Posted in the Springboro Forum

Gun Nut

Cincinnati, OH

#1 Apr 22, 2014
A black conservative? Lol
The Duke of Hazard

New Lebanon, OH

#2 Apr 22, 2014
Bullshit. Any casual Cain listener knows that he is all for the U.S. Constitution and gun rights. The real Gun Nut know more than these little wