This is your oasis
First Prev
of 159
Next Last
Mike

Fairborn, OH

#3218 Aug 9, 2013
Thomas Cruise Mapother IV wrote:
How long has Leon Harrison been a Scientologist?
Since his mama last shaved
Deacon Drake

Longmeadow, MA

#3219 Aug 9, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you file a police report?
Did you? Call Michele Bachmann, I'm sure she is the only woman intelligent enough to decode your posts.

“Cool Like That”

Since: May 08

Everywhere

#3220 Aug 28, 2013
_Space1 wrote:
Hey now, Ikelike.
Hey Space1.

This brings back memories.

Hope all is well with you.

I sent you a message.
Keep in touch.

“CAUTION: I SPEAK MY MIND.”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#3221 Aug 28, 2013
IkeLike wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Space1.
This brings back memories.
Hope all is well with you.
I sent you a message.
Keep in touch.
Everything's great here, thanks. Hope, you are doing good as well.

“Cool Like That”

Everywhere

#3222 Oct 31, 2013
Hello.
I'm still trying to keep this thread alive.
DAYTON TAXPAYER

Fairborn, OH

#3223 Oct 31, 2013
IkeLike wrote:
Hello.
I'm still trying to keep this thread alive.
Have you seen the movement to end or reform topix? This site might not be alive much longer

Hi everyone,

We have hit a major goal. We now have 5,000 signatures. Here are some of the things we are working on. We will be contacting the White House and ask for some common sense reforms of the Topix website. We are not against the first amendment. We simply want Topix to start moderating their site, require some registration, and stop having forums dedicated to drug use, racism, and other things that are not protected speech. Libel and defamation is also not protected by the first amendment. Topix feedback forum is largely ineffective. The website focuses too much on hate for profit. If they were making a strong effort it would be different.

We want to keep adding signatures. Most of the signatures we believe to be legitimate. Of course, any time you have an online petition you have a few people that try to be humorous or not legit, but what they fail to realize is they are actually doing us a favor because they add to the numbers and basically prove what we are trying to say.

In addition to our White House work, we will also be sending our signatures to other areas including the media, advertisers, and political leaders. You are welcome to print out our signatures and send them anywhere that you can help the cause.

We simply want Topix to meet us half way. We have no issue with a community news forum. Our issue is the excessive amount of libel and defamation, the lack of news, and the lack of preventive measures. We are very concerned with the growing number of suicides among her children due to cyberbullying and the number of people who have lost their reputation or business due to websites like Topix. Continue to encourage others to sign the petition. Now that we have hit our target goal, we are going to move forward with some things we have planned.

We want to thank a large team of people working hard and hope that Topix will develop a conscience in the areas we have discussed.

Keep up the good work!

http://www.change.org/petitions/end-or-reform...
Jan Mrozek

Cincinnati, OH

#3224 Jun 13, 2014
IkeLike wrote:
I created this forum to invite people here who just want to get away from some of the negativity found on other threads. Anyone who can keep it positive is welcome.
Talk about whatever you want to here, but please try not to name call, insult, or disrespect anyone.
Spirited and stimulating debates are fine if disagreements should arise.
Welcome and enjoy.
Well, I used to have an Oasis message forum. There were 10 members, and the other 20 names were me and Centerville Mom using sockpuppet accounts

This Dennis Gannon guy called my board the Dayton Cesspool and said it smelt like somebody pooped in a tuna can

“Cool Like That”

Everywhere

#3225 May 3, 2015
It seems like it was so long ago that I created this thread.
A lot of time has passed, and I am sure that most of the people
I posted with back then have long since left Topix.

Brings back memories from when I first started posting on Topix
back in the year 2008. I made some friends on Topix, and I had
some enemies, but over all it was a pretty good experience.

It would be nice to know what everyone is up to these days.
I hope they are all doing well, and living a great life.

How time does fly.
Name

Dexter, MO

#3226 May 3, 2015
IkeLike wrote:
It seems like it was so long ago that I created this thread.
A lot of time has passed, and I am sure that most of the people
I posted with back then have long since left Topix.
Brings back memories from when I first started posting on Topix
back in the year 2008. I made some friends on Topix, and I had
some enemies, but over all it was a pretty good experience.
It would be nice to know what everyone is up to these days.
I hope they are all doing well, and living a great life.
How time does fly.
Hi

'How time does fly.'

Ain't that the truth and out here it's amazing how easy it is to waste a lot of time.
Looks like you took some time away.
This was a nice idea for a thread and it's good to see you've come back to revive it.
Welcome back and Hope you have a nice day.:)

“Cool Like That”

Everywhere

#3227 May 4, 2015
If any of my old friends are still posting on Topix let me know.
Dork of Hazard

Dayton, OH

#3228 May 4, 2015
IkeLike wrote:
I'd go to the City Data forums
http://www.city-data.com/forum/dayton/

Since: Dec 08

Hamilton, OH

#3229 Jun 12, 2015
IkeLike wrote:
Hey :)

“Cool Like That”

Everywhere

#3230 May 1, 2016
This channel brings back memories from when I use to post on Topix back in 2008 and 2009.

I wonder where all of my Topix friends and enemies are now. Hopefully everyone is having fun and enjoying their lives.
Dennis Gannon

Dayton, OH

#3231 May 2, 2016
IkeLike wrote:
This channel brings back memories from when I use to post on Topix back in 2008 and 2009.

I wonder where all of my Topix friends and enemies are now. Hopefully everyone is having fun and enjoying their lives.
I've lost my ccw, and my computer was seized by the fbi. I post from the fairborn library
just me

United States

#3232 May 3, 2016
GoodMorning, World!....The birdies are chirping, the sky is just now starting to show itself. No blaring of sirens (yet), no beeping of car horns, just little birds singing the sun awake. I think today I won't watch any news. Today I think I just don't want to know. My pets are up now, they are glad to see me awake. My pets do not want my money. They want me to pet them, and that is all. Just right this minute I am not pressured to do anything for anybody. Wow, rare golden moments....I hope it'll last.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 159
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Join my Disadvantaged American Victims charity! 2 hr Loony Lib 3
vote for trump 2 hr Loony Lib 4
Sec. of Defense Ash Carter is not among the sma... 2 hr The Old Cold Warrior 4
not John Agenbroad too ? (Oct '08) 5 hr Missy from Troy 324
Lakewoods Apartments, 980 Wilmington Ave, ( BED... (Oct '12) 15 hr Bedbugz 937 10
Why Donald Trump is hated in Scotland... 21 hr Fan of Leon The Man 7
George Will and so-called "conservatives"... 21 hr Fan of Leon The Man 5

Springboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Springboro Mortgages