Springboro Abortion Clinic

Springboro Abortion Clinic

Posted in the Springboro Forum

Concerned Christian

United States

#1 Mar 12, 2013
Me and my fellow christians at St. Marys recently learned of a proposed abortion clinic located in downtown springboro. It is supposibly being led by someone known as Mark Crowe? This must be stopped before it reaches our community. This is an insult to god.
Sam68

United States

#2 Mar 12, 2013
Oh my word! That means free abortions for everyone!
Take mine

United States

#3 Mar 12, 2013
Finally. Do they do house calls?
glass half full

Cleveland, OH

#4 Mar 13, 2013
Concerned Christian wrote:
Me and my fellow christians at St. Marys recently learned of a proposed abortion clinic located in downtown springboro. It is supposibly being led by someone known as Mark Crowe? This must be stopped before it reaches our community. This is an insult to god.
Look oh the bright side. This could be a proposed abortion clinic led by JIM Crow.
smitty

Cleveland, OH

#5 Mar 13, 2013
In light of this breaking news, serious consideration should be given to constructing additional lanes along SR73 in order to compensate for anticipated future increases of traffic flow both to and from Franklin.
Dr mindbender

Cincinnati, OH

#6 Mar 14, 2013
smitty wrote:
In light of this breaking news, serious consideration should be given to constructing additional lanes along SR73 in order to compensate for anticipated future increases of traffic flow both to and from Franklin.
this has nothing to do with making baby soup
Family Guy

Cleveland, OH

#7 Mar 15, 2013
A Springboro lady is pregnant and her and her Franklinite boyfriend decide they need for her to get an abortion. So the couple drive to the abortion clinic and while they are in the waiting room the abortionist and her assistant come out and say "Hi, I'm Mrs. Kart and I will be performing the procedure and this is my assistant Mr. Tark. Both can't help but to notice the abortionist has only 1 hand. As Mrs. Kart and Mr. Tark turn and walk away, the boyfriend says to the girlfriend, "Do you really want to get an abortion in a clinic where the abortionist has only 1 hand"?
Then the girlfriend replies "WHAT !?!" "You really think I'm going to get an abortion in a clinic where the abortionist has only 1 hand"?!? The boyfriend and girlfriend then looked deeply into each other's eyes. They both got up, walked out the doors of the clinic, got into his car and drove over to Franklin where they very quickly found a wire coat hanger.
I love hangers

Cincinnati, OH

#8 Mar 15, 2013
Family Guy wrote:
A Springboro lady is pregnant and her and her Franklinite boyfriend decide they need for her to get an abortion. So the couple drive to the abortion clinic and while they are in the waiting room the abortionist and her assistant come out and say "Hi, I'm Mrs. Kart and I will be performing the procedure and this is my assistant Mr. Tark. Both can't help but to notice the abortionist has only 1 hand. As Mrs. Kart and Mr. Tark turn and walk away, the boyfriend says to the girlfriend, "Do you really want to get an abortion in a clinic where the abortionist has only 1 hand"?
Then the girlfriend replies "WHAT !?!" "You really think I'm going to get an abortion in a clinic where the abortionist has only 1 hand"?!? The boyfriend and girlfriend then looked deeply into each other's eyes. They both got up, walked out the doors of the clinic, got into his car and drove over to Franklin where they very quickly found a wire coat hanger.
. Franklins love em hangers buddies
its about revenue folks

Cleveland, OH

#9 Mar 16, 2013
Concerned Christian wrote:
Me and my fellow christians at St. Marys recently learned of a proposed abortion clinic located in downtown springboro. It is supposibly being led by someone known as Mark Crowe? This must be stopped before it reaches our community. This is an insult to god.
Springboro could have the nation's very first cut-rate abortion drive-thru. Possibly this clinic could be called - "Suchure Self"
Dead Baby sandwich

Tulsa, OK

#10 Mar 17, 2013
Can I has a dead baby sandwich?
papa john

Cleveland, OH

#11 Mar 18, 2013
Dead Baby sandwich wrote:
Can I has a dead baby sandwich?
How about a coat hanger pizza special w/ lots of extra cheese?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 22 min Samuel-7g-Jackson 20,483
People Are Saying... 3 hr MotherGoose 18
Government should stay on vacation! 22 hr The Duke of Hazard 1
Leon Harrison's 4th Disgracebook ban ends! 23 hr Fan of Leon The Man 1
News Ridgeville Christian, Dayton Christian merging (Jun '07) Wed Portman 33
Nathan Dunn Tue Lesbo_nosie 1
Us angry old white guys... Tue Literature Lover 2

Springboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Springboro Mortgages