The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U...

The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

There are 20102 comments on the Gawker story from Nov 22, 2010, titled The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places. In it, Gawker reports that:

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

horse ass sniffer

Buffalo, NY

#17334 Aug 25, 2013
Black momma wrote:
<quoted text>Black men really scare you how sad. It's like the boogeyman. Poor little boy !
Any White man who doesn't have a fear of a Black man is a fool. I sure as hell wouldn't go into a cage full of gorillas unarmed, or even armed, I would should pop off a round or 2 first.
The Blacks weren't brought here because of their high IQ but rather their strength and agility.
horse ass sniffer

Buffalo, NY

#17335 Aug 25, 2013
horse ass sniffer wrote:
<quoted text>
Any White man who doesn't have a fear of a Black man is a fool. I sure as hell wouldn't go into a cage full of gorillas unarmed, or even armed, I would should pop off a round or 2 first.
The Blacks weren't brought here because of their high IQ but rather their strength and agility.
What I have read about almost pure races.

Oriental or Chinese etc.-highest IQ
Blacks-strongest and most agile and best at fighting and sports
Whites-a LITTLE of both, but not as much as either

The Blacks who feel for and identify with Black causes are mostly mixed with White and descriminate against Whites are mostly mixed, like Sharpton, Jesse and Farrakhan. On this forum, Kallark and Black mama, who probably are mixed side and identify with Blacks, just like Obama.

Since: Nov 11

Trenton, MI

#17336 Aug 25, 2013
WPWW wrote:
If it wasn't for Kfickle's kuntakinte great grand pappy being captured and sold by other Blacks,he would be swatting flies, defecating in the dirt, and eating baboon testicles for supper. These ingrates have no idea how lucky they were that Blacks decided to sell their slaves to Jewish and Arab slave merchants who then escorted them to the United States and abroad. BTW, the country of Brazil had far more slaves than the United States. Inculcated, simple-minded, drones like Kfecal NEVER blame Africans, Jews, and Arabs for the African slave trade, even though all three of these groups played a more significant role than the minor one European Whites did. Kfecal has proven himself to be the TYPICAL anti-racist who is nothing more than anti-White. Kfart is an anti-White racist, nothing more, and is no different than that scrawny, crack addicted, fugly Black Panther from a couple years back spewing he wanted kill Whites and even white babies.
I do blame black Africans and Arabs and others for our predicament as well. They bear much responsibility. As yes Brazilian slavery was often times much worse than American slavery. However, it doesn't negate the fact that Europeans should have picked their own cotton. No matter how you try to minimize, excuse, rationalize, or whitewash what white Europeans did they were still very much a part of it. I can only speak for what I know about America. After black slaves were used up and tossed aside like trash with no knowledge of self, our slave masters last name, and mostly illiterate most of them really could not go back to Africa because our family bonds were destroyed. Some went back to Africa and formed Liberia. They promptly enslaved and destroyed each other over there. Liberia is a wasteland now.
ICP2013

Ballwin, MO

#17337 Aug 25, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are HI-larious lol. I don't need to fabricate self importance ICP. I'm just telling the truth you can't stand. Consequently you throw stupid Skinhead terms in your arguments to try and diminish what I say. As I said, don't be a baby. I didn't bring this crap on white people. Your fore-parents did.
Hey KSTUPIDAZZ your so paranoid you think I'm making all these statements isn't playtime @ the zoo now loosen up and get on the tire swing and enjoy yourself before I report you to the zookeeper and he will come and shackle you up and hose your gorilla azz down now take your prozac and stop having hallucinations you flea picking jungle bunny primate.(;-(l)-
ICP2013

Ballwin, MO

#17338 Aug 25, 2013
The Truth wrote:
Saying lazy lying l\liggers built this country is like saying cancer builds good health. l\ligger cotton pickers do not qualify as builders, to say the least, the cotton gin did all the work. A l\ligger can't even tell the difference between a screwdriver and a hammer, yet alone use them.
You speak the Truth here is something you didn't know /l/!ggers think vice gripes are the universal tool.Bwwwwwwwwa LoL
The Truth

