The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments
13,981 - 14,000 of 18,888 Comments Last updated 20 hrs ago
Concerned Citizen

Buffalo, NY

#17378 Aug 29, 2013
Black momma wrote:
<quoted text>I love it when white folks get red and upset I stuck a nerve and that is mzzz Kizzy to you. Good white person get emotional be angry come on dude you forgot the ape chimp or monkey names. I love it your white race are becoming weaker and weaker you taught the enemy well grasshopper.
You really have the playbook down pat, huh? Do you really think you have "struck a nerve"? That is comical. The fact is, that when I log off my computer I'm still white and you aren't. I don't get followed in stores. Old women don't clutch their purses when I walk by. I can get a bank loan and job, I'm not profiled by authorities. The FACT is that in this country, money = power, and despite the fact that whites will not eventually be the population majority in the USA, we will still control the money.

Can I ask you a serious question? Why is it that in most urban areas that are majority black.... there is rampant crime, corruption etc? Detroit is a great example. Chicago too, although Chicago has enough non-blacks to even it out a little. LA and NYC would be stinking cesspools if not for the non-blacks there. Buffalo NY has had a black mayor for years, along with black school superintendents - and the population has shrunk, crime has risen, and the graduation rate is dismal like less than 40%. Is this all whitey's fault?
Concerned Citizen

Buffalo, NY

#17379 Aug 29, 2013
Black momma wrote:
<quoted text>This person was to lead believe that all blacks are lump into one set of down dirty living in poverty Good times episode. Just like the media showed me that all white men are usually child predators,all pratice canibalism, and usually by the age of 15 years old kill their parents. Now what if we thought that way
You are unintentionally hilarious! I cannot deny that there are a segment of whites who are complete wastes of skin, but the examples you toss out there are much more the exception than the rule. Are you saying that it isn't the norm in urban areas to have single mothers with 5 or more children by different males, most of whom are on some sort of public assistance? Is the crime rates in this area not sky high? Do you think this is all made up?
Clitoris Dasheboon

Roseville, MI

#17380 Aug 29, 2013
Concerned Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>You really have the playbook down pat, huh? Do you really think you have "struck a nerve"? That is comical. The fact is, that when I log off my computer I'm still white and you aren't. I don't get followed in stores. Old women don't clutch their purses when I walk by. I can get a bank loan and job, I'm not profiled by authorities. The FACT is that in this country, money = power, and despite the fact that whites will not eventually be the population majority in the USA, we will still control the money.
Can I ask you a serious question? Why is it that in most urban areas that are majority black.... there is rampant crime, corruption etc? Detroit is a great example. Chicago too, although Chicago has enough non-blacks to even it out a little. LA and NYC would be stinking cesspools if not for the non-blacks there. Buffalo NY has had a black mayor for years, along with black school superintendents - and the population has shrunk, crime has risen, and the graduation rate is dismal like less than 40%. Is this all whitey's fault?
This is all racist stuff that should not be discussed by white people
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#17381 Aug 29, 2013
Concerned Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>You really have the playbook down pat, huh? Do you really think you have "struck a nerve"? That is comical. The fact is, that when I log off my computer I'm still white and you aren't. I don't get followed in stores. Old women don't clutch their purses when I walk by. I can get a bank loan and job, I'm not profiled by authorities. The FACT is that in this country, money = power, and despite the fact that whites will not eventually be the population majority in the USA, we will still control the money.
Let me tell my play book is great. My husband and I are apartment owners. Trust me he came from money and my family have a great legacy of hard earned money and still have money but I could care less about money we live very modest we give away a lot to people who are in need not to the churches pimp preachers and our kids are a different deal. We have total different views on the world. We have a great foundation of thought we don't hate or judge but over the years people have become silent about their hate. I have been on both sides of the race war between blacks and whites. Racism effects everyone Whites remain on red alert at all times because they know and live with the fact. That f over every race,creed,even their own color thru out time. When are the minorities gonna turn on us after 911 we were white folks best friends. You can't hurt black folks feelings you have created a monster in some. The monster comes in two forms the one that smile in your face listen to your music, has the economic status, kids are in college believes the in the American dream, marries into your family. You can't insult us because our MLK parents taught us how to laugh at off color jokes, false loyalty to the big boss, put on a caring smile cry with you(that I understand face) the Obama generation, the Oprahs my hero pulled off the biggest snow job ever boo hoo. Then you have Ice rappers and ball players the public enemy who really don't care you got German shepards we got pit bulls. I love the fact that Miley Cyrus the Justin bieber are the new NI ggas are constantly recruiting so you need to back that azz up cuz. Welcome to the blackdome.

