Hoo! Hoo! "Shooting from the Hip" com...

Hoo! Hoo! "Shooting from the Hip" comes on at two!

Posted in the Springboro Forum

Gun Nut

Englewood, OH

#1 Dec 7, 2013
We hope that our old familiar media friend, Leon from Clayton/West Carrollton, calls into this radio show again! Oh, by the way, he always has something witty and wise and entertaining and educational and inspirational to say!
Gun Nut

Brookville, OH

#2 Dec 8, 2013
Not to whine, but they did not give Leon nearly enough time! I wish people would quit calling and babbling about this bullet-shortage-conspiracy bullshit.
Chief

Cincinnati, OH

#3 Dec 8, 2013
Gun Nut wrote:
Not to whine, but they did not give Leon nearly enough time! I wish people would quit calling and babbling about this bullet-shortage-conspiracy bullshit.
So, you are admitting that Obama DOESN'T want to take our guns away? Hey hey!
The Duke of Hazard

Englewood, OH

#4 Dec 10, 2013
So, there is a bullet shortage due to military and police priority orders, civilian demand, and manufacturing, production and distribution decisions. And this relates to Obama and gun control how? Everything is not a conspiracy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
We hope Republicans are not serious! 1 hr The Old Cold Warrior 2
Miamisburg Mafia 3rd generation (Apr '13) 1 hr Montie 4
sexting 5 hr Sma 6
Anyone know John Vlahos? Sat Sos 3
Family Law Attorneys (May '14) Sat Nope 29
don't waste your time or gas applying at Fuyao. (Jan '15) Sat Some random guy 41
Dayton's Best Pizza? Really!? (Nov '14) Fri The real deal 13
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Springboro Mortgages