The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments (Page 704)

Showing posts 14,061 - 14,080 of17,929
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Nov 11

Grosse Ile, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

ICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Actually blackjemimah let's go back a little farther one of your famous suspooks shows Soul Train was invented and all you dancing chimps could get in line a perform like you're Aperican ancestors knuckle dragging swamp ginnies. Bwwwwwwwwwwa wasn't that show sponsored by SoulGlow or Afro Sheen you spoon billed black African primate.7734/2013 (;-(l)-
Do you just sit around and read the racial epithet dictionary? Where you get these tired old "insults" is a mystery. And you then have the gall to call everyone else "wayciss" right?
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

Most whites really think they discovered this land white people will turn on each other in a minute no loyalty and no empathy for most of their fellow man unless they were humbled by nature. It's hard being the enemy of the world if Muslims were to take a hostage they will not be black. Turn their back on there kids and Grandchildren not all but most it is in the mutant gene. Hate is a way of life. New white kids love black kids they want to live a life of hip hop. Poor little white boys are learning how to talk to women. I hope they learn how to fight getting haze and rape open up a can of kick ass. Sensitive cry babies stop Runing to guns snatch a person old school way. That goes for every color and Becky stop crying and playing victim boo hoo I cut myself.
ICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you just sit around and read the racial epithet dictionary? Where you get these tired old "insults" is a mystery. And you then have the gall to call everyone else "wayciss" right?
Hey KFECAL take your thumb out your azz and put it in your mouth that's you're pacifier then you can stop with the baby chimp talk (wayciss )lol (;-(l)-Bwwwwwwwwwwa Philthy animal!
Earnest

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are HI-larious lol. I don't need to fabricate self importance ICP. I'm just telling the truth you can't stand. Consequently you throw stupid Skinhead terms in your arguments to try and diminish what I say. As I said, don't be a baby. I didn't bring this crap on white people. Your fore-parents did.
I only had two parents and I know who they both were.
Black momma

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

I be na hoo ma mammy an fadda be, day be magilla ans gorilla an day be shows me how to lives off white folk an da gobment dat because gorilla peeples like me bilt dis cuntry ghettos an crime, in utter werds, we black gorilla peeples helps employ da poeleese evaware cause we makes a lot of crimes evaware, ya na wat i sayin.
Martin L Kang Spook

Park Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

I be da Spook of Martin Luthers Kang an I be say dat I be gotta dream dat Kaffecal an Fat Black momma needs to grow sum brains and stop lying crying and bull sheetin all da time and evolve 5 million years like all l\liggas shood cause all us mo fos aint got shee fo brains an be lazy stoopid backward skanky monkees, yall all no wat I be sayin cause I gotta dream beeoches!
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Concerned Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>"This crap"? In the context of the conversation you were having, I take that to mean thatthe current state of the black "community" is in fact, CRAP... and I couldn't agree more.
Is it possible that our "fore-parents" actually thought that once freed, blacks would either return to their homeland or become actual productive members of society? They severly miscalculated and/or gave them way too much credit... in that respect, you are 100% correct - that was their fault. They got fooled, and we are still paying for it.
What homeland. Why are most white families living below proverty we have 473 cities in the state of calif. Every city has a welfare office which most whites occupied from day one. White people are the laziest race in this day of age. It is your world every last white Anerican should be set for life. You all had the greatest head start. All whites know is to take from each ethnic group because the contributions to society are all from other groups that was stolen. Some not all have chosen a more enlighted path to embrace love but that battle of just not knowing the feeling of being just empty,lost with no sense of being I would not want to be white even if u was granted that wish. The funny thing is most white people imagine we wish to be white not on your life.So keep cutting yourselves, taking ambilify, swimming in the ocean with sharks,killing your parents, canibalism,shooting up schools and Buying zombie kits.
Concerned Citizen

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Black momma wrote:
<quoted text>What homeland. Why are most white families living below proverty we have 473 cities in the state of calif. Every city has a welfare office which most whites occupied from day one. White people are the laziest race in this day of age. It is your world every last white Anerican should be set for life. You all had the greatest head start. All whites know is to take from each ethnic group because the contributions to society are all from other groups that was stolen. Some not all have chosen a more enlighted path to embrace love but that battle of just not knowing the feeling of being just empty,lost with no sense of being I would not want to be white even if u was granted that wish. The funny thing is most white people imagine we wish to be white not on your life.So keep cutting yourselves, taking ambilify, swimming in the ocean with sharks,killing your parents, canibalism,shooting up schools and Buying zombie kits.
You really are just a stereotypical negro, aren't you ? I have a newsflash for you, Kizzy... A whole lot of "white" immigrants to this country faced a hard road as well. The difference is that they worked hard and made something of themselves, they didn't just sit on their lazy oversized behinds and wait to be handed things. Just the fact that you would say whites are the "laziest" ethnic group shows how stupid you truly are! Many other ethnic groups come to the USA and prosper, most without even speaking the language! Why is it that blacks are still at the bottom? I'll clue you in: because the majority of them are lazy and have an entitlement complex, along with loose morals and a criminal mentality. Why go to school, work hard, and make something of yourself when you can collect taxpayer money and get "raises" for every illegitimate bugler that drops out of you?
The Truth

