the social ills in the [black] community." So there you have it.
Hey KSUCKAZZ you've got you're nose so far up his azz I have a new moniker for you, Brown Eyed Betty what do you think about that my friend.... Lol you should run for mayor of Detroit and your campaign slogan would be once your brown you get flushed down just like a turd.Bwwwwwwwwwa (;-(l)-
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#17625 Sep 7, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Likewise Kallark...
I need to get to work and straighten this forum out. There appears to be allot of race baiters like black mamma jama from Cali inciting racial hatred. Kallark I'm leaving an opening invitation for you to join our movement "WPWW 2013 World Campaign for a better world." I hope you consider being a part of this historic movement. Anyway have great weekend. I'm sure we'll be battling it out once again...AB 5372...
Are you serious I am very sorry those step n fetch days are over it is a topic that whites want to fade away well Christopher Columbus day, July 4th, Thanksgiving, lets just hope people will say hey SH...t happens. Well let's have a national holiday for Nat Turner.
Who started the hate movement and use our Creator as away to strike fear as a defense tactic.

Took the moral codes and twist it completely only to control the population out of wedlock mainly for the Irish and sent many of the so called indigenous to Haiti and other parts in the Africa nation
The nation you want to create would still have the notion of being superior only because of the unearned entitlement. As long as negros remain colored not have the freedom to be themselves The white way is the only way for acceptance it is not an option. How many times in your life you heard someone say to you. Wow your different you don't act like them. Wow is it true that you people. Wow you're so light skin are you mix with. Wow why do you dance do well. I hope you don't take this joke offensively. Did father grow up in your
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#17626 Sep 7, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good to see ya back AB. No "same ole dance". Just white folks who refuse to take responsibility for their part in Detroits downfall. As far as me personally, I am very critical of black folk. I'm like a Bill Cosby or Larry Elder. You and everyone else on Topix see only the side of me I want you to see. However, I have been very critical of black people on Topix and I've never "blamed whitey" for "all the social ills in the [black] community." So there you have it.
Sorry to bust your bubble about Larry Elder I met him he trots his way to the bank. He has seething hatred for white people still loves white women the greatest scam of a lifetime. The illusion is a brilliant idea. This is why you and I still have this slave mentality.Currency is really the only color.
Max Frank

Buffalo, NY

#17629 Sep 7, 2013
black momma wrote:
<quoted text>Are you serious I am very sorry those step n fetch days are over it is a topic that whites want to fade away well Christopher Columbus day, July 4th, Thanksgiving, lets just hope people will say hey SH...t happens. Well let's have a national holiday for Nat Turner.
Who started the hate movement and use our Creator as away to strike fear as a defense tactic.
Took the moral codes and twist it completely only to control the population out of wedlock mainly for the Irish and sent many of the so called indigenous to Haiti and other parts in the Africa nation
The nation you want to create would still have the notion of being superior only because of the unearned entitlement. As long as negros remain colored not have the freedom to be themselves The white way is the only way for acceptance it is not an option. How many times in your life you heard someone say to you. Wow your different you don't act like them. Wow is it true that you people. Wow you're so light skin are you mix with. Wow why do you dance do well. I hope you don't take this joke offensively. Did father grow up in your
Serious question: are you on psych meds? Are you now or have you ever been in treatment for a serious mental illness? If the answers are 'no', then you probably should be. Your incoherent paranoid ramblings are something one would hear from a homeless nut pushing a shopping cart in skid row.

