near side

Girard, OH

#1 Jul 31, 2013
- Fatties: please please please cover up when at the pool or beach.
- If your convertible top is down roll the windows ALL THE WAY down.
- If your child is old enough to walk and keep up with you at the supermarket, please wean him or her away from "race car shopping cart".
- Save a life: keep your pets out of the drivers seat
- Save a life: don't press phone buttons while driving
- Please stop bringing non-service dogs with you while shopping. Not every store is a pet store.
julie

Girard, OH

#2 Aug 1, 2013
Motorized shopping carts were placed in stores for elderly and physically disabled persons. Regardless of what many distorted doctors of the AMA are now claiming, obesity is NOT a disease. Obesity is about a failure to be taught at a relatively early age good living habits including proper diet, exercise and sleep. When an obese person rides a motorized shopping cart it only perpetuates their problem.
bodhisattva

Girard, OH

#3 Aug 2, 2013
Parents, do not shout to your child from the sideline that they are "unlucky"
capricorn

Springboro, OH

#4 Jul 23, 2014
Dont feed ducks or geese at parks, beaches, etc. It encourages them to not migrate, stay here, and poop all over the place.

Lots of people these days like to say seagulls ruined Ceasars Creek beach, which 20-30 years ago was a really nice place.
No! What ruined CC beach was lots of idiots that came there to feed seagulls!
Twp resident

Springboro, OH

#6 Aug 2, 2014
bodhisattva wrote:
Parents, do not shout to your child from the sideline that they are "unlucky"
I hear a lot of this coming from coaches, too.

Moden society has spoken to a whole generation of kids and has told them lack of preparation is OK, there aren't any consequences, if you fail it was because you were "unlucky".
agreed

Springboro, OH

#7 Aug 5, 2014
Twp resident wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear a lot of this coming from coaches, too.
Moden society has spoken to a whole generation of kids and has told them lack of preparation is OK, there aren't any consequences, if you fail it was because you were "unlucky".
Unlucky is a byproduct of SAY league philosophy, where no team or individual ever wins, and no team or individual ever loses. Unlucky has next to nothing to do with the reality of life.
ditch digger

Dayton, OH

#8 Aug 6, 2014
capricorn wrote:
Dont feed ducks or geese at parks, beaches, etc. It encourages them to not migrate, stay here, and poop all over the place.
Lots of people these days like to say seagulls ruined Ceasars Creek beach, which 20-30 years ago was a really nice place.
No! What ruined CC beach was lots of idiots that came there to feed seagulls!
you talking about the school board ?
ditch digger

Dayton, OH

#9 Aug 8, 2014
ditch digger wrote:
<quoted text>
you talking about the school board ?
apparently you missed my sarcasm in my previous statement.
got smart got out

Chicago, IL

#10 Aug 17, 2014
agreed wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlucky is a byproduct of SAY league philosophy, where no team or individual ever wins, and no team or individual ever loses. Unlucky has next to nothing to do with the reality of life.
Because no one that plays for anything with the word united or FC ever misses on goal. "unlucky" is a byproduct of parents that have no understanding of a game and just go along with whatever Ian Darke says on ESPN.
near side

Springboro, OH

#11 Aug 20, 2014
It's time the "I support Boro Teachers" bumper stickers come off, and "I support Boro Taxpayers" stickers go on.
near side

Monroe, OH

#13 Wednesday
Christmas etiquitte...

When doing Christmas lights outside, if for whatever reason you can't string lights over the ENTIRE tree, just skip that tree. Move on to the lightpost, please!

The reindeer antler on car thing is pretty worn out. But if ya really have to do it, don't buy the ones with the cheap door attachments. There's nothing more pathetic than a beat up reindeer antler projecting up out of a filthy snowbank.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 10 hr union indoctrination 31,507
This is why I am an Ann fan! 15 hr Ann Fan 1
Norman "CHUB" Bowling 16 hr Dayton Taxpayer 4
WPAFB took $4 billion from the real economy! 16 hr The Hack Checker 1
Diversity Perversity (Apr '11) Wed Dayton Taxpayer 6
A "productive" congess... Wed The Hack Checker 3
Despite this Hannity Insanity: Wed The Old Cold Warrior 1
Springboro Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Springboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Springboro News, Events & Info