The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments
13,421 - 13,440 of 18,871 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
The ORIGINAL Life Coach

Dunkirk, NY

#16679 Jul 9, 2013
Buck Rohde wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me get this straight, you live in Dunkirk and you have the nerve to try and judge me? You know absolutely nothing about me or the people I have as friends.I haven't been in Buggalo in probably 10 years.
LOTFLMFAO
Yes I did judge you from your lack of social skills and calling an alter a and I quote you here "mass table" and if you have a problem with it here is my number 1-800-dumb-a$s i look forward to you 1st grade response
Buck Rohde

Buffalo, NY

#16680 Jul 9, 2013
Finding Chet wrote:
Anybody seen Chet lately? What about Tar Baby? Is it a coincidence both are gone at the same time? Is Chet leaving his mark somewhere else? Tune in next week to the same bat channel? The same bat time? And find out where the hell Chet bees stayin.
Chet does most of his posting on the Buffalo forum, tho I haven't heard much from him lately.

I think I saw that Tarbaby on this thread yesterday.
Buck Rohde

Buffalo, NY

#16681 Jul 9, 2013
The ORIGINAL Life Coach wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I did judge you from your lack of social skills and calling an alter a and I quote you here "mass table" and if you have a problem with it here is my number 1-800-dumb-a$s i look forward to you 1st grade response
I hate to say this, but is English your second language, cuz your posts really don't make much sense.
White Pride Worldwide

Chicago, IL

#16682 Jul 9, 2013
It's not hard to differentiate the l\ligger posts from the white posts....whoops....unless you're a l\ligger.
factcheck

Mystic, CT

#16683 Jul 9, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what is so funny about your statement: "the black plaque"? This is what a plaque means:
"a thin, flat plate or tablet of metal, porcelain, etc., intended for ornament, as on a wall, or set in a piece of furniture." 
"an inscribed commemorative tablet, usually of metal placed on a building, monument, or the like; a platelike brooch or ornament, especially one worn as the badge of an honorary order."
In medicine, it is the stuff that clots your heart which can lead to a heart attack. That's why I ALWAYS laugh at your ignorance when you say "the black plaque" because you really mean "P-L-A-[G]-U-E". Did you get all that my [I]mpotent QUITE [C]lueless little [P]ansy?
Perhaps you have too much plaque on the brain?
The ORIGINAL Life Coach

Dunkirk, NY

#16684 Jul 9, 2013
Buck Rohde wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate to say this, but is English your second language, cuz your posts really don't make much sense.
LMAO there buck-a roo ok now who is writing this for you because we all know that you can't come up with an original thought. Must be the crack head you are dealing to over in your "crib" on the east side shooting gallery

Since: Nov 11

United States

#16685 Jul 9, 2013
ICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>After all this time on this thread KFART you still haven't figured me out you spoon billed liver lip c00n actually you wear a Cadillac hubcap around your neck you belong to the Fred Sanford church of junk you big dummy, now that's you're badge of honor Bwwwwwwwwwwa Honk! Honk!(;-)-
As you do not know me my little friend...lol. Just keep it up with all the the stupid little insults. Lol you should really write a book of insults and sell it to the homies at WPWW network. They'll make you a star!
The ORIGINAL Life Coach

Dunkirk, NY

#16686 Jul 9, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
As you do not know me my little friend...lol. Just keep it up with all the the stupid little insults. Lol you should really write a book of insults and sell it to the homies at WPWW network. They'll make you a star!

