Paul Brown Stadium
Disgruntled Bengals Fan

Dayton, OH

#1 Dec 9, 2013
So I take my wife and daughter to their very first professional football game on Sunday, Bengals vs Colts. We arrive an hour early, excited about our good seats. We brought all the necessary blankets and cold weather gear to stave off the elements, and as the stadium fills up, and game time approaches, suddenly the entire row of 6' tall a-holes in Ohio State Gear stand up, completely blocking our view of the field. We attempted to stand, but wife and daughter are 5'3", and still couldn't even see the Jumbotron!!! So we were unable to watch any of the game. Asking these people to please sit down did no good, they wouldn't even turn around and acknowledge the problem. Ready to leave, and having reached a level of anger seldom experienced, I said...."Well at least Michigan State kicked your ass yesterday". This certainly got their attention, and the flurry of obscenity from their mouths directed at us, including a 15 year old girl, was astounding. Remember, football fans, it isnt just about YOUR experience at the game, its about those around you as well. For the Ass-hats we had the pleasure of sitting behind, Karma is a b*tch
The Duke of Hazard

Lewisburg, OH

#2 Dec 10, 2013
Sorry, Taylor Swift makes me stiffer because I am not a jock sniffer. She looks sexy and sweet. For her, I would at least walk across the street, feeling no manly shame for not doing likewise for some dumb damned game.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 7 hr 440 not fed 20,693
Ladies, here is your romantic chance! 7 hr Literature Lover 7
"Trump-hating deranged will not change" Thu AmericanWoman 3
M4M tugfest for the Duke Wed nibbles 1
621 Upland Cir West Carrollton Nov 30 CobraCommander 4
News Ex-Lebanon Correctional officers indicted in st... (Sep '13) Nov 30 robertgehm 19
Hulu is down... Nov 30 Wwefan 1

Springboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Springboro Mortgages