You're welcome for the diagnosis, I'll just bill the government since all you darkies are on Medicaid anyway.
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#17630 Sep 7, 2013
Max Frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Serious question: are you on psych meds? Are you now or have you ever been in treatment for a serious mental illness? If the answers are 'no', then you probably should be. Your incoherent paranoid ramblings are something one would hear from a homeless nut pushing a shopping cart in skid row.
You're welcome for the diagnosis, I'll just bill the government since all you darkies are on Medicaid anyway.
It is called life I choose to think for myself out of the box try it. Those homeless nuts are in the company of angels. The fact you took the time to stop and wonder. Thank you I wonder what is hurting you. I feel you are alone it will get better.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#17631 Sep 7, 2013
black momma wrote:
<quoted text>
Who started the hate movement
Are you serious? Maybe you should start in Africa with those big black, smart, strong slave hunters who sold the little, weak, dumb blacks to the whites for a big profit. It's your own people who started the hate movement against your people. They even knew back then you people wouldn't amount to anything and they wanted you out of their country before it was too late!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#17632 Sep 7, 2013
black momma wrote:
<quoted text>It is called life I choose to think for myself out of the box try it. Those homeless nuts are in the company of angels. The fact you took the time to stop and wonder. Thank you I wonder what is hurting you. I feel you are alone it will get better.
You really should put the marble back inside the box, letting it roll around on the dirty floor just confuses you more!
TN Voter

Richland, WA

#17633 Sep 7, 2013
Black Momma is noting more then a radical negro and she hates it when we prove her wrong... You still fail to answer the questions... Look at the cities with black mayors and look at the crime... Where there is less Africans there are less issues.. Less crime... Less problems... We got out of the cities because we got scared.. We should have fought back... We should have did what the Cubans did in Miami... Gave you one little section... And that section is now ruined but the blacks dare not leave it and raise hell because the Cubans will destroy them... Just like they did in 1983!!!
TN Voter

Puyallup, WA

#17634 Sep 7, 2013
You know at one time I really did think that the blacks had the short end of the stick... I went to middle school in Michigan and that school was 75% black, then I started seeing a change... I saw the blacks fighting with younger white kids, then a few tried to jump me but I nailed one right in the nose with a history book... That ended that... They made threats but I ended up beating the hell out of them one on one and that just made things worse... One day they all said sorry, wanted to be my friend again so I said ok. Invited four of them to my house and as we were playing Nintendo is when two of them got me... This time in my own home.. My brother unlocked the door and our dog was the first one in there.. She bit the two that started the fight.. This time I was so god damn mad because they attacked me in my home... My brother and I threw them out.. They said they'd return but my brother called them a reggin and now it was on. I moved from there. Went to Pittsburgh... I had one black on my school and I became friends with him... He was a middle to upper middle class kid and now he does well, however he asked me if I was racist... I told him yes... He figured as much but I don't discuss race with him.. We both work.. Have no records... He moved to Atlanta and got killed when two blacks robbed him... He was with his family!!! That made me so mad because he was the only one I knew that was cool... I never judged the whole race, but I've met some good blacks... However most are scum.. I listened to their music and its shocking... It's violent!!! It's very sexual... So now I say why look in the barrel for one good apple when almost all are bad!!!! You black holes and folks like big momma make me feel the way I do... We should have thrown you out after the civil war... Yes there may have been good people that had to leave, but why take a chance anymore... Look at how they act, what they do, why they won't work... Just a group of worthless people!!! Yes I know some white trash, but comparing it to the blacks. Hell it's a 1 in 1000 ratio and our population is that too compared to yours!!!!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#17635 Sep 7, 2013
American Blacks are the most racist people I have ever encountered and I have traveled all over the world. Sad but true....

Since: Nov 11

Clarksville, MI

#17637 Sep 7, 2013
black momma wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry to bust your bubble about Larry Elder I met him he trots his way to the bank. He has seething hatred for white people still loves white women the greatest scam of a lifetime. The illusion is a brilliant idea. This is why you and I still have this slave mentality.Currency is really the only color.
Well I applaud his efforts. And as I cannot confirm what you say nor deny it, I will base my thoughts off of what I've read from him. Namely, "Stupid Black Men" and his many interviews. As far as the "slave mentality", how are you using it as it relates to our conversation?
TN Voter