Since: Nov 11

Trenton, MI

#17382 Aug 29, 2013
Concerned Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
You are unintentionally hilarious! I cannot deny that there are a segment of whites who are complete wastes of skin, but the examples you toss out there are much more the exception than the rule. Are you saying that it isn't the norm in urban areas to have single mothers with 5 or more children by different males, most of whom are on some sort of public assistance? Is the crime rates in this area not sky high? Do you think this is all made up?
You are correct. Unfortunately, it's a vicious cycle. The high crime is due really to the break up of the black family as well as no jobs or minimum wage jobs in urban areas. White people are NOT responsible for black men being sexually promiscuous and irresponsible. I blame black men because they are supposed to be the leaders in their community. Unfortunately, many are not. Personally, I was raised by two hard working, God-fearing, responsible, loving parents. I had no need to hit the streets for love, respect, or income. My parents provided me and my siblings with all of that. There were many other families like mine where I grew up. Unfortunately, all too often young black men and women lack the direction, love, and discipline that is sorely needed in their life. Does this make sense to you?

Trenton, MI

#17383 Aug 29, 2013
Black momma wrote:
<quoted text>This person was to lead believe that all blacks are lump into one set of down dirty living in poverty Good times episode. Just like the media showed me that all white men are usually child predators,all pratice canibalism, and usually by the age of 15 years old kill their parents. Now what if we thought that way
Yeah many of them do believe that. Because they are too closed-minded to think that all black people are NOT like the ones they see on the news or like idiotic rappers like to portray.
ICP2013

Ballwin, MO

#17384 Aug 29, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
And what is that suppose to mean?
Hey KFATAZZ your bro the big O is getting ready to start a war one that's worse then you're (waciss war)sarcasm think about that moolie, my friend what do you have to say about your chi-town hustling leader look to east the shyt is getting ready to hit the fan,and the statement that was made you know what he meant sorry azz sperm donor dead beat ch!mps. 7734/2013 Black Fema camps are reserved for your pack of rogue pavement dwellers there is some more entitlements for your klan,mudhuts you feel right home.Bwwwwwwwwa
harold

Los Alamitos, CA

#17385 Aug 29, 2013
moma, here's the geometry. The darker peoples have a higher reproductive rate. The lighter have the power. A deal is always between both sides don't ya know. Or are ya a zombie?
Concerned Citizen

East Hartford, CT

#17388 Aug 30, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct. Unfortunately, it's a vicious cycle. The high crime is due really to the break up of the black family as well as no jobs or minimum wage jobs in urban areas. White people are NOT responsible for black men being sexually promiscuous and irresponsible. I blame black men because they are supposed to be the leaders in their community. Unfortunately, many are not. Personally, I was raised by two hard working, God-fearing, responsible, loving parents. I had no need to hit the streets for love, respect, or income. My parents provided me and my siblings with all of that. There were many other families like mine where I grew up. Unfortunately, all too often young black men and women lack the direction, love, and discipline that is sorely needed in their life. Does this make sense to you?
Yes, it actually DOES make sense to me. What doesn't make sense to me is that instead of calling out the majority of black folks who live that way (ala Bill Cosby), "responsible" blacks who are/were brought up in a stable environment would rather make excuses for the welfare queens, criminals, and baby daddy's than actually try and change their "community". If you are as you portray yourself here, and Black Momma this goes for you too.... why take so much time and effort defending the ghetto way of life? If we are actually on the same page, why won't you just concede that there is in fact a huge problem with an entitlement mentality, crime,lack of moral fiber etc in a large portion of the black population? It seems that the first reaction of supposed productive, stable black members of society is usually to refuse to acknowledge the massive problems with the majority of thier race. In short, thier "blackness" takes over and won't allow them to "keep it real" so to speak.
Concerned Citizen

East Hartford, CT

#17389 Aug 30, 2013
Helpful Hints wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, then you must be either impressed, awed, angry or floored over the fact that the youngest person to ever get into college is a 11 year old black American boy, Carson Huey, who will be studying "quantum physics" at TCU this year. He also speaks fluid Mandarin Chinese, which he learned, when he was not playing the piano. And no he is not mixed.
Also, he has surpassed the two previous smartest children in the world, a black brother and sister combination in England.
Life just bites you sometimes doesn't it.
If in fact what you posted is true, then good for him... however it is ridiculous for you to infer that that little tidbit of information somehow overshadows the literally tens of millions of black youths who will not graduate high school and end up on public assistance, incarcerated, or dead. Perhaps if black youths patterned themselves after such a role model as the kid you mentioned instead of gangsters, rappers, drug dealers etc they could begin to reverse the cycle of poverty and crime?
Concerned Citizen

East Hartford, CT

#17390 Aug 30, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah many of them do believe that. Because they are too closed-minded to think that all black people are NOT like the ones they see on the news or like idiotic rappers like to portray.
Nothing is absolute. It is asinine to say that "all" people of ANY race are a particular way... but when large segments of the overall population of a particular racial group DO fit the stereotype, well... It is what it is.

