Whine, whine, whine...
The New Cool Warrior

Bryan, OH

#1 Jun 29, 2013
Whine, whine, whine, look at all the time that Leon Harrison's envious kooky critics or even "enemies" waste typing online. Too bad that these pathetic little jerks do not expend at least as much effort in finding or during or doing real work. They must be numbered among the dependent and Dimuhcrat and dumb, with no or low incomes, these village children of the Obamas, who want them to be their baddies and mamas.
Leon Harrison Monger

Stowe, VT

#2 Jun 30, 2013
The New Cool Warrior wrote:
Whine, whine, whine, look at all the time that Leon Harrison's envious kooky critics or even "enemies" waste typing online. Too bad that these pathetic little jerks do not expend at least as much effort in finding or during or doing real work. They must be numbered among the dependent and Dimuhcrat and dumb, with no or low incomes, these village children of the Obamas, who want them to be their baddies and mamas.
Now Leon Harrison is attempting to utilize our points for indicating the severity of his miserable pathetic little life to counter and make himself feel better. Too bad he is worthless and every reader on Topix sees right through his stupid games of posting message another message for the same two IP addresses using different names. He even carries on conversations with himself on Internet forums. This guy has NO life and when we depict how silly he seems by mimicking his behavior he gets frustrated and repeats out complaints as if he just generated them from his own Brian. Leon Harrison is trying so hard to reinvest the racist propaganda wheel but he is losing because he is a born loser with a life so failure.
masterofconcrete pourers

Fairborn, OH

#3 Jun 30, 2013
Leon Harrison Monger wrote:
<quoted text>
Now Leon Harrison is attempting to utilize our points for indicating the severity of his miserable pathetic little life to counter and make himself feel better. Too bad he is worthless and every reader on Topix sees right through his stupid games of posting message another message for the same two IP addresses using different names. He even carries on conversations with himself on Internet forums. This guy has NO life and when we depict how silly he seems by mimicking his behavior he gets frustrated and repeats out complaints as if he just generated them from his own Brian. Leon Harrison is trying so hard to reinvest the racist propaganda wheel but he is losing because he is a born loser with a life so failure.
I know people that went to school with him at Northmont, and they said he was weird back then too!
Literature Lover

Hicksville, OH

#4 Jun 30, 2013
So...this makes your panties wet because you think that this shit makes him upset?
Calizum Harrison

Farmington, CT

#5 Jun 30, 2013
Literature Lover wrote:
So...this makes your panties wet because you think that this shit makes him upset?
Whitee, what can I say, I am honored and enjoyed every second of your excellent video, which is destined to become a classic LOL! You also just joined the cast of my favorite mongers out there, together with the likes of such greats as Joe Black, DarkRaijin, my cousin Leon Harrison of West Carrollton, Peter Pipes, Glenn G / Lurker X (now almost retired LOL) and a few others. Don't know what kind of business you're in, but you shouldah been a film director. I was LMAO watching the Hood Rat get the full luxo treatment, and I kept thinking about the dingy Pink House room which is all I've ever been able to show her, other than my three inches and a couple of Jacksons LOL. That's one lucky Rat if you ask me and I'll bet she'd do anything for you at this point. Excellent production, and all I can say is keep ehm cumming! BTW, the title just made me roll LOL. Mundo out.
General George

Longmeadow, MA

#6 Jun 30, 2013
Literature Lover wrote:
If by "him" you mean you Leon Harrison, then sure, very wet. How does that make you fell little Leon Harrison class loser? No friends Leon, not in school, hated by everyone during your bride stint in the National Guard helping to keep the Viet Cong out of Ohio and Kentucky? You wouldn't know what to do during combat.
The New Cool Warrior

Oxford, OH

#7 Jun 30, 2013
Says the HALO hero who is really a zero.
Matilda Shanks

Fairborn, OH

#8 Jun 30, 2013
The New Cool Warrior wrote:
Says the HALO hero who is really a zero.
Does your handler approve of you posting this kind of stuff?
Alex Treseaux

Farmington, CT

#9 Jul 1, 2013
Matilda Shanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Does your handler approve of you posting this kind of stuff?
Only once, when Leon Harrison was allowed to perform his racist "War Cry" with the British Bukkake Babes from London.
Avrey

Longmeadow, MA

#10 Jul 1, 2013
Alex Treseaux wrote:
<quoted text>
Only once, when Leon Harrison was allowed to perform his racist "War Cry" with the British Bukkake Babes from London.
gross, just saw Leon Harrison do the Tampa Bukkake on that Calizum Harrison video. Why do they do these types of,perverted things?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 11 min anybody Anywhere 21,256
Prentice Richardson (Buddy) Sat jjsparks 2
Jeff Schmitz Is Hot !! Sat In love 1
Down2mycore Dec 6 u need 2 kno the ... 2
Springboro basketball Dec 6 Ball4life 7
A place to hunt Dec 6 Gbbusch 1
I hate gays (Jun '17) Dec 5 Goodlord 19

Springboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Springboro Mortgages