Richland, WA

#17641 Sep 7, 2013
WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>WE've been HAVING to TOLERATE THEIR CRAP for decades and counting and things only GET WORSE. More Black on White murders, rapes, assaults, etc. All because the Jewish traitorous sellout White social engineers and Black race pimps say WE as Whites MUST live in multiracial societies. Interestingly, it is ONLY White countries and societies that MUST adopt this whole multicultural Jewish/Marxist manufactured propaganda. Not Japan. Not Mexico. And damn sure not Israel. Israel has some of the most draconian immigration laws on the books and nearly limits all immigration to Jews(by birth only.) Sorry, Madonna, but you're not a Jew by birth. So it is basically like this Japan for Japanese, Mexico for Mexicans, Africa for Africans, Israel for Jews, and White countries for EVERYBODY. Seem fair to you? These anti-White, anti-West, mostly Jewish malcontents know that by pushing all this third world immigration into Europe and America will literally turn OUR countries into third world cesspools. Blacks have literally ruined OUR inner cities, they've destroyed OUR public educational system, they've been nothing more than hateful, parasitic ingrates living off the "gubmint dole" for decades and still counting. THEY have offered absolutely NOTHING positive towards the growth and advancement of OUR society in the hundreds of years that they've been a constant thorn in OUR side.
I agree... I would not really say the Jews, however back to your point... The blacks have done nothing for the advancement of our society!!! They call each other the "N" word all the time and fight us if we say it!!! Screw them! They are a bunch of animals and hypocrites and I blame LBJ for this... He and the democrats expanded public housing 3000%!!!! He started all these programs and his exact words were this " I gave them everything they god damn wanted! Now the ni***rs will vote for us no matter what" and guess what?? They did and still do!! They are uneducated takers and they have the nerve to call us racist!!! Maybe they need to take a look in the damn mirror!!! Now we are starting to fight back so yes call me a racist!! I'm not!! I like Indians, Mexicans Japanese, pretty much everybody!! Even Africans from Africa but not the blacks here!! They proved themselves to be utterly worthless and look at their communities

Redford, MI

#17642 Sep 7, 2013
TN Voter wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree... I would not really say the Jews, however back to your point... The blacks have done nothing for the advancement of our society!!! They call each other the "N" word all the time and fight us if we say it!!! Screw them! They are a bunch of animals and hypocrites and I blame LBJ for this... He and the democrats expanded public housing 3000%!!!! He started all these programs and his exact words were this " I gave them everything they god damn wanted! Now the ni***rs will vote for us no matter what" and guess what?? They did and still do!! They are uneducated takers and they have the nerve to call us racist!!! Maybe they need to take a look in the damn mirror!!! Now we are starting to fight back so yes call me a racist!! I'm not!! I like Indians, Mexicans Japanese, pretty much everybody!! Even Africans from Africa but not the blacks here!! They proved themselves to be utterly worthless and look at their communities
Yes, you are correct. We ALL have, and have had to tolerate each other in country. It's not one-sided pal. Sorry. I know you want to make it that way but it's not true.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#17643 Sep 7, 2013
Movie Magic wrote:
<quoted text>
In your moms basement.
Yes, even when my mother pays them to clean her basement they are racist!
Concerned Citizen

Buffalo, NY

#17646 Sep 7, 2013
TN Voter wrote:
Black Momma is noting more then a radical negro and she hates it when we prove her wrong... You still fail to answer the questions... Look at the cities with black mayors and look at the crime... Where there is less Africans there are less issues.. Less crime... Less problems... We got out of the cities because we got scared.. We should have fought back... We should have did what the Cubans did in Miami... Gave you one little section... And that section is now ruined but the blacks dare not leave it and raise hell because the Cubans will destroy them... Just like they did in 1983!!!
If I can decipher some of Black Momma's nonsense... I recall her saying she is "married" to a white guy? What kind of issues must that guy have? I picture Kip and Lawfondah from "Napolean Dynamite". Some little milquetoast white puss who gets his jollies getting bossed around by a "strong black woman" (see: loudmouthed pushy sow).