Trenton, MI

#17391 Aug 30, 2013
Concerned Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing is absolute. It is asinine to say that "all" people of ANY race are a particular way... but when large segments of the overall population of a particular racial group DO fit the stereotype, well... It is what it is.
Which is funny that you make this silly statement. Nothing is absolute. Moreover, you don't personally know all 40+ million people do you? You don't personally know "large segments of the overall population of a particular racial group" do you?
Solid

Lexington, KY

#17392 Aug 30, 2013
MLK had a dream and now it as come true
All people are judged by their character and not the color of their skin. It just happens to be that the character of the black is that of a criminal , drug dealer, rapest, killer, mugger, robber, free loader, disrespectful , lazy, ect. Like I said before
MLK would not even stand up for the blacks we have now days 50 years ago blacks tryed hard to prove that they are as good if not better than anyone in American and a lot of blacks died to make this point and looking back it was all for nothing
Concerned Citizen

Buffalo, NY

#17393 Aug 30, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Which is funny that you make this silly statement. Nothing is absolute. Moreover, you don't personally know all 40+ million people do you? You don't personally know "large segments of the overall population of a particular racial group" do you?
I don't have to personally know what I can see with my own eyes, do I? When I drive through the ghettos of Buffalo NY, I don't personally know all the people I see, but it's a pretty safe bet that in that case you actually CAN judge a book by the cover. Again your "blackness" prevents you from objectively and truthfully looking at the state of the majority of your racial peers.2550
Concerned Citizen

Buffalo, NY

#17394 Aug 30, 2013
Solid wrote:
MLK had a dream and now it as come true
All people are judged by their character and not the color of their skin. It just happens to be that the character of the black is that of a criminal , drug dealer, rapest, killer, mugger, robber, free loader, disrespectful , lazy, ect. Like I said before
MLK would not even stand up for the blacks we have now days 50 years ago blacks tryed hard to prove that they are as good if not better than anyone in American and a lot of blacks died to make this point and looking back it was all for nothing
I agree. MLK would most likely be disgusted with the state of black America today. The lack of any family structure, the rampant black on black crime, the dismal graduation rate etc..... Any black person who voices a negative opinion about such things is automatically an "Uncle Tom" or worse.
KW Vet

West Chester, OH

#17395 Aug 30, 2013
Concerned Citizen

Buffalo, NY

#17396 Aug 30, 2013
KW Vet wrote:
Thanks for the link. A LOT of info on that site. It certainly exposes the media double standard when it comes to reporting on black mob violence.

Just a question to you blacks out there: why is it that when you attack, you rarely if ever do it without a distinct advantage in either numbers, size, gender, sucker-punches etc?

Trenton, MI

#17397 Aug 30, 2013
Concerned Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have to personally know what I can see with my own eyes, do I? When I drive through the ghettos of Buffalo NY, I don't personally know all the people I see, but it's a pretty safe bet that in that case you actually CAN judge a book by the cover. Again your "blackness" prevents you from objectively and truthfully looking at the state of the majority of your racial peers.2550
Ok, you must have not read what I said a few statements ago. My "blackness" doesn't prevent anything sire lol. But I guess on the other hand your "whatever color you are" COMPELS you to make sweeping generalizations right?
Solid

Lexington, KY

#17398 Aug 30, 2013
Concerned Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. MLK would most likely be disgusted with the state of black America today. The lack of any family structure, the rampant black on black crime, the dismal graduation rate etc..... Any black person who voices a negative opinion about such things is automatically an "Uncle Tom" or worse.
yeah it's not easy being black and standing up against blacks don't get me wrong I'm proud of my heritage and knowing what my family has gone thur is what pushed me to so better my mom always told us " make your next move your best move " she rased 6 kids by her self and nun of us have ever been in trouble and we all work hard
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

#17405 Aug 30, 2013
Helpful Hints wrote:
<quoted text>What is funny is this, white people are good at being racist When 1000s of whites riot annually in Hunington Beach, tear up towns for Spring Break and cause million of damage property it is called letting off steam. When millions of whites riot after soccer games, tear up stores, loot, fight, destroy things, it is called not worth reporting. When whites ins Syria become a threat, they are no longer whites. When are bigger enemy for decades is called pure evil, Russia, they are no longer white. When the primary ancesters of white Americans are labeled the most evil group ever to live in the planet, these German Nazis are simply called Nazis. When a country of predominately white people drop the only two A-bombs on women and children, it is called American pride.
So,when large segments of a group do fir the label of evil, then whites as a group must carry that label. Sad, because whites do no like being called racist, although this country has a racist legacy which is bigger than any other cultural legacy. A white person saying this a called a "race traitor'.
HEY. I really like being known as a racist, on the internet because I am a realist.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr Duke_For_Mayor 30,580
John Orth 6 hr Joe so right 2
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 6 hr ALL ABOUT THE FRE... 31,218
This is why I am an Ann Fan! 18 hr Hero Officer Wilson 4
Freind 22 hr friend 1
African American History Sun Jo Spencer 1
looking for a text buddy (Nov '12) Sat bill 44
•••
•••
Springboro Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Springboro Jobs

•••