The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments
13,401 - 13,420 of 18,823 Comments Last updated 26 min ago
WPWW

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Where the hell has Tar Baby Jones been lately? What ails that hoe? 8181.
Matt Kruse

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

The ORIGINAL Life Coach wrote:
<quoted text>
why aren't you in line for "public assistance " at the Rath building or are you at your second home at the holding center? is orange your color?
I was waiting in line awhile back at the Rath building waiting to sign op for HEAP when a bunch of vvetbacks from Dunkirk and Jamestown pushed ahead of me and when I protested they mugged me and cursed at me in Spanish.
ICP2013

Ballwin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

WPWW wrote:
Where the hell has Tar Baby Jones been lately? What ails that hoe? 8181.
From what I've heard through the ape vine she has been working overtime on the 8-mile stroll her new street name she goes by is bow legs but she be making big grip for a mattress back h00ker.Bwwwwwwwwwwwwa 7734/2013 (;-)-
Soldier

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

mike wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you go out of your way to make little to no sense?
Yes I do because I love you all
Soldier

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

White Pride Worldwide wrote:
Black Mama has several monkey monikers from Norwalk, CA.
This Facebook picture of her living in government housing pretty much explains it all:
travel.mongabay.com/animals/gorilla_2706.html
first of all I own my home and I have white trash who pay rent to this monkey. But I tried to work with them once again unlawful detainer posted soon what stops me is the kids who I know will suffer.
Soldier

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

ICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>From what I've heard through the ape vine she has been working overtime on the 8-mile stroll her new street name she goes by is bow legs but she be making big grip for a mattress back h00ker.Bwwwwwwwwwwwwa 7734/2013 (;-)-
Rumor has it that the bulls eye on your buttocks was pointing in the wrong direction so they are hitting the sack part and thank goodness you stop the gas station sinks bent over but the pro that you are. You carry your own handle bars. Please stop taking chucky cheese tokens you are making us all look bad.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

He goes by the name of pearl of Norwalk or blanket boy, back broke or Harlem shaker depends on the time of day. Sorry can't change a dollar but 2 for 2
bob hope

Newark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

JohnnyO wrote:
Wow! and San Leandro is right next to Oakland. And they are already taking over down town San Leandro. Crime is climbing. Wonder what the new Mayor has in store? Watch your back when in San Leandro. Most so far that I found where caused by Blacks. Surprise,Surprise. Funny how some news papers leave out the description that they are black. But We all know.
Yeah and you white buy all the drugs from the blacks .No different than thst crazy white guy who Acts normal than goes on a shooting rampage for the stupidest reasons a human can have. It's funny when tbat stuff happens the news never shows the shooters face
The ORIGINAL Life Coach

Dunkirk, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Matt Kruse wrote:
<quoted text>
I was waiting in line awhile back at the Rath building waiting to sign op for HEAP when a bunch of vvetbacks from Dunkirk and Jamestown pushed ahead of me and when I protested they mugged me and cursed at me in Spanish.
Are you as stupid as you sound? FYI HEAP-is only done in the winter, you know the season between fall and spring but seeing you are from the inner city I will let it go because if you not out shooting someone you sitting on you "stup" trying to score your drugs. see please leave us wet backs as you refer to us alone
jafelav

Kuttawa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

qwerty
Matt Kruse

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

<quoted text>
Are you as stupid as you sound? FYI HEAP-is only done in the winter, you know the season between fall and spring but seeing you are from the inner city I will let it go because if you not out shooting someone you sitting on you "stup" trying to score your drugs. see please leave us wet backs as you refer to us alone
When I said awhile back, I meant in March when my regular HEAP of 500 ran out and I had a shut off notice.

I was passing thru Dunkirk a few years ago and stopped in the local Mcdonalds and all the counter people were vvetback girls, all with the same dumb blank expression and dark sunken in eyes.Must be grape pickers wives or daughters.
The ORIGINAL Life Coach

Dunkirk, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Matt Kruse wrote:
<quoted text>
When I said awhile back, I meant in March when my regular HEAP of 500 ran out and I had a shut off notice.
I was passing thru Dunkirk a few years ago and stopped in the local Mcdonalds and all the counter people were vvetback girls, all with the same dumb blank expression and dark sunken in eyes.Must be grape pickers wives or daughters.
It very well could be, why are you so bitter? and a few years ago......now that is recent, may i suggest you get some help for your anger issues, they have people who help people just out of prison who are missing there husband and lover like you, just google it like you did the "mass table" dumb por ch mon key
Buck Rohde

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Matt Kruse wrote:
<quoted text>
Matt,

Wat up Gringo? I don't know whether those people in Dunkirk and Fredonia etc.,are Puerto Ricans or Mexicans, or both?
The ORIGINAL Life Coach

Dunkirk, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Buck Rohde wrote:
<quoted text>
Matt,
Wat up Gringo? I don't know whether those people in Dunkirk and Fredonia etc.,are Puerto Ricans or Mexicans, or both?
Oh now the former con changes his name and is talking to himself, grow up you inner city hood wanabe. and why are you hating on the can's huh?
Buck Rohde

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Oh now the former con changes his name and is talking to himself, grow up you inner city hood wanabe. and why are you hating on the can's huh?
Hating on the can's????? Who said I hate anyone?

