Comments
21 - 40 of 69 Comments Last updated Feb 20, 2014
SilentKnight

Springboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Jun 6, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Sorry, with all of the attacks against me by the Springboro Police Department, I have been busy with the Court system.

This movement is VERY much still afoot. Meeting tonight at 6pm with anyone wanting to come and show support, share their stories, and help in any way. Meeting is at 6pm tonight at Donatos on Paragon in Centerville. We will be in the party room.

We had initially set out to have News media there, as well as at the very least two (2) State Representatives. Alas, as always, problems arise.
One of the State Reps has been working TIRELESSLY in the background to help determine WHO should be contacted with complaints of this nature. And a full day of trying to figure it out by one of his aides, has taught them that it is completely muddled in red-tape. The State Reps now understand that it is NOT cut and dried about who has jurisdiction over these issues. They now see that if a Member of the House cannot find out in a timely fashion who to complain to, then the average Citizen is going to be buried with no chance of recovery.

We, and I say WE because I need and will accept ANY level of help I can get as long as the helping parties do not get a target on their backs too, are looking at running with the petition suggestion. This seems to be the best way to force the City Council to honor their Oath, and actually do the bidding of the Citizen's who employ them.

We will determine a plan of action that will allow us to get as many signatures as we can.

Remember, while we ALL have horror stories in dealing with the Springboro PD bad apples, we are NOT on a mission to attack the Office/Job. We are trying to gain some reform to allow the Citizens to be able to cull the rabid beasts from the herd.

Our goal is to ultimately heal the rift between the Law Enforcement community that we employ, and the Citizens they serve. We feel a genuine need to remove the bad Officers, so that we can get back to a Community relationship with Law Enforcement that we used to have. One that fosters a trust, respect, and appreciation to the good Officers that handle themselves in a Law Abiding fashion. Our intent is that a better relationship WITH our Police Department, will allow the Citizens not to FEAR the Police, but to RESPECT the job they perform for us.

PLEASE attend tonight if you are able. If not, or if you are in fear, do not come. The cornerstone of our want to reform is so that Citizens no longer will live in fear of the Police. If you would like to share your stories, without divulging your name, please contact me at fademanno1@hotmail.com and I will keep your information private.

If you are not afraid, or simply no longer WANT to live in fear of an employee, come to the meeting, contact me, and help out if you can. Again, I do not want anyone falling further into stress worrying about becoming a target. I am happy to take the lead, and willing to take the heat.
Stangman

Amelia, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Jun 6, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

I am in please keep this page going with updates I would live to be involved in holding our out if control government in check. All politics are local! Keep us posted.
for real

Springboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Jun 8, 2013
 
really wrote:
<quoted text>
Does that mean we have to see Cathy Ansback or Kelly Kohls bare their chests?? God I hope not....
I agree with 50% of your sentiment. I'll leave it to you to guess which 50%.
1984 is here

Springboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Jun 8, 2013
 
Stangman wrote:
I am in please keep this page going with updates I would live to be involved in holding our out if control government in check. All politics are local! Keep us posted.
I suggest that all efforts to reform corruption in our government return to snail-mail. Our cellphones, iphones and everything on the internet is monitored by over 865,000 U.S. government employees, all led by our anti-President Obama. If you live under some sort of impression sites such as Topix are truly "anonymous", I got a bridge I'd really like to sell you!!
Common Sense

Springboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Jun 9, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

SilentKnight wrote:
Sorry, with all of the attacks against me by the Springboro Police Department, I have been busy with the Court system.
I suppose the court system is corrupt too. Maybe we should start a petition to get rid of the Springboro Mayor's court and the Warren County judges. But wait...then there are still those pesky people who make the laws you break - they must go too! Get the legislators, the US House of Representatives, US Senate, Ohio legislature, Warren County commissioners, Township Trustees, City Council, etc. Then, finally, your problem will be solved! You will at last be free of the great tyranny of our society.

Or......you could just learn to obey the law like the rest of us.
greener pastures

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Jun 9, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

6

Common Sense wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose the court system is corrupt too. Maybe we should start a petition to get rid of the Springboro Mayor's court and the Warren County judges. But wait...then there are still those pesky people who make the laws you break - they must go too! Get the legislators, the US House of Representatives, US Senate, Ohio legislature, Warren County commissioners, Township Trustees, City Council, etc. Then, finally, your problem will be solved! You will at last be free of the great tyranny of our society.
Or......you could just learn to obey the law like the rest of us.
the previous poster does have some validity to his statement...the mayor is a liar, ie, "I won the silver star". the senior township trustee was brought up on charges of selling insurance to township employees at a profit, and was excused by a county prosecutor who was in his pocket. I'd say the system is indeed corrupt.
SilentKnight

Springboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Jun 12, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

6

Common Sense: Or should I say lack of...

What you fail to realize is that your ignorance truly is bliss. I invite you to look up the "charges" against me. The attacks come in the forms of illegal stops for no reason, and the evidence proves it.

As for the "Laws" you assert I am "breaking", is it REALLY that much a threat to society what have been "charged" with?

Allegedly having a license plate light out??(That when checked was working just fine.)

Allegedly not coming to a complete stop leaving Speedway's parking lot, with only a SINGLE car on the road at the same time?

The way the law is written for the Speedway incident, if YOU leave YOUR driveway, and fail to come to a COMPLETE stop before leaving YOUR driveway...YOU ARE GUILTY TOO!(Guess it is lucky for you YOU are one of the corrupt SPD, or YOU might get a ticket too)

There has not been a single "Law" I have broken. These are ALL City ORDINANCES, NOT LAWS.

But, I am sure you know best what the "Law" is, right? If the PD is the best knowledge of what the "laws" are, then explain why in BOTH instances, they had to write out new tickets AFTER THE FACT, because they didn't even know WHICH law or what the ORD number was?

How can a cop "pull you over" for a violation, write you a ticket, then an hour and a half or 2 DAYS later, they have to issue you a NEW citation, because what they pulled you over for, just doesn't apply?

Maybe one day, YOU will get "pulled over" because you didn't use a turn signal. But don't worry, in 2 days, they will throw that one out and charge you with rape instead, all the while telling you "it's the same charge".
ordinances

Springboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Jun 12, 2013
 

Judged:

7

6

6

SilentKnight wrote:
Common Sense: Or should I say lack of...
What you fail to realize is that your ignorance truly is bliss. I invite you to look up the "charges" against me. The attacks come in the forms of illegal stops for no reason, and the evidence proves it.
As for the "Laws" you assert I am "breaking", is it REALLY that much a threat to society what have been "charged" with?
Allegedly having a license plate light out??(That when checked was working just fine.)
Allegedly not coming to a complete stop leaving Speedway's parking lot, with only a SINGLE car on the road at the same time?
The way the law is written for the Speedway incident, if YOU leave YOUR driveway, and fail to come to a COMPLETE stop before leaving YOUR driveway...YOU ARE GUILTY TOO!(Guess it is lucky for you YOU are one of the corrupt SPD, or YOU might get a ticket too)
There has not been a single "Law" I have broken. These are ALL City ORDINANCES, NOT LAWS.
But, I am sure you know best what the "Law" is, right? If the PD is the best knowledge of what the "laws" are, then explain why in BOTH instances, they had to write out new tickets AFTER THE FACT, because they didn't even know WHICH law or what the ORD number was?
How can a cop "pull you over" for a violation, write you a ticket, then an hour and a half or 2 DAYS later, they have to issue you a NEW citation, because what they pulled you over for, just doesn't apply?
Maybe one day, YOU will get "pulled over" because you didn't use a turn signal. But don't worry, in 2 days, they will throw that one out and charge you with rape instead, all the while telling you "it's the same charge".
Really?? City Ordinances are not LAWS? What are they then? General Guidelines? Recommendations?

So, I guess we just need to follow the "good laws" but not the "bad laws" you don't like?

What if another driver hadn't come to a complete stop at Speedway and hit YOU? Then that law would be a good one, right? Because that other person could be cited and then your insurance could go after them to collect any damages.

If the law says I need to use a turn signal, I don't, and I get pulled over, then yes, I guess I need to suffer the consequences. And then according to you, I will be charged with rape too. Wow. Exaggerate much?
SilentKnight

Springboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Jun 13, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

5

You are forgetting one thing....I have PROOF from the Police Officer's OWN DASH CAM, that I was stopped for a FULL 5 SECONDS, and he could not see where I was stopped, then I pulled out. I was NOT in violation of the Ordinance, yet, I was pulled over and given a ticket for it. The Police Officer ADMITTED ON THE STAND IN OPEN COURT that he tampered with the evidence in the case (A 3rd DEGREE FELONY) and yet HE is not held accountable.

What do you do when an Officer breaks the LAW, not just a city ordinance.(And NO, an Ordinance is NOT A LAW. It is not voted on BY THE PEOPLE, it is an ORDINANCE and NOT a law, for a REASON.

Second incident of harassment: I was pulled over for "having a license plate light out" (which when checked worked just fine), and was charged with "Failure to obey a lawful order of a Police Officer" for waving out the window to him that there was no safe place to "pull over" and continuing for less than 500 yds to a safe place to pull over. Then threatened with assaulted by the Police Officer, had property STOLEN by the Police Officer. When I went to file an official complaint, the Officer FINALLY returned my property. This "encounter" totaled up EIGHT (8) FELONIES committed by the Officer.
Official response to the complaint? Simple....even though it was ALL RECORDED ON AUDIO/VIDEO, Chief Cover-up, I mean Kruithoff, decided that the events never happened...without bothering to even ask what evidence I have.
So, pulled over for a supposed tail light out that was working (Minor Misdemeanor) and subsequently assaulted, stolen from, and given a charge of Failure to Obey (A 1st Degree Misdemeanor).

So, NO, not exaggerating much. What if the Officer (Who had a headlight out), would have hit me? Would the report read that, or would it read that I intentionally back into him while moving forward?

THE POLICE ARE NOT ABOVE THE LAW. Now, go back to the Precinct tomorrow and tell them I said that. You do NOT hide your identity as a cop as well as you think you do. And your lack of knowledge of the difference between Laws and Ordinances shows that you are EXACTLY the problem with giving someone with minimal training and a chip on their shoulder a badge.
SilentKnight

Springboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Jun 13, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

5

And to answer your question about whether to follow the "good laws" and not the "bad laws"...If the Police do NOT have to follow ANY Laws...why the hell should *I* bother to care whether *I* follow any?

There used to be a time when the Police were a SERVANT of the Public. The Police in MY neighborhood growing up, we ALL knew. We respected them. They respected us. IF we got into mischief, they were there to set us straight. If we needed them, they were there to help. They knew our parents, they knew our friends, and they knew the Law.

Those days are long gone in Springboro. They do not know the Law, and don't care. They do not know our names. They do not know our parents. If we get into mischief they are not there to set us straight, they are there to gain money from our pockets. If we need them, they are busy screwing with someone instead of helping.(With the exception of the few GOOD COPS that I know in Springboro) They consider themselves in control of the people who employ them. They are rude, disrespectful, bigoted, and have an US against THEM mentality.

We do not respect them, they do not respect us. It is not for lack of trying on OUR part, it is due to their disdain for the People they SERVE. If you had a headlight out, or a taillight, or a turn signal, the Police of yesteryear would not pull you over; they would get your attention and let you know that you had a light out and need to get it fixed. End of story. Today, if you have a light out, they want to pull you over, run your name, find out where you live, where you are going, what you are "up to", and turn a $2.99 light bulb fix into a $125.00 CHARGE in the court system. And if you DON'T have a light out? Well, they will just pull you over, say that you do, and charge you the money anyway. I mean really, who are you going to complain to, another cop?
sheep

Springboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Jun 14, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

SilentKnight wrote:
And to answer your question about whether to follow the "good laws" and not the "bad laws"...If the Police do NOT have to follow ANY Laws...why the hell should *I* bother to care whether *I* follow any?
There used to be a time when the Police were a SERVANT of the Public. The Police in MY neighborhood growing up, we ALL knew. We respected them. They respected us. IF we got into mischief, they were there to set us straight. If we needed them, they were there to help. They knew our parents, they knew our friends, and they knew the Law.
Those days are long gone in Springboro. They do not know the Law, and don't care. They do not know our names. They do not know our parents. If we get into mischief they are not there to set us straight, they are there to gain money from our pockets. If we need them, they are busy screwing with someone instead of helping.(With the exception of the few GOOD COPS that I know in Springboro) They consider themselves in control of the people who employ them. They are rude, disrespectful, bigoted, and have an US against THEM mentality.
We do not respect them, they do not respect us. It is not for lack of trying on OUR part, it is due to their disdain for the People they SERVE. If you had a headlight out, or a taillight, or a turn signal, the Police of yesteryear would not pull you over; they would get your attention and let you know that you had a light out and need to get it fixed. End of story. Today, if you have a light out, they want to pull you over, run your name, find out where you live, where you are going, what you are "up to", and turn a $2.99 light bulb fix into a $125.00 CHARGE in the court system. And if you DON'T have a light out? Well, they will just pull you over, say that you do, and charge you the money anyway. I mean really, who are you going to complain to, another cop?
Let's start over. Ordinances are not laws???? Wow. If you cannot grasp the concept that ordinances ARE laws, whether voted on the people or by elected officials, then it is difficult to think you have ANY credibility. Sorry, but my 3rd grader knows that ordinances are laws and have the same weight as referendums, direct votes of the people, etc. A law is a law.

And if things with the police officers are so bad - how did things end up when you went through the court system? Have you appealed anything? How did those cases end up? My guess is, you have appealed and nothing has been overturned...or we would be hearing about it from you as justification. So, as another poster had mentioned - I guess the court system is biased towards you as well? I mean, it HAS to be everyone else's fault....

And I love people on this blog. Whenever someone comes to someone's defense, it must be the system that is coming to their defense. No, it can't possibly be other regular citizens who don't see things like you do. Or it can't possibly be other citizens who actually know that AN ORDINANCE IS A LAW.
SilentKnight

Springboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Jun 17, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Good Lord, man, take a class. An Ordinance is NOT a Law. I would try and explain the difference to you, but as you have stated in your name...you are of the sheep. Or, perhaps, it is that you are the Law Director for Springboro, thereby showing why you cannot grasp that an Ordinance is NOT A LAW.

I know what you are trying to do here, though, and it will not work. You do not get my goat. I have seen the lack of intelligence that you have demonstrated in your communication. As such, there is no need for me, to worry about justifying my credibility to the likes of you.

If you think that the system is not broken as a whole, then you are obviously part of the broken system. See, they even came up with a term for it since the system IS broken...they call it REFORM. If there was nothing wrong with the system, and it was a true and just system, the word REFORM would only apply to reforming behavioral patterns in criminals. But, we have seen that the system is corrupt and broken, and in bad need of reform.

I invite you to keep on dreaming that the people that hire the Police are supposed to kiss their butts every time we see them. Personally, I will refrain from even showing them the slightest respect, unless they EARN it.
sheep

Springboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Jun 18, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

SilentKnight wrote:
Good Lord, man, take a class. An Ordinance is NOT a Law. I would try and explain the difference to you, but as you have stated in your name...you are of the sheep. Or, perhaps, it is that you are the Law Director for Springboro, thereby showing why you cannot grasp that an Ordinance is NOT A LAW.
I know what you are trying to do here, though, and it will not work. You do not get my goat. I have seen the lack of intelligence that you have demonstrated in your communication. As such, there is no need for me, to worry about justifying my credibility to the likes of you.
If you think that the system is not broken as a whole, then you are obviously part of the broken system. See, they even came up with a term for it since the system IS broken...they call it REFORM. If there was nothing wrong with the system, and it was a true and just system, the word REFORM would only apply to reforming behavioral patterns in criminals. But, we have seen that the system is corrupt and broken, and in bad need of reform.
I invite you to keep on dreaming that the people that hire the Police are supposed to kiss their butts every time we see them. Personally, I will refrain from even showing them the slightest respect, unless they EARN it.
I have taken a class, plenty of them. Good Lord man, are you dense. From websters:

or·di·nance
[awr-dn-uhns

noun
1. an authoritative rule or law; a decree or command.

2. a public injunction or regulation: a city ordinance against excessive horn blowing

Oh looky there - it actually has LAW written in its definition. And I am showing a lack of intelligence?
odd meeting

Springfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Jun 18, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

7

I was pulled over a couple of months ago. The policeman approached my vehicle and when he saw it was me driving said never mind, your wife's driver's license had expired two days previous he informed me. He then turned around and got back in his car.

Number one question is how did he know it was my wife's car?

Number two question is why did he pull me over if no violation occurred?

Number three question is why was he looking for my wife and disappointed when it was me behind the wheel?

This kind of stuff doesn't make me feel warm and fuzzy about our local police.
SilentKnight

Springboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Jun 21, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Actually, what you are showing is that you are a nincompoop. Your adherence to trying to convey a rule, or authoritative command, as a Law is folly.

Under your definition, as applied by ONLY your understanding, then a School (Authority) Rule (Authoritative Rule) saying students cannot have more than 12 pencils (not an actual rule as of yet) in their locker at any given time, would end up with a Minor being placed in Police Custody, tried in Court, and placed in jail or fined.(Since YOUR definition is that a RULE, is a LAW)

Your classes consisted of nothing more than 180 days of training at a Police Academy, where you were taught how to break the law to make the law. Your courses were not ON the Law, but how to circumvent it in order to make the Citizens you work for fear you, and impose YOUR will on them.
This is NOT the intent of Law Enforcement as the Citizens decided in order to GRANT you that power. Why do you fear oversight by your employer so much, if you are not doing anything wrong?

Makes me, and the rest of the Citizens who ALLOW you to have that power, wonder what else you have to hide.
sheep

Springboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Jun 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

SilentKnight wrote:
Actually, what you are showing is that you are a nincompoop. Your adherence to trying to convey a rule, or authoritative command, as a Law is folly.
Under your definition, as applied by ONLY your understanding, then a School (Authority) Rule (Authoritative Rule) saying students cannot have more than 12 pencils (not an actual rule as of yet) in their locker at any given time, would end up with a Minor being placed in Police Custody, tried in Court, and placed in jail or fined.(Since YOUR definition is that a RULE, is a LAW)
Your classes consisted of nothing more than 180 days of training at a Police Academy, where you were taught how to break the law to make the law. Your courses were not ON the Law, but how to circumvent it in order to make the Citizens you work for fear you, and impose YOUR will on them.
This is NOT the intent of Law Enforcement as the Citizens decided in order to GRANT you that power. Why do you fear oversight by your employer so much, if you are not doing anything wrong?
Makes me, and the rest of the Citizens who ALLOW you to have that power, wonder what else you have to hide.
Nincompoop? Wow, learn that one on Sesame Street?

Not my definition, society's definition.

So, lets get back to asking some questions which you very slyly avoid answering by calling me names....how are your appeals going? What did the court(s) ultimately rule in your case? Let's hear if they are in on the conspiracy also.

And I would say absolutely if some kid has 13 pencils...throw the book at them!!!! Those prone to extreme exaggeration tend to have a false sense of reality and are less than credible. They are gonna start locking up kids for having too many pencils....geez....
SilentKnight

Springboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Jul 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

You have shown your true colors, Officer. Obviously just a troll, and not worth my time. See you in Court on the 1983 Claim. I am thinking around $44.4 Mil for violating my Civil Rights. Goodbye, Troll.
SilentKnight

Springboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42
Jul 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

This would be the video of the attempted intimidation by Springboro PD. Unfortunately for them, they do NOT scare me, or impress me. These 12 year-olds with badges need re-training before they are allowed to roam the streets again.

Now, let's see how long it takes them to delete this post....
investigative reporter

Springboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43
Jul 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

SilentKnight wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =iTzpV2NdetI
This would be the video of the attempted intimidation by Springboro PD. Unfortunately for them, they do NOT scare me, or impress me. These 12 year-olds with badges need re-training before they are allowed to roam the streets again.
Now, let's see how long it takes them to delete this post....
Wow, you should be an investigative reporter. That was the best undercover footage I have ever seen.

Since no one can really hear what is said by anyone on the tape, I guess we just have to take what you wrote on face value.

I think you may have ordered a pizza in there somewhere, couldn't really hear anything......compelling video though. I'll take a large pepperoni.
Fustrated Boro Guy

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44
Jul 11, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Springboro is out of touch with today's times. They are all tea party nut cases in charge over there. They really need to do a complete house cleaning and elect new and fresh faces with new and up to date ideas. They are all extinct old people with old and outdated ideas. The Mayor just needs to retire and the voters need to elect people with a more up to date mind set and get with the times. It looks like a police state there. This is a small community with little crime to speak of. They do not need a bloated police force and could cut the number of uniformed offices by 50%. They are bored to death and drum up trouble when there is no crime.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Springboro Discussions

Search the Springboro Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 6 hr Pope Che Reagan Christ I 29,208
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) 7 hr super size 2,215
Christopher Lee Mullins (Jan '10) 8 hr the best 6
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 10 hr Performance Review 31,132
BHO asleep at the wheel 11 hr CMS 1
Idea - convert tennis courts in front of Sycamo... Thu proactive idea 1
police profiling and illegal procedures (Nov '09) Thu Curious 45
•••
•••
•••
Springboro Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Springboro Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Springboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Springboro News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Springboro
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••