Critic of Ohio governor's school plan steps down

Jun 19, 2013 Full story: WHIO 9

A critic of Gov. John Kasich 's school funding plan is resigning as superintendent of a southwest Ohio school district.

Full Story
The Duke of Hazard

New Lebanon, OH

#1 Jun 19, 2013
Does anybody really give a shit if all of them quit, since they all get to retire and never get fired?
Truth

Woodbridge, VA

#2 Jun 20, 2013
Hey, "Duke" you have THAT right. Public education has become no more than 'progressive' indoctrination, even here. More and more people are attempting to homeschool because they are sick of not being listened to as caring parents. I dare say that perhaps some of them can do a heck of a lot better job than public schools which is unfortunate. They still have to pay the taxes to support anathema AND to have it rubbed in, the public schools have the facilities, and equipment necessary for serious learning. Problem is, in the wrong hands all that 'stuff' is a waste and represses real learning. How backwards is that.
Avrey

Longmeadow, MA

#4 Jun 25, 2013
Blah, Blah, Blah, more Leon Harrison Sock Puppetry! Who cares about anything the racist kiddie rapist says? He thinks that his victims won't catch up with him? WOW! He's so wrong.
toledo dad

AOL

#5 Jun 26, 2013
Even though OH voted for Obama the state still ended up on his enemies list. The impact that killing coal will have on jobs and tax revenues in our State will be tough. Most every remaining heavy manuf job in the State depend on coal plus the power plants. We are so screwed. How could we have been ignorant enough to trust S.Brown and BHO?
Truth

Woodbridge, VA

#6 Jun 26, 2013
Dumbass Dimuhcrat wrote:
Ah think that it be kook, schools turnin' out fools, to rape and rob only those with money who got jobs; if they got rich workin' spouses, we'll invade the burgle and burn their houses. Den we make dem be equal people.
Oh, you must be a product. CAN you speak coherent English?
Truth

Woodbridge, VA

#7 Jun 26, 2013
toledo dad wrote:
Even though OH voted for Obama the state still ended up on his enemies list. The impact that killing coal will have on jobs and tax revenues in our State will be tough. Most every remaining heavy manuf job in the State depend on coal plus the power plants. We are so screwed. How could we have been ignorant enough to trust S.Brown and BHO?
Yeah. It's too bad you have to wake up after the honeymoon with the class, good looking bully. Sucks doesn't it. I didn't vote for him. Never will.
Janet Harrison Carney

Stowe, VT

#9 Jun 28, 2013
Avrey wrote:
Blah, Blah, Blah, more Leon Harrison Sock Puppetry! Who cares about anything the racist kiddie rapist says? He thinks that his victims won't catch up with him? WOW! He's so wrong.
This is true, my brother Leon and I enjoy sex with children. You can't stop us.
Truth

Woodbridge, VA

#10 Jun 29, 2013
Man, you people are STUCK in your crazy little self made world all your own.

You have no idea what's coming and YOU are GOING to get caught in it by surprise.
Avrey

Longmeadow, MA

#11 Jun 30, 2013
Truth wrote:
Man, you people are STUCK in your crazy little self made world all your own.
You have no idea what's coming and YOU are GOING to get caught in it by surprise.
Oh, so the Apocalypse is near Mr. Truth my dear? You seem so sincere like you just shot a deer, please have no fear, Leon Harrison is here.

Leon Harrison AKA Duke of Hazard AKA Old Cold Warrior knows nothing of how the world operates, he created a fantasy internet land where he argued with himself posting obscene messages under various pseudonyms. He also express his artistic side with painting like http://i40.tinypic.com/x6epzt.jpg which he has wallpapered the inter with for no reason at all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 10 hr DoNotUnderstandMo... 19,576
4 hour CCW-class-cut is nuts! 14 hr Gun Nut 1
Regarding piles-of-trash memorial whining shrines: 14 hr Former Cop 1
Riot at Dayton Mall Wal-Mart on Xmas Eve ... Wh... Sat The New Cool Warrior 3
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) Sat Worth Repeating 31,562
donnie burns outlaws mc (Feb '12) Fri brownkr38 6
Jerkwad Jabbar-shooting details emerge: Dec 26 bite me 8
Springboro Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Springboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Springboro News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Springboro

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News