I could imagine Matt hating after being assaulted at the Raft building tho.
ICP2013

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Buck Rohde wrote:
<quoted text>
Hating on the can's????? Who said I hate anyone?
I could imagine Matt hating after being assaulted at the Raft building tho.
Hey buck-wheat I have a position on my Cleansing of America Tour of the black plaque I could use a rohde to set up my tent and my equipment if that sounds good to you Please apply @ the WPWW network Stay White Stay Strong you can't go Wrong (;-)- Oh by the way the orange monkey jump suits will be provided you will feel right @ home.Bwwwwwwwwwwwwwa 7734/2013
Buck Rohde

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

ICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey buck-wheat I have a position on my Cleansing of America Tour of the black plaque I could use a rohde to set up my tent and my equipment if that sounds good to you Please apply @ the WPWW network Stay White Stay Strong you can't go Wrong (;-)- Oh by the way the orange monkey jump suits will be provided you will feel right @ home.Bwwwwwwwwwwwwwa 7734/2013
I hate to rain on your parade and I sympathize with your cause, but I work for no one. I will sit and watch but nix nix to any kind of work.
The ORIGINAL Life Coach

Dunkirk, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Buck Rohde wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate to rain on your parade and I sympathize with your cause, but I work for no one. I will sit and watch but nix nix to any kind of work.
now the truth comes out,you do not work.....go figure, so let me get this correct, you're sitting at home with you 72" lcd tv, playing on your iphone 5 which the cady in the driveway with the gold rims on it ( I have no idea why YOU people like them so well) and I am paying for it? somethings never change.

Since: Nov 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

ICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey buck-wheat I have a position on my Cleansing of America Tour of the black plaque I could use a rohde to set up my tent and my equipment if that sounds good to you Please apply @ the WPWW network Stay White Stay Strong you can't go Wrong (;-)- Oh by the way the orange monkey jump suits will be provided you will feel right @ home.Bwwwwwwwwwwwwwa 7734/2013
You know what is so funny about your statement: "the black plaque"? This is what a plaque means:

"a thin, flat plate or tablet of metal, porcelain, etc., intended for ornament, as on a wall, or set in a piece of furniture." 

"an inscribed commemorative tablet, usually of metal placed on a building, monument, or the like; a platelike brooch or ornament, especially one worn as the badge of an honorary order."

In medicine, it is the stuff that clots your heart which can lead to a heart attack. That's why I ALWAYS laugh at your ignorance when you say "the black plaque" because you really mean "P-L-A-[G]-U-E". Did you get all that my [I]mpotent QUITE [C]lueless little [P]ansy?
ICP2013

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what is so funny about your statement: "the black plaque"? This is what a plaque means:
"a thin, flat plate or tablet of metal, porcelain, etc., intended for ornament, as on a wall, or set in a piece of furniture." 
"an inscribed commemorative tablet, usually of metal placed on a building, monument, or the like; a platelike brooch or ornament, especially one worn as the badge of an honorary order."
In medicine, it is the stuff that clots your heart which can lead to a heart attack. That's why I ALWAYS laugh at your ignorance when you say "the black plaque" because you really mean "P-L-A-[G]-U-E". Did you get all that my [I]mpotent QUITE [C]lueless little [P]ansy?
After all this time on this thread KFART you still haven't figured me out you spoon billed liver lip c00n actually you wear a Cadillac hubcap around your neck you belong to the Fred Sanford church of junk you big dummy, now that's you're badge of honor Bwwwwwwwwwwa Honk! Honk!(;-)-

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 47 min Pope Che Reagan C... 30,446
Andy's Dean's "America Now" cancelled! 4 hr Gun Nut 38
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 9 hr say no to laptops 31,189
Aaron fannigan 23 hr Krista 1
Be respectful Tue Mike Brown High C... 2
Dr Commander selvam swamiji sri selvam siddhar ... (Dec '11) Tue Albert Stidham 39
Jeremy Shane Temple-Dog abuser (Oct '13) Tue AngelFace 134

Search the Springboro Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Springboro Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Springboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE