Englewood, OH

#1 Aug 8, 2014
Leon Harrison
Clayton, Ohio
Friday, August 8, 2014

To: The Editor

Subject: Consider the Don Campbell/Oakwood source

“Consider the Don Campbell/Oakwood source”

Of course, regarding the news and views that we hear, see and read (including newspaper columns and letters to editors), we should consider the sources; and from whom and from where the dishonesty and dumb comes from. Within this Friday, August 8, 2014, issue of USA TODAY, I reread Don Campbell’s column,“WELCOME TO DAYTON (NO BORDER KIDS)”, that he probably wrote while he was inside his [nice] Oakwood, Ohio, home.
For those of you who do not know, Oakwood is an exclusive elite-enclave city bordering Dayton; these cities being opposite examples between Great Society Welfare State dreams and schemes. Within the Oakwood enclave, most immigrants are legal, educated and productive professional people. Oakwood children can walk to public schools that do not graduate fools. Oakwood schools consistently rank among the highest and best in statewide graduation rates and tests, most high-school graduates going on to college.
Dayton City Schools and students are the opposite, 25% of Dayton children being raised in poverty, half of them underperforming or dropping out, and over 70% of them being raised without responsible fathers or living without two married spouses in the houses. The City of Dayton is not great because it is in bad shape.
Where has common sense went? How many illegal-alien-immigrant-invade r Central American village children have been encouraged, enabled, enticed and invited to migrate and move into Oakwood (without Montgomery County, state and federal funding and support)? Residents of Oakwood can afford to scorn us and scoff because they stay away and are well off.
No, these poor unvaccinated uneducated undocumented unaccompanied migrant Central American refugee village children do not offend our Midwestern “sensibilities”. Rather, they and compassionate and passionate partisan (Manhattan Island and Washington, D.C.) media people and pandering politicians threaten our abilities to make and take enough taxes to fairly share and to care for them, in addition to doing likewise for our own current and future citizen children.
Therefore, it is not hatin’, for me to be honestly statin’, that I have no legal constitutional authority, responsibility or right to invite illegal-alien- immigrant-invader children to migrate and move into the City of Clayton.

Leon Harrison
Clayton, Ohio
Leon Harrison

Englewood, OH

#2 Aug 8, 2014
The Hack Checker

Lewisburg, OH

#3 Aug 10, 2014
I am able and willing to provide some hots and cots, if some of these healthy, pretty undocumented unaccompanied grateful un-hateful friendly female teenaged Central American migrant refugees will, in turn, learn how to let me enjoy and employ their sweet (and sweaty and smelly) little slots below their flat little bellies; at least until they get bitchy and uppity and start getting sick or old with fat butts and bellies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone know John Vlahos? 1 hr Tess1989 1
Dr Commander selvam swamiji sri selvam siddhar ... (Dec '11) 1 hr Tess1989 44
Report Smoking Violations (May '10) 2 hr smh 13
Springboro Fish Market Coming Soon!!!! 9 hr MindylynnMmm 5
News Smoking-violation fines go unpaid (May '11) 10 hr Doctor Holliday 52
"Is it racist hate to question the Welfare State?" 11 hr Leon Harison 1
News Ohio microwave-baby mom to be sentenced (Sep '08) 19 hr Reversed Discrimi... 7
Springboro Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Springboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]