The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments (Page 550)

Showing posts 10,981 - 11,000 of18,501
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Since: Oct 11

Icno's Sock Drawer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

country_gurl wrote:
Ooops sorry everybody I forgot to change my name after playing the same game everyone else wants to play pretending to be someone to else...my bad
Yeah sur, and I suppose the location change is at random. ;)

“Hong Kong Phooey”

Since: Nov 12

So Far Out of this World

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

country_gurl wrote:
Ooops sorry everybody I forgot to change my name after playing the same game everyone else wants to play pretending to be someone to else...my bad
So busted!!!
sid

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol you got that right! Same goes for you.

Plenty but that's bye the bye.

(The Fixers "inquiring minds" we & all that .... will keep asking)

Your choice. If you want to continue your cowardly, yellow-bellied ways that's up to you.

We will ask you the same questions day after day as in the past until you either piss off or answer them,

Get that into your thick MalbarCACa dunce head.

Who is "we" ti IndoMauritian pilon IMPOSTOR (ID #1 Port Melbourne, Australia Gesundheit!! Pillock Patron5 the mullet *I* had #201
deleted because it was unforgivably offensive of The ADELAIDEANs)

How do you know this JB?

Where do you go to read his posts online?

What other names does this JB have?

What other names do you have?

Why do you come here?

How much do they pay you?

Then:

You have unfinished business, reply to this by adding to the beginning of each one of these sentences: We all the ADELAIDEANs and Neville Benders:

Condemn, reprehend, admonish Julie chamberpot WORLD People (Iford Romford UK) in all her guises for her abusive actions, conduct and behaviour in all Topix forums.

Condemn Julie chamberpot WORLD People (Iford Romford UK) for her racist, bigoted and prejudiced opinions,views,comments and remarks.

Reprehend Julie chamberpot WORLD People(Iford Romford UK) for being a black dalit sewer rat chharchhobi transvestite
MalbarKAKALatrine FUCKTARD and his cohorts for causing irreparable damage to the Australian and Mauritian forums.

Admonish Julie chamberpot WORLD People(IfordRomford UK) for being an ignorant buffoon and a worthless vermin scumbags and VERMIN.

Condemn, Reprehend, admonish Real Indian PoonJABI Sikh The Anti-Muhammad Singh The Aggrolite for being a lunatic, madman, deranged, demented, crazy, ROMEO TINY Real Indian inferior midget turd, Rupert PIN DICK FOOFTER The Maniac Psycho Anti-Muhammad Greensborough Insane Lunatic Nutcase, a SPAMalot IDENTITY THIEF, PLAGIARIZER, ROBBER and IMPOSTOR Ringwood, Australia SPASTIC FUCKTURD PHAGGOT SHEMALE F*CKWIT.

Condemn, Reprehend, admonish cute Real Indian levi, LEVI, Levi boy ti IndoMauritian pilon IMPOSTOR (ID #13 United States, Australia chickyladyrentboy monkey of The ADELAIDEANs) for being deranged, obssessed and delusional and Not only dumb but a fraud, a liar, an impostor, a fraudster, a troll for hire and rent by his own admission but more importantly a farcical clown and jerk and a total doorknob Stupif DICKHEAD.

Condemn, Reprehend, admonish MALBARcaca shapeshifters, The Beady Banger, Beadys Brother Atlanta, GA, MALBAR CACA shirt lifter, MalbarCACA Bum Bandit, punjabi sid, SAD,for having given a whole new meaning to the expression "A race to the bottom" and for being Go suck on dogshit sid's castrated genitals idiotic black dalit sewer rat chharchhobi transvestite MalbarKAKALatrine FUCKTARD sIndians.
country_gurl

Ludlow, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

ItDoesGetBetter wrote:
<quoted text>So busted!!!
i'll own up to it.it was funny;)lol
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>i'll own up to it.it was funny;)lol
You better be good looking because it's obvious that you are dumber than a box of rocks. I would hate to see two strikes against you at such an early age!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I can only imagine how fat you are. Disgusting.
I CAN imagine how STUPID and GAY YOU are. PATHETIC!

Since: Nov 11

Stanfield, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Who is this sid person? Why does he (or she) keep posting that senseless rhetoric?
Insaneclownposse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>i'll own up to it.it was funny;)lol
Get your lips of that crack pipe and you're new moniker you will go by is Debbie He.m.p.s.e.e.d your so high and dumb you backwoods hillbilly swamp Ginny,coal hauling m.u.d.s.h.a.r.k.Bwwwwwwwwwa773 4/2013 Clowns Rule!!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
Who is this sid person? Why does he (or she) keep posting that senseless rhetoric?
He's from Austrailia, he probably thinks you are one of his escaped Aboriginis!(sic)..
Insaneclownposse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>He's from Austrailia, he probably thinks you are one of his escaped Aboriginis!(sic)..
I can picture K-FART now with his sloped head and bathroom d.o.o.k.y dreadlocks oh what a character right turn. Clyde.BWWWWWWWA 7734/2013 THE filthy animal.
country_gurl

Portland, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You better be good looking because it's obvious that you are dumber than a box of rocks. I would hate to see two strikes against you at such an early age!
why?hahaha because I 4got to change my name? ICP had a hunch it was me anyway:) so whatever I don't give a shit:)
country_gurl

Portland, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>Get your lips of that crack pipe and you're new moniker you will go by is Debbie He.m.p.s.e.e.d your so high and dumb you backwoods hillbilly swamp Ginny,coal hauling m.u.d.s.h.a.r.k.Bwwwwwwwwwa773 4/2013 Clowns Rule!!
maybe you should start smoking crack...mellow your hostel ass out a little bit;)
Nick

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Waianae Hawaii is a nasty place. Surprised not to see it there.
HomeyDclown

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>maybe you should start smoking crack...mellow your hostel ass out a little bit;)
Hey Hood rat when you mess with one clown your looking to get steam rolled I have a pillow case with a six pack and I'm about to start swinging homey don't play that now take you're lips off that crack pipe dope is for doPES you have been served a nice warm cup of s.t.f.u 5372/7734/2013 The year of the j.u.g.g.a.l.o.s Stay white stay strong cleaning up America tour 2013 life is a circus,don't f-k with Clowns!!!!!
country_gurl

Portland, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

HomeyDclown wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Hood rat when you mess with one clown your looking to get steam rolled I have a pillow case with a six pack and I'm about to start swinging homey don't play that now take you're lips off that crack pipe dope is for doPES you have been served a nice warm cup of s.t.f.u 5372/7734/2013 The year of the j.u.g.g.a.l.o.s Stay white stay strong cleaning up America tour 2013 life is a circus,don't f-k with Clowns!!!!!
STAND DOWN ass clown didn't your mama teach you how to talk to a lady? Everythings going to be o.k! Don't worry...now dim the lights and sodomize yourself with a balloon animal and you will feel alot better I promise...;)
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>STAND DOWN ass clown didn't your mama teach you how to talk to a lady? Everythings going to be o.k! Don't worry...now dim the lights and sodomize yourself with a balloon animal and you will feel alot better I promise...;)
Now THAT was funny!
Jaspan

Murrells Inlet, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

ok then
country_gurl

Portland, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
Now THAT was funny!
I don't know why you encourage them!
country_gurl

Portland, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

I take the ronald mcdonald pusse' threats about as seriously as I would if a double arm amputee came up to me and threatened to punch me in the face!lol
Dude

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Gary In. is quite scary.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 10,981 - 11,000 of18,501
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Springboro Discussions

Search the Springboro Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 19 min Pops 28,644
I dare to care. Let us fairly share! 3 hr The Duke of Hazard 1
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 7 hr Insanely Hypocritical 31,015
craphole with red truck (Aug '08) 8 hr Janet Harrison 33
The Fed is dumping illegals. 12 hr The Duke of Hazard 2
tina 21 hr been a long time 5
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 22 hr gertrud 227
•••
•••
•••
•••

Springboro Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••