Aaron fannigan
Krista

Point Pleasant, WV

#1 Aug 26, 2014
What up with him? Hung out with him few times and haven't heard back from him and I'm being told he is with someone. Anyone know? We was talking about moving in with me. Was living with his grandma and said he needes away from there ..Thought I knew him. Guess I was wrong. Please help me.
he aint all into you

Rochester, NY

#2 Aug 29, 2014
move on, aaron found a hotter chick with a better apartment
Krista

Point Pleasant, WV

#3 Sep 4, 2014
he aint all into you wrote:
move on, aaron found a hotter chick with a better apartment
Funny you say this. Seeing as how he came over this past weekend.

I just wanted to know if the rumors were true that he had a girlfriend. I ain't no home wrecker. I need to know this. I really care about him. He says he does me but then I hear all kind crap.

And I pay almost $700 for my apartment. I am the manager of Hollister. So don't come at me like that. I was not rude. I am being a woman and trying to find the facts . I've been the woman left at home while he cheated and lived a whole other life I never knew about. I just wanted to check about Aaron... He is supposed to bring me to meet his sister Saturday and I'm nervous. I don't want to take that step if there is a woman in his life.
No need to be rude. I just want to know the truth.
I'm headed to work and supposed to see him after. I would like to have some answers by then . I get off at 6
he aint all into you

Rochester, NY

#4 Sep 4, 2014
he came over because the other chick was busy and he could sneak out
honey, he wants to burn his candle wicks at both ends
he's a playa - he will be with both you and the other chick
hope you use protection so you dont catch nothing or get knocked up because he'll disappear in a second if you do
Krista

Point Pleasant, WV

#5 Sep 5, 2014
I don't feel comfortable talking about our sex life.
Who is he with, if you don't mind to let me know.

Also realized I left out the L is his last name. It is Flannigan. Is this still the same person? I don't understand why he would have to sneak out. From what I am being told, he lives at his grandmothers home.

I am good to him. I give him money when he needs it, and he pays me back, so I know its not him using me.

I have decided that I will go with him to meet his sister. Hr denies that there is another woman. And I am choosing to believe him. If someone wants to tell me her name, I may see things differently.

Only thing I knew of another woman, was almost two years ago. He told me hr had been taking care of her child and she laid around messed up on drugs all the time and that he had to go to work one day and the child was alone with her and children services took him that day before he had a chance to get home and defend himself. He said after they lost custody that hr couldn't look st her anymore BC it disgusted him.

I'm not trying to say anything bad. Just wanted to know if this was the same man.
He is a good man and I would like to keep him around.
he aint all into you

Rochester, NY

#6 Sep 5, 2014
Ask him about Brittany
Krista

Derry, PA

#7 Sep 6, 2014
I got a laugh, and come on baby, you know your it. Said he dated a Brittany a few years ago.

The name of the woman that lost her child, was Melissa. I've heard they are still talking and seeing each other. But I'm not sure. I don't know anymore. Thinking this is too much drama to have in the beginning of a relationship.
Do you know of Melissa Dray?
Krista

West Newton, PA

#8 Jan 14, 2015
Do you know how to delete this? We took a break but have been doing great the past 4 months. He is moving in wwih me and already gave me his half of rent. Things are great. I do know this girl keeps attacking him, I'm not a fighter but I'm not going to sit around and allow this. So girl, back off.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I hate gays 16 hr Duhh 6
News Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) Tue Rodeo 31,996
tired or race topics (Jan '16) Tue Whatnow 4
News Man who died after breaking out police car wind... (Jul '11) Tue willbeatyoazzinpe... 12
he is greg fugate,bates or billy woods around ?... Tue 4real 1
Sheriff’s captain not indicted in jail pepper-s... Tue Tantor 2
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Jun 19 Fitus T Bluster 20,945

Springboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Springboro Mortgages