The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments (Page 691)

Showing posts 13,801 - 13,820 of17,877
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Matt Kruse wrote:
<quoted text>
I think racists are poor because the minorities are always mugging and ripping them off.
That isnt why! That wasnt even a good guess!

WHy are racist always poor trash? Its a fair question!
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

White Pride Worldwide wrote:
<quoted text>Another inbred l\ligger trash rapper.
I suggest you change your mugshot name to "Fecalthug"
Inbred trash rapper
lil Wayne net worth 200million
jay z 2.1 net worth 2.1 billion
50 cent 250 million
so how much are you worth negative son
ICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Black momma wrote:
<quoted text>Inbred trash rapper
lil Wayne net worth 200million
jay z 2.1 net worth 2.1 billion
50 cent 250 million
so how much are you worth negative son
yomomma you lft out the other group of spade rapper crappers N.W.O,N_ggers R_uined America,and the most famous pack T.N.B with there hit song "If ITS FREE I'Z GOTZ TO GET MINEZ" There featured on the record label C00n Town Records.Bwwwwwwa (;-)-
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

ICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>yomomma you lft out the other group of spade rapper crappers N.W.O,N_ggers R_uined America,and the most famous pack T.N.B with there hit song "If ITS FREE I'Z GOTZ TO GET MINEZ" There featured on the record label C00n Town Records.Bwwwwwwa (;-)-
Did I also leave out that nwa ice cube parents are Both professors at USC and nwa was able to enter into most of the homes of little white kids and at that time they all wanted to live in Compton. Despite with of all your rage you are still just a rat in cage
Sickle Cell Anemia

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Right when you think you've encountered the dumbest l\ligger chimps on the planet, along comes sheboon l\ligger chimp Black mama and her baboon boy critter son Fecal Fairy Spade(FFS).
ICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Black momma wrote:
<quoted text>Did I also leave out that nwa ice cube parents are Both professors at USC and nwa was able to enter into most of the homes of little white kids and at that time they all wanted to live in Compton. Despite with of all your rage you are still just a rat in cage
Did I fail to mention your one dumb tire swinging chimp and your favorite song is "NO SLEEP IN COMPTON" That song makes you go ape.Bwwwwwwa 7734/2013 (:-)-
Jamal Mahamad Steinberg

Henderson, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

ICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Did I fail to mention your one dumb tire swinging chimp and your favorite song is "NO SLEEP IN COMPTON" That song makes you go ape.Bwwwwwwa 7734/2013 (:-)-
Fat black mama new rapper name be l\liggaCrittaSheboonLitta an she be makin 500 trillion calories a year eatin dat KFC an Burger Kang, ya na wat i be sayin.
Matt Kruse

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Black momma wrote:
<quoted text>Did I also leave out that nwa ice cube parents are Both professors at USC and nwa was able to enter into most of the homes of little white kids and at that time they all wanted to live in Compton. Despite with of all your rage you are still just a rat in cage
What did those ice cube professors teach at USC, Negro history where George washington Carver invented peanut butter and cotton gin ?
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Sickle Cell Anemia wrote:
Right when you think you've encountered the dumbest l\ligger chimps on the planet, along comes sheboon l\ligger chimp Black mama and her baboon boy critter son Fecal Fairy Spade(FFS).
I beg to differ I am the jungle VIP queen Louie and my son is mobley.
One day all the apes will unite
oh ho ble do I wanna be like you whoo walk like you talk like you
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

ICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Did I fail to mention your one dumb tire swinging chimp and your favorite song is "NO SLEEP IN COMPTON" That song makes you go ape.Bwwwwwwa 7734/2013 (:-)-
I want your momma and sister out of my house. I had to put her clothes outside and her one pair of panties but all the cats kept tearing the bap apart to get to them, I tried bleach nothing worked so I just burn them mainly the crouch part. Also you gonna have to pick her 300 feet away because accross the street you know a elementry we don't want you to break parole. I got a lead on a white baby cute but it's a girl. I know app said boys boys boys age new born to 17
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Jamal Mahamad Steinberg wrote:
<quoted text>Fat black mama new rapper name be l\liggaCrittaSheboonLitta an she be makin 500 trillion calories a year eatin dat KFC an Burger Kang, ya na wat i be sayin.
My headliner is DJ alter boy bent over only got my hand fir a date tweezer to dig my 2 in cheesy c .. K out in my trailer with my carver and mayo sand yeah yeah where's all my bit... Hs at with black men say whoa./.
ICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Sickle Cell Anemia wrote:
Let's not forget uncle Ben KFEcal critter wetsuit black ball Jones (alias) KFART just another stain in society.Bwwwwwa
ICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I'm very violent. I just firmly believe in protecting my pack of chimps by throwing fecal balls Period.
Wow KFART you have some anger issues if you don't calm down I'm going to report you to the zookeeper,eat a banana that might help you with you're issues.(;-)-LOL

Since: Nov 11

Concord, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

ICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Wow KFART you have some anger issues if you don't calm down I'm going to report you to the zookeeper,eat a banana that might help you with you're issues.(;-)-LOL
And you my friend have some mental issues. Stay out of the sun because not only does it mess up your skin by peeling and burning and skin cancer but for you, it affects what little brains you do have.
justice

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

Why don't u inbred kkk members tie yourselves to crosses and set each other on fire
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

ICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Wow KFART you have some anger issues if you don't calm down I'm going to report you to the zookeeper,eat a banana that might help you with you're issues.(;-)-LOL
Is that all you got is the ape on your back. I know it's been awhile.
1little boys
2no one to chop up
3no land to steal
4no dead people to sleep with
5no meth
6no mommy and daddy money to bail you out
7no no no just yes yes yes another dumb azz white g
8no white women left they're switching over to the dark side.
9 even the white gay men want black
White Pride Worldwide

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>The ONLY Whites who "want black" are mentally and emotionally disturbed, or no other "White" will have them. Once you go black, we toss you back. No mudsharks allowed in the WPWW world.
Can you honestly believe how literally stupid Fat black mama sheboon is. She makes a 3rd grade retarded brainless l\ligger look like an immortal genius.
White Pride Worldwide

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>The ONLY Whites who "want black" are mentally and emotionally disturbed, or no other "White" will have them. Once you go black, we toss you back. No mudsharks allowed in the WPWW world.
Can you honestly believe how literally stupid Fat black mama sheboon is. This idiot chimp makes a 3rd grade retarded brainless l\ligger look like an immortal genius.
JJ Johnston

Newport Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

White Pride Worldwide wrote:
<quoted text>Can you honestly believe how literally stupid Fat black mama sheboon is. This idiot chimp makes a 3rd grade retarded brainless l\ligger look like an immortal genius.
I killya honke.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

WPWW wrote:
I am that little creep I bash myself to sleep Get your gun

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 13,801 - 13,820 of17,877
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Springboro Forum right now

Search the Springboro Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 10 min xxxrayted 25,369
Hillary Clinton's Benghazi disaster legacy 3 hr kris moore 2
Today, I celebrated Earth Day! 4 hr Sky King 4
Hermain Cain is Uncle Tom 4 hr Sky King 5
Dayton 160K to neuter feral cats 4 hr Sky King 15
Ambulance, fire levy sparks debate in Ohio (Feb '13) 7 hr hopeful 2,023
Are Hookah Bars good for you? 9 hr kris moore 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Springboro Jobs

•••