The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,549

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
TN Voter

Kennewick, WA

#17509 Sep 3, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Any city with a large concentration of blacks is dangerous! Sad but true!
I agree with you!!! Higher population of blacks then higher crime, higher unemployment, higher drop out rate.. Higher rate of single moms on welfare!!! You take a city like Seattle and guess what??? Low crime!!! Low unemployment rate, yes they are liberal however you stick 50,000 African Americans in there and they'll change their minds real quick!!! It's a shame, but its true... Hell if you took the blacks out of Memphis that city would be so awesome!!! Low crime!! Industry would move back...
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#17510 Sep 3, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I applaud you for being married! Fatherless rate in the African American community is approaching 80%. That speaks volumes about you people!
First of all I think of the whole institution of marriage which was started by the catholics from the British in a way to track the population growth is full of BS
Formication
Under
Condolences from the
King now abbreviate that. The structure of this doctrine you base your moral on derived from this.
Wake up we have all been decieved
ICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

#17511 Sep 3, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
And we are surely happy you're in Tennessee. You must have clueless and ignorant written across your forehead.
HEY KFATAZZ they have a saying in Montana and it goes like this 40-below keeps them out and they sell t-shirts with a picture of a blackman with a gangster lid.I find that quite amusing my friend don't you..lol I have an idea to help you're fellow darkies sell t-shirts with this saying if I can't get 40- acres and a mule I'll settle for a 40 oz.and a blunt.Bwwwwwwwwa rotflmao

Since: Nov 11

Southfield, MI

#17512 Sep 4, 2013
WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>When was the last time a white Gentile headed up the federal reserve? Does Goldman/Sachs sound like an Irish name to you? Was Bernie Madoff just a "white guy" or was he a Jewish crook? Does Ben Shalom Bernanke sound like a Frenchmen? BTW, Shalom is his real middle name. "White guys" don't control Wall St., nor do they control Hollywood, New York, or Washington. Sorry wrong number. Go to Youtube and view the Nixon and Billy Graham tapes about Jewish power and influence. Thank you very much.
As far as White Gentiles, my point was that White Gentiles sold America to those international bankers. If they cared so much about America and Aryan pride then they wouldn't have been so greedy, so selfish, and so short-sighted. It just proves what I have always said, "man has dominated man to his own injury". People, in general, on the surface act is if there is "racial camaraderie". The fact of the matter is that there is no real race camaraderie because of mankinds inherent desire to oppress and rule over himself. Often to his own detriment.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#17513 Sep 4, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent plan for Aryan Delusion...ahem...Prosperity. My question is, what about the corruption American government not run by black and brown people? What about irresponsible, flagrantly greedy corporate welfare? What about terrorism? What about disobedient, disrespectful, greedy, selfish, uncivilized white people?(Psst...they do they exist...tee hee ;-)...) What about the Federal Reserve? What about identity theft and cyber terrorism? Did you forget about non-black and brown crime? Or would you rather whitewash (pun intended) or gloss over the countless other problems that plague the human family?
Crime is bad in any color but for the most part when a white man commits a crime somebody gets mad, their feelings hurt, or loses a few bucks. When a black man commits a crime somebody DIES!
TN Voter

Richland, WA

#17514 Sep 4, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
And we are surely happy you're in Tennessee. You must have clueless and ignorant written across your forehead.
Nope... It's facts, sad thing is that you are too misinformed to see for yourself, or you don't live in da hood... By the way it was CNN who called Zimmerman a white Hispanic!!! So don't talk about being clueless or ignorant because it proves my point that you are the one who is ignorant!!! Get your facts before you post things
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#17515 Sep 4, 2013
black momma wrote:
<quoted text>First of all I think of the whole institution of marriage which was started by the catholics from the British in a way to track the population growth is full of BS
Formication
Under
Condolences from the
King now abbreviate that. The structure of this doctrine you base your moral on derived from this.
Wake up we have all been decieved
Some have been deceived more than others, especially the fatherless children of black women!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#17516 Sep 4, 2013
I honestly wonder what color his attacker was! Interesting! Beating old men is the new thing now......

http://www.timesdispatch.com/news/local/crime...
warriorisgay

Saint Louis, MO

#17517 Sep 4, 2013
Warriorisgay is in the house!!! Still babbling about the same old sh.t only now you side with the whites huh? You master(race)baiter!!! Hahahahahahahaha. What a chump!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#17518 Sep 4, 2013
warriorisgay wrote:
Warriorisgay is in the house!!! Still babbling about the same old sh.t only now you side with the whites huh? You master(race)baiter!!! Hahahahahahahaha. What a chump!
Is that you PUMPKIN! Where have you been? The black girls have you locked up in the closet again because you got a little pecker. Or your racist daddy been chaining you to the bed again! Tell us some more about your life but get high first it's funnier that way! LMAO!

Trenton, MI

#17519 Sep 4, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Crime is bad in any color but for the most part when a white man commits a crime somebody gets mad, their feelings hurt, or loses a few bucks. When a black man commits a crime somebody DIES!
You see, these kind of silly statements only prove how truly close-minded you are. A white man could,(and has) through greed and hubris, affect thousands of lives. Enron is a fantastic example of that. Those folks lost EVERYTHING because of the greed and selfishness of Andy Fastow, Kenneth Lay, and Jeff Skilling. One man did DIE, by suicide. Mr. John Clifford "Cliff" Baxter. This is just one example that is in the fairly recent past. Tragedies like this occur to this day. But your obsession it seems is with black people and how we are so evil eh?

Trenton, MI

#17520 Sep 4, 2013
TN Voter wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope... It's facts, sad thing is that you are too misinformed to see for yourself, or you don't live in da hood... By the way it was CNN who called Zimmerman a white Hispanic!!! So don't talk about being clueless or ignorant because it proves my point that you are the one who is ignorant!!! Get your facts before you post things
You said:
"Yes we're racist in your head because we pay for your welfare and when we get upset you call us racist."

Would that not count for non-white people too? We do pay taxes. BILLIONS in taxes as a matter of fact.

"I look at what you all have done and I think what have they brought to the table to make the USA better???"

To a bigot like you, it wouldn't matter. Your mind is poisoned with prejudice.

"I can't think of one damn think... I'm tired of a racist population of 14 million pushing around 220 million... We should stand up and say enough is enough"

....what??? Who is this 14 million person demographic? How do they "[push] around 220 million"?

Makes no sense. By the way, I don't care about what color Zimmerman was. That was not what my post was about.
Life long Democrat

Alamogordo, NM

#17521 Sep 4, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
You see, these kind of silly statements only prove how truly close-minded you are. A white man could,(and has) through greed and hubris, affect thousands of lives. Enron is a fantastic example of that. Those folks lost EVERYTHING because of the greed and selfishness of Andy Fastow, Kenneth Lay, and Jeff Skilling. One man did DIE, by suicide. Mr. John Clifford "Cliff" Baxter. This is just one example that is in the fairly recent past. Tragedies like this occur to this day. But your obsession it seems is with black people and how we are so evil eh?
No not really, the white man has caused more than his fare share of death and destruction. I would like for you to look at the situation per capita let's say. The number of blacks in the U.S. compared to the number of whites in the U.S. and then the percentage of whites murdering people compared to the percentage of blacks murdering people. Hell just look at the percentage of blacks murdering blacks! ENRON was bad but losing everything is not the same as being murdered. YOU will not even walk in black ghettos in the middle of the night now will you? Tell the truth..........
sheila

Lorton, VA

#17522 Sep 4, 2013
Well Detroit is the third most dangerous city in the country? Shocker!!! yea right. no surprise thete what do you expect. your gangs have infiltrated Huntington,WVA and have wreked havoc on that city of 50,000. read about it. most of gang members and drug arrests are dudes from your glorious city. oh Huntington has street nic names now thanks to Detroit infiltration such as (from Huntington newspaper)--"little detroit" "moneyton" (due to drug sales) "crookston". "dirtyHun" etc. one headline read after a double shooting outside a club "DirtyHun gone wild". murders are up. the dea is in Huntington. the HPD now has a violent crime task force and gang unit.oh a new name spray painted on a "welcome to Huntington " sign on route 64 read "welcome to thugston". graffiti. crack houses. killings. gangs. yep Huntington,Wva has it all thanks to detroit mich. a popular tshirt in Huntington at dans sports shop says "DUCK FETROIT". i couldnt agree more. we are sbout ready to clean house no matter what it takes down here. we do things our way down here and the thugs wont like it. thanks detroit.

Trenton, MI

#17523 Sep 4, 2013
sheila wrote:
Well Detroit is the third most dangerous city in the country? Shocker!!! yea right. no surprise thete what do you expect. your gangs have infiltrated Huntington,WVA and have wreked havoc on that city of 50,000. read about it. most of gang members and drug arrests are dudes from your glorious city. oh Huntington has street nic names now thanks to Detroit infiltration such as (from Huntington newspaper)--"little detroit" "moneyton" (due to drug sales) "crookston". "dirtyHun" etc. one headline read after a double shooting outside a club "DirtyHun gone wild". murders are up. the dea is in Huntington. the HPD now has a violent crime task force and gang unit.oh a new name spray painted on a "welcome to Huntington " sign on route 64 read "welcome to thugston". graffiti. crack houses. killings. gangs. yep Huntington,Wva has it all thanks to detroit mich. a popular tshirt in Huntington at dans sports shop says "DUCK FETROIT". i couldnt agree more. we are sbout ready to clean house no matter what it takes down here. we do things our way down here and the thugs wont like it. thanks detroit.
That's sad, really. You have my sympathy. It's already bad enough the thugs have destroyed our once beautiful city. However, it is on the rebound. I think things will get better post-bankruptcy.

Trenton, MI

#17524 Sep 4, 2013
Life long Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>No not really, the white man has caused more than his fare share of death and destruction. I would like for you to look at the situation per capita let's say. The number of blacks in the U.S. compared to the number of whites in the U.S. and then the percentage of whites murdering people compared to the percentage of blacks murdering people. Hell just look at the percentage of blacks murdering blacks! ENRON was bad but losing everything is not the same as being murdered. YOU will not even walk in black ghettos in the middle of the night now will you? Tell the truth..........
Good points and I agree with you in regards to the plight of the black community. You are also correct in that I wouldn't walk the streets of my old neighborhood on the east side of Detroit. However, I would not walk ANYWHERE in the middle of the night unless I want to get shot or arrested for being "suspicious" lol.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#17525 Sep 4, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's sad, really. You have my sympathy. It's already bad enough the thugs have destroyed our once beautiful city. However, it is on the rebound. I think things will get better post-bankruptcy.
Do you mean the black thugs?

Trenton, MI

#17526 Sep 4, 2013
I meant to say:

You are also correct in that I wouldn't walk the streets of my old neighborhood on the east side of Detroit [in the middle of the night]. However, I would not walk ANYWHERE in the middle of the night unless I want to get shot at or arrested for [looking] "suspicious" lol.
Dr Phill

New York, NY

#17527 Sep 4, 2013
sheila wrote:
Time for a bit of introspection here. What is it about your community that has attracted these thugs and druggies? Were they attracted to the bible classes or the Sunday services? Are Detroit thugs forcing WVA yuts to use and sell drugs?

Trenton, MI

#17528 Sep 4, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Do you mean the black thugs?
I mean ANY thugs of ANY color. Don't try and race bait. I know what I'm talking about.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 1 hr bodhisattva 31,500
Norman "CHUB" Bowling 8 hr Michelle Lee 1
Diversity Perversity (Apr '11) 10 hr Dayton Taxpayer 6
A "productive" congess... 10 hr The Hack Checker 3
Despite this Hannity Insanity: 16 hr The Old Cold Warrior 1
Boro etiquette (Jul '13) 18 hr near side 11
If you really dare to show that you care... 20 hr Dayton Taxpayer 4
Springboro Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Springboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Springboro News, Events & Info