WOW and i thought buck-a-roo was a cranky camper..........
The Original Leon Harriso

Dayton, OH

#16687 Jul 9, 2013
It's a fact, when blacks and cracks are in the cultisacks, crime rates are high, and that's no lie!
ICP2013

Ballwin, MO

#16688 Jul 9, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey KFECal maybe you can get me hooked up with R.Simmons and I can be the first clown to be on DefComedy Jam or I can make a grand performance on one of my all time favorite negro dancing shows Soul Train I just love how all the chimps line up and watch each other perform just like your ancestors @ the zoo on the tire swings.Bwwwwwwwwwwwwa (;-)-
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#16689 Jul 9, 2013
White Pride Worldwide wrote:
It's not hard to differentiate the l\ligger posts from the white posts....whoops....unless you're a l\ligger.
Listen that I got lock jaw will not work tonight hit that block. I told you to use tucks stop buying the cheap ones all that crying I can't sit down it hurts to go to the potty I can't do the convention blah blah blah what what (slap) come on baby you know momma is gonna take care of you
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#16690 Jul 10, 2013
Wrong color hot pants I don't care how cold it is out there. I told you the lock jaw thing does not work. Hungry YOU EAT AFTER.. Sonny get my glove slap this b.. Ch
White Pride Worldwide

Henderson, NV

#16691 Jul 10, 2013
Unbelievable. Black mama makes a dumb l\ligger look smart.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#16693 Jul 10, 2013
Unbelievable. Black mama makes a dumb l\ligger look smart.
You can rest now you hit your quota for the week $3.23 I needed that xtra 2 cents next time swallow.
ICP2013

Montgomery City, MO

#16694 Jul 10, 2013
Black momma wrote:
<quoted text>Listen that I got lock jaw will not work tonight hit that block. I told you to use tucks stop buying the cheap ones all that crying I can't sit down it hurts to go to the potty I can't do the convention blah blah blah what what (slap) come on baby you know momma is gonna take care of you
Hey Woopi Negroberg why don't out have a nice cold bottle of MD20/20 and s.t.f.u you have been served boot lips. Bwwwwwwwwwa (;-)-
Buck Rohde

Buffalo, NY

#16695 Jul 10, 2013
ICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Woopi Negroberg why don't out have a nice cold bottle of MD20/20 and s.t.f.u you have been served boot lips. Bwwwwwwwwwa (;-)-
MD20-20 is one of my favorites along with Colt45 and Olde English800. Anyone sucking down those 40s has got to be loaded down with bigtime savvy, if you get my drift?
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#16696 Jul 10, 2013
Like totally hurt my inner feelings and omg it's like what... Ever. Right now like I am going to just totally walk my dog Cupid and I so like going to be ever so mad or I know I will like totally call my friend amber and Todd omg omg snobbing like why are you so so so it's it's really hard for me to be totally rude. You are a total total jerk there I said it.
ICP2013

Montgomery City, MO

#16697 Jul 10, 2013
Buck Rohde wrote:
<quoted text>
MD20-20 is one of my favorites along with Colt45 and Olde English800. Anyone sucking down those 40s has got to be loaded down with bigtime savvy, if you get my drift?
Question is that with or without the brown paper bag? Hmmmm do you .get my drift.(;-)- put the paper bag over your head and you can be the unknown drunk.Bwwwwwewwwa
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#16698 Jul 10, 2013
I feel like laughing I'm going to watch When animals attack.

Since: Nov 11

Oak Ridge, NC

#16699 Jul 10, 2013
Black momma wrote:
I feel like laughing I'm going to watch When animals attack.
Or rather, when ICP2K13 attacks...bwaaaaaaaaaaaa! Clowns rule! 1010/2220/4658/5800/5372/1818/ 1488/5 words strong. This message was sponsored by the Human Power World Wide network. Stay human. Stay strong. You can't go wrong. Looking forward to a Healthful Happy and Hip Homo Sapien existence!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr Old Guy 30,507
This is why I am an Ann Fan! 7 hr Hero Officer Wilson 2
Aaron fannigan 9 hr he aint all into you 2
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 14 hr Wondering Why 31,195
Found dog! (Dec '13) Wed Hero Officer Wilson 7
Andy's Dean's "America Now" cancelled! Aug 27 Gun Nut 38
Be respectful Aug 26 Mike Brown High C... 2
•••
•••
•••

Springboro Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Springboro People Search