anyone know of any dayton women who p...

anyone know of any dayton women who posed naked online

Posted in the Springboro Forum

money maker

Hamilton, OH

#1 Jan 16, 2014
What are their names and the websites.
Leon Harrison

Cincinnati, OH

#2 Jan 16, 2014
Please post, becase we love them the most!
Fan of Leon the Man

Hicksville, OH

#3 Jan 16, 2014
If they ain't skanky fat old 'hos, they may get romantic chances to perform and pose without clothes at Harrison Studios.
Not a Demorat

Englewood, OH

#4 Jan 18, 2014
Your mother!
Crystal Hasty

Cincinnati, OH

#5 Jan 18, 2014
Not a Demorat wrote:
Your mother!
That wasn't very nice, Chef!
The Hack Checker

Oxford, OH

#6 Jan 18, 2014
Girls, if you want to compete, you are gonna have to expose and show us your meat, and it better look young, soft, supple, firm, fresh and sweet; because we don't wanna hear you're bitchin' about foreign/immigrant competition.
The Hack Checker

Oxford, OH

#7 Jan 18, 2014
.."your" bitchin'...
Crystal Hasty

Cincinnati, OH

#8 Jan 18, 2014
I do.....

Here's my facebook

https://www.facebook.com/crystal.hasty.507...
The Hack Checker

Tipp City, OH

#9 Jan 21, 2014
Please, we need no more plain-Jane porker sluts showing us their butts.
Scum Watch 2014

Wyoming, MI

#10 Jan 21, 2014
pigs
Fan of Leon the Man

Lewisburg, OH

#11 Jan 22, 2014
From the local plain-Jane porkers who I have been seenin', they may be friendly and sweet, but they cannot compete with those Asians and Easter Europeans that I see on my monitor screen, if you know what I mean. Most of our Democrats are just too damned fat, with or without their baby daddies or brats.
kenneth

United States

#12 Jan 14, 2016
Liletosreyou
Larry

Miamisburg, OH

#13 Jan 15, 2016
I know of one s l u t that had bared her breast when she was about 18 or 19 from the Dayton area. Found her pics online and have been cumming to them ever since.

Since: Nov 14

Phoenix, AZ

#14 Jan 20, 2016
Lmao crystal hasty got caught in bed with her uncle!!! Nasty skag. It was all over the platt!
The Insulting Frenchman

Apo, AE

#15 Jan 21, 2016
whatdoido wrote:
Lmao crystal hasty got caught in bed with her uncle!!! Nasty skag. It was all over the platt!
Nasty Farts
Enforcer

Dayton, OH

#16 Jan 23, 2016
whatdoido wrote:
I used to be her neighbor, and she'd bang random black dudes all the time. I think she also likes girls, she would be moaning with Jina Hull-Span quite a bit too

United States

#17 Jan 25, 2016
Enforcer I believe it. She went after anything she thought she could get . I feel sorry for Veda. Vernon should be the one with custody of that kid not her. She's just gross and irresponsible and has had a kid taken from her permanently in another state. Heard it straight from her mouth.
Enforcer

Dayton, OH

#18 Jan 25, 2016
whatdoido wrote:
Enforcer I believe it. She went after anything she thought she could get . I feel sorry for Veda. Vernon should be the one with custody of that kid not her. She's just gross and irresponsible and has had a kid taken from her permanently in another state. Heard it straight from her mouth.
Did she finally move off Waynedale circle?

United States

#19 Jan 30, 2016
Enforcer wrote:
<quoted text>
Did she finally move off Waynedale circle?
Last I ever knew of her was when she and Vernon split. She was living in the platt then. I never kept up on her as I prefer to stay away from all the platt garbage like her, the combs, molletts, and all the other dope heads and nastys. I haven't lived in or been around the platt or anyone from it for at least 7 years now. I heard alot from Vernon about her as he would associate with my kids father but I haven't been with him in 6 years.
Jerryfan

Dayton, OH

#21 Mar 20, 2016
hello?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why will we still vote for Trump? 11 min The New Cool Warrior 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 30 min Mini mouse 20,637
Do you have to pound and peck on the keys? 1 hr The Old Cold Warrior 3
Leon is the hack checker 1 hr Fan of Leon The Man 2
New film in Dayton 1 hr Fan of Leon The Man 4
oink oink 2 hr Vote Trump 4
"Protesters perform and pester" 2 hr Leon Harrison 1

Springboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Springboro Mortgages