I agree 100% about how the Cubans handled the knee grows. Like I have said before here.... hispanics and asians aren't big fans of blacks either. They are generally family/ religious oriented people who appreciate hard work. That's the polar opposite of the majority of urban blacks in the USA. Kallark and some others reveled in the fact that whites will someday be the minority.... like somehow hispanics and asians growing in population will somehow benefit them. To the contrary.... they don't have the BS "guilt" that many misguided whites have. They faced struggles of their own here, and won't be so quick to let the gravy train run on....

Be careful what you wish for, knee grows!
Concerned Citizen

Buffalo, NY

#17648 Sep 7, 2013
TN Voter wrote:
You know at one time I really did think that the blacks had the short end of the stick... I went to middle school in Michigan and that school was 75% black, then I started seeing a change... I saw the blacks fighting with younger white kids, then a few tried to jump me but I nailed one right in the nose with a history book... That ended that... They made threats but I ended up beating the hell out of them one on one and that just made things worse... One day they all said sorry, wanted to be my friend again so I said ok. Invited four of them to my house and as we were playing Nintendo is when two of them got me... This time in my own home.. My brother unlocked the door and our dog was the first one in there.. She bit the two that started the fight.. This time I was so god damn mad because they attacked me in my home... My brother and I threw them out.. They said they'd return but my brother called them a reggin and now it was on. I moved from there. Went to Pittsburgh... I had one black on my school and I became friends with him... He was a middle to upper middle class kid and now he does well, however he asked me if I was racist... I told him yes... He figured as much but I don't discuss race with him.. We both work.. Have no records... He moved to Atlanta and got killed when two blacks robbed him... He was with his family!!! That made me so mad because he was the only one I knew that was cool... I never judged the whole race, but I've met some good blacks... However most are scum.. I listened to their music and its shocking... It's violent!!! It's very sexual... So now I say why look in the barrel for one good apple when almost all are bad!!!! You black holes and folks like big momma make me feel the way I do... We should have thrown you out after the civil war... Yes there may have been good people that had to leave, but why take a chance anymore... Look at how they act, what they do, why they won't work... Just a group of worthless people!!! Yes I know some white trash, but comparing it to the blacks. Hell it's a 1 in 1000 ratio and our population is that too compared to yours!!!!
I firmly believe that if we were to divide the country in half ... East and West... and have a "Great Wall" ala China running down the border... and gave one side to the blacks and everyone else went to the other side... the black side would look like a lawless wasteland in our lifetime.

Trenton, MI

#17649 Sep 7, 2013
Concerned Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
I firmly believe that if we were to divide the country in half ... East and West... and have a "Great Wall" ala China running down the border... and gave one side to the blacks and everyone else went to the other side... the black side would look like a lawless wasteland in our lifetime.
The funny thing is that there is already a "Great Wall". People like you whine all day about separation when America is and always will be separate. Most whites live together and most blacks live together. Metro Detroit and the city of Detroit is one of the most segregated areas in the country. Over 80% of whites live in the 'burbs while Detroit is over 80% black. As I say to people who hate America's diversity, LEAVE! No one will probably miss you. No one is forcing you to stay. The argument is always "po widdle whitey nations sob sob. Dat Jew alwayz be tryna keep da white man down." Well people, America is diverse. Get over it! Lol it always will be. Until the day America, like Rome, Greece, and others are no more.

