LBJ(D) was a bad President too!

LBJ(D) was a bad President too!

Posted in the Springboro Forum

CMS

Fairborn, OH

#1 Feb 17, 2014
His War on Poverty has destroyed the lives of generations of Americans and cost this country dearly!
His handling of Vietnam War cost this country over 55,000 young men their lives. Perhaps if he allowed them to fight to win the outcome may have been different
I just read where his daughter is trying to improve his bad legacy!
Hack Checker

Mendon, OH

#2 Feb 17, 2014
LBJ and Teddy K gave us government gifts and cultural shifts that keep on giving and cannot be ended or killed as long as we are living. But Nixon and this retard-Republicon horde ignored costs and losses of our involvement during the Vietnamese Civil War and continued to invade, occupy and invest more for five more years, I believe, until we finally pulled out and stopped the bombing back in 1973. They could not abide the shame of "losing"...the war and their pride. And then, the Bushmen got us to do it again!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 50 min is this real 20,967
dennis schroll 10 hr old friend 2
Nathan Dunn (Aug '16) 21 hr kaitlyn hill 4
Anyone know Matt Morrow? (Oct '15) Sat Best friends helper 138
News 18-year-old Arrested After Baby Remains Found Fri We live in an ugl... 1
shannon cope (Mar '15) Fri Kitty Grabs Back 4
Mart Crowe (May '12) Jul 17 Ky Gal 74

Springboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Springboro Mortgages