Jacksonville, FL

#17340 Aug 25, 2013
ICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey KSTUPIDAZZ your so paranoid you think I'm making all these statements isn't playtime @ the zoo now loosen up and get on the tire swing and enjoy yourself before I report you to the zookeeper and he will come and shackle you up and hose your gorilla azz down now take your prozac and stop having hallucinations you flea picking jungle bunny primate.(;-(l)-
Kaffart really doesn't know better. The l\ligger's spider monkey brain can't differentiate between work and playing with himself, yet alone two different posters. The l\ligger is confused as usual, which is why his zookeeper needs to shoot a couple of tranquilizer darts in his deranged black gorilla azz and lock him back in his cage.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#17342 Aug 25, 2013
Blacks commit 53% of all crimes.

They are just 15% of the population.
Lornzo

Los Alamitos, CA

#17344 Aug 26, 2013
They's sepurates the crimes happening betweens areas so's one cant's gets an overall looks at the whole.
Parole Dept

Buffalo, NY

#17346 Aug 26, 2013
Lornzo wrote:
They's sepurates the crimes happening betweens areas so's one cant's gets an overall looks at the whole.
Pull your pants up, get off the crack pipe, stop boosting and panhandling at Walmart, pick up your littered 40 ounce malt liquor bottles and get the hell back to your halfway house, you dumb black spook baboon.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#17347 Aug 26, 2013
Parole Dept wrote:
<quoted text>Pull your pants up, get off the crack pipe, stop boosting and panhandling at Walmart, pick up your littered 40 ounce malt liquor bottles and get the hell back to your halfway house, you dumb black spook baboon.
During the heavy metal rock era all the stoner white dudes,skater boys and surfers wore their pants low with the boxers showing and trash their patents homes party party party chaa project X. White kids steal from their parents which idenity theft is one of the favorites high tech crimes and kill Mom,Dad, poor little granny will burn the house down with her in it. After it is all done he will take a hoagie roll and make a Grandma sub.
ICP2013

Ballwin, MO

#17348 Aug 26, 2013
Black momma wrote:
<quoted text>During the heavy metal rock era all the stoner white dudes,skater boys and surfers wore their pants low with the boxers showing and trash their patents homes party party party chaa project X. White kids steal from their parents which idenity theft is one of the favorites high tech crimes and kill Mom,Dad, poor little granny will burn the house down with her in it. After it is all done he will take a hoagie roll and make a Grandma sub.
Actually blackjemimah let's go back a little farther one of your famous suspooks shows Soul Train was invented and all you dancing chimps could get in line a perform like you're Aperican ancestors knuckle dragging swamp ginnies. Bwwwwwwwwwwa wasn't that show sponsored by SoulGlow or Afro Sheen you spoon billed black African primate.7734/2013 (;-(l)-
giddlestron

Pittsburgh, PA

#17349 Aug 26, 2013
youtube.com/watch...
New York New York
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

#17350 Aug 26, 2013
horse ass sniffer wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear a lot of the hollywood black in-crowd are going out to farms and sniff and c.ock horse crotch.
Do you ever do that out in California?
Rumor has it that Whitney Houston, when she was alive, and her stud, Bobby Brownnose would gather some homeys from the hood and go out on a farm and when they spotted a horse in the pasture would rush out and tackle it to the ground and take all kind of liberties.Brownnose said sniffing horse crotch was better than sniffing cocaine.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#17351 Aug 26, 2013
ICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Actually blackjemimah let's go back a little farther one of your famous suspooks shows Soul Train was invented and all you dancing chimps could get in line a perform like you're Aperican ancestors knuckle dragging swamp ginnies. Bwwwwwwwwwwa wasn't that show sponsored by SoulGlow or Afro Sheen you spoon billed black African primate.7734/2013 (;-(l)-
Yes and we like to thank you for making that one of the top shows on fact good ole Don sold the show made a bundle still have rights to the old show that went into syndication but what happen no rhythim what folks assume they could dance can you say Cancel. Blacks got respect whites got their soul train. As far as Afro sheen the Johnson products Billionaires the heiress collects arabian horses hello

Since: Nov 11

Trenton, MI

#17353 Aug 27, 2013
ICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Actually blackjemimah let's go back a little farther one of your famous suspooks shows Soul Train was invented and all you dancing chimps could get in line a perform like you're Aperican ancestors knuckle dragging swamp ginnies. Bwwwwwwwwwwa wasn't that show sponsored by SoulGlow or Afro Sheen you spoon billed black African primate.7734/2013 (;-(l)-
Do you just sit around and read the racial epithet dictionary? Where you get these tired old "insults" is a mystery. And you then have the gall to call everyone else "wayciss" right?
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#17354 Aug 27, 2013
Most whites really think they discovered this land white people will turn on each other in a minute no loyalty and no empathy for most of their fellow man unless they were humbled by nature. It's hard being the enemy of the world if Muslims were to take a hostage they will not be black. Turn their back on there kids and Grandchildren not all but most it is in the mutant gene. Hate is a way of life. New white kids love black kids they want to live a life of hip hop. Poor little white boys are learning how to talk to women. I hope they learn how to fight getting haze and rape open up a can of kick ass. Sensitive cry babies stop Runing to guns snatch a person old school way. That goes for every color and Becky stop crying and playing victim boo hoo I cut myself.
ICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

#17355 Aug 27, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you just sit around and read the racial epithet dictionary? Where you get these tired old "insults" is a mystery. And you then have the gall to call everyone else "wayciss" right?
Hey KFECAL take your thumb out your azz and put it in your mouth that's you're pacifier then you can stop with the baby chimp talk (wayciss )lol (;-(l)-Bwwwwwwwwwwa Philthy animal!
Earnest

United States

#17358 Aug 27, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are HI-larious lol. I don't need to fabricate self importance ICP. I'm just telling the truth you can't stand. Consequently you throw stupid Skinhead terms in your arguments to try and diminish what I say. As I said, don't be a baby. I didn't bring this crap on white people. Your fore-parents did.
I only had two parents and I know who they both were.
Black momma

Los Angeles, CA

#17359 Aug 27, 2013
I be na hoo ma mammy an fadda be, day be magilla ans gorilla an day be shows me how to lives off white folk an da gobment dat because gorilla peeples like me bilt dis cuntry ghettos an crime, in utter werds, we black gorilla peeples helps employ da poeleese evaware cause we makes a lot of crimes evaware, ya na wat i sayin.
Martin L Kang Spook

Park Ridge, IL

#17360 Aug 27, 2013
I be da Spook of Martin Luthers Kang an I be say dat I be gotta dream dat Kaffecal an Fat Black momma needs to grow sum brains and stop lying crying and bull sheetin all da time and evolve 5 million years like all l\liggas shood cause all us mo fos aint got shee fo brains an be lazy stoopid backward skanky monkees, yall all no wat I be sayin cause I gotta dream beeoches!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"Our ITTs can't compete with their H-1Bs" 15 hr Leon Harrison 1
Why imported immigrant H-1Bs are better than yo... Sat The Hack Checker 1
why do white people smell like wet dogs? (Oct '14) Aug 28 A Rope And A Tree 14
"Our Humvees are good and tough enough" Aug 27 Leon Harrison 1
We have the urge to merge! Aug 27 The Duke of Hazard 1
Today's Leon Harrison Quotation Aug 27 Leon Harrison 31
News Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) Aug 25 For the Record 31,883
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Springboro Mortgages