Trenton, MI

#17650 Sep 7, 2013
WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>ONLY Whites are stupid enough to WORRY ABOUT BEING CALLED A "RACIST." Which brings me back to the Jewish question. The word "racist" was first coined by Lev Bronstein aka Leon Trotsky of Bolshevik Russia fame. The Bolsheviks led the "so-called Russian Revolution." The Bolsheviks were largely made up of Jewish atheists who were bent on taking power in Russia. This is the same group that is responsible for millions of Ukrainians who were starved, shot, or tortured in gulags during THE HOLODOMOR. Ask yourself why is it that the vast majority of the public has no knowledge of THE HOLODOMOR, and yet they are subjected to countless movies, documentaries, articles, books, etc., on the Holocaust and Nazi Germany???? THE HOLODOMOR took place during the years 1932-1933, this was before the Holocaust and THE HOLODOMOR is thought to be an even worst genocide than the more well known Holocaust. How many HOLODOMOR museums are there? How many movies or documentaries have you seen on the HOLODOMOR? Wonder WHY? The Jews started the NAACP, Jewish politicians orchestrated and legislated the 1965 Immigration Reform Act which helped favor nonwhite immigration over European Whites. Before 1965 the United States was about 90% White, now it is under 70%. Jews are front and center on the yearly attack on Christmas and anyone who cares to use Google can see they clearly OWN the anti-White media that everyone all ways likes to call the "liberal media." OUR media is controlled by people who are everything but "liberal," they are the antithesis of "liberal." What they are is anti-White. THEY also control financial institutions like Goldman Sachs, the Federal Reserve, are over proportionately represented in Washington, Supreme Court, and academia.
And the sad part is that they couldn't have done it all without the aid of white people. So in reality, white folks have no one to blame but themselves.

Trenton, MI

#17656 Sep 7, 2013
WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like Kfart is HOPING for the demise of America? Kfart has no idea that when the dog dies, so do the fleas. Look at Haiti. When the French were there, Haiti was the jewel of the Carribean. Now look at that sh*thole. Look at South Africa. Since Blacks have taken control of South Africa, they have turned it into a crime ridden, putrid, sewer. South Africa USED to be a first world nation, but soon it will be right there with Haiti and other turd and even fourth world toilets.
South Africa was beautiful before Europeans robbed, raped, colonized, and stole it. Do your research without the aid of white race chauvinist trash and Jewish conspiracies before opening that fly trap of a mouth. Thank you!
Concerned Citizen

Buffalo, NY

#17657 Sep 8, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
The funny thing is that there is already a "Great Wall". People like you whine all day about separation when America is and always will be separate. Most whites live together and most blacks live together. Metro Detroit and the city of Detroit is one of the most segregated areas in the country. Over 80% of whites live in the 'burbs while Detroit is over 80% black. As I say to people who hate America's diversity, LEAVE! No one will probably miss you. No one is forcing you to stay. The argument is always "po widdle whitey nations sob sob. Dat Jew alwayz be tryna keep da white man down." Well people, America is diverse. Get over it! Lol it always will be. Until the day America, like Rome, Greece, and others are no more.
Are you retarded? I didn't mean a metaphorical "great wall" you imbecile, I meant an actual structure that would contain the marauding knee grows and all of the problems that come with them!

Thanks for making my point for me. Detoilet is 80% knee grow... and look at it. Buffalo NY is one of the most segregated cities in the US... and the East Side resembles Detoilet. Guess what? That's where the Poles and Germans were chased out by the darkies! In other parts of the city that used to be predominantly white, the knee grows have spread... and the result is those areas decaying as well. The black mayor is clueless. The string of black school superintendents has resulted in one of the lowest graduation rates in the country and state oversight!

I challenge, no, I DEFY you to show me ONE example of a predominantly black city/ area that was overrun by whites and is now ghettofied ala Detoilet, Buffalo, Cleveland, Chicago etc....

Good luck.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone know John Vlahos? 3 hr Tess1989 1
Dr Commander selvam swamiji sri selvam siddhar ... (Dec '11) 3 hr Tess1989 44
Report Smoking Violations (May '10) 4 hr smh 13
Springboro Fish Market Coming Soon!!!! 11 hr MindylynnMmm 5
News Smoking-violation fines go unpaid (May '11) 12 hr Doctor Holliday 52
"Is it racist hate to question the Welfare State?" 13 hr Leon Harison 1
News Ohio microwave-baby mom to be sentenced (Sep '08) 21 hr Reversed Discrimi... 7
Springboro Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Springboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]