Henderson, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Concerned Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are just a stereotypical negro, aren't you ? I have a newsflash for you, Kizzy... A whole lot of "white" immigrants to this country faced a hard road as well. The difference is that they worked hard and made something of themselves, they didn't just sit on their lazy oversized behinds and wait to be handed things. Just the fact that you would say whites are the "laziest" ethnic group shows how stupid you truly are! Many other ethnic groups come to the USA and prosper, most without even speaking the language! Why is it that blacks are still at the bottom? I'll clue you in: because the majority of them are lazy and have an entitlement complex, along with loose morals and a criminal mentality. Why go to school, work hard, and make something of yourself when you can collect taxpayer money and get "raises" for every illegitimate bugler that drops out of you?
Very well said, but unfortunately your replying to an inanimate object. Your post would be better comprehended by sewer rats than incomprehensible bipedal lazy contorted pathetic evil black racist simians like fat black momma sheboon.
Solid

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Black momma wrote:
Most whites really think they discovered this land white people will turn on each other in a minute no loyalty and no empathy for most of their fellow man unless they were humbled by nature. It's hard being the enemy of the world if Muslims were to take a hostage they will not be black. Turn their back on there kids and Grandchildren not all but most it is in the mutant gene. Hate is a way of life. New white kids love black kids they want to live a life of hip hop. Poor little white boys are learning how to talk to women. I hope they learn how to fight getting haze and rape open up a can of kick ass. Sensitive cry babies stop Runing to guns snatch a person old school way. That goes for every color and Becky stop crying and playing victim boo hoo I cut myself.
I'm black myself but after reading this I would like to ask you a question ,
If what you say is true why is black on black crime the most often crime in America and why are 72% all black baby's born out of wedlock . Oh yeah you said heat is a way of life , you must be talking about black people ! Like I said I'm black but first off I'm an AMERICAN

Grosse Ile, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Concerned Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
The funny thing is that your assertions allege that we all had an equal playing field since day one. History shows that to be different. No need to whitewash (pun intended) the truth. Bottom line.
MARY

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

NOW PEOPLE CAN LIVE WITHOUT BREATHING

READ HERE

http://goo.gl/Jai5KG
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Solid wrote:
<quoted text> I'm black myself but after reading this I would like to ask you a question ,
If what you say is true why is black on black crime the most often crime in America and why are 72% all black baby's born out of wedlock . Oh yeah you said heat is a way of life , you must be talking about black people ! Like I said I'm black but first off I'm an AMERICAN
You are not black. You are a block a check mark, media frenzy,a month to honor Feb,Blame for the decline of America,a reason for security systems,a structure for good gov jobs that secures a system for institionalize slavery, a thought process that you did not develope, a constant reminder of a stolen race and set of values, a reason for hate, a ignorant puppet that is told what is right and wrong,a stat report,here it is I will tell you what is wrong because you are a child 1 out of wedlock
2 ghetto
3 Buy a home and use your credit cards use it for personal use not rental property
4 Agree with the media
5 We decide the morals of society
The white acceptance is the only true acceptance but don't feel bad because I AM YOU ALSO. Stay in the game check mark I am here with you and their is a lot more of us
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Concerned Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
I love it when white folks get red and upset I stuck a nerve and that is mzzz Kizzy to you. Good white person get emotional be angry come on dude you forgot the ape chimp or monkey names. I love it your white race are becoming weaker and weaker you taught the enemy well grasshopper.
Cry Baby

Amelia, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Black momma wrote:
<quoted text>I love it when white folks get red and upset I stuck a nerve and that is mzzz Kizzy to you. Good white person get emotional be angry come on dude you forgot the ape chimp or monkey names. I love it your white race are becoming weaker and weaker you taught the enemy well grasshopper.
. You're masturbating.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Cry Baby wrote:
<quoted text> . You're masturbating.
And thinking about you I love it when I strap on the big black one on for you and nevo ghetto Miley Cyrus is tongue kissing my ass. Ahhhhhhhhhh almost ddddone!
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

I'm done thank you
Solid

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Black momma wrote:
I'm done thank you
nope your a fool
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Solid wrote:
<quoted text> nope your a fool
I wish I was inn the land of cottenn look away away Dixie land. Sorry but I choose to think out of the box. Try it just one day baby. It feels so.......
Any way you stay solid

Grosse Ile, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

Earnest wrote:
<quoted text>
I only had two parents and I know who they both were.
And what is that suppose to mean?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 14,061 - 14,080 of17,929
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Springboro Discussions

Search the Springboro Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Hermain Cain is Uncle Tom 34 min Dew1234 8
Boofuckinhoo! Banned from "POLITIX"! What will ... 35 min Dew1234 5
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 6 hr Pops 25,382
Review: Waynedale Circle Apartments 7 hr Dew1234 20
hamburger wagon (Dec '08) 9 hr Justin Byers 52
New poll,61% support Keystone pipeline! 11 hr The Duke of Hazard 2
329,000, new jobless report 11 hr The Duke of Hazard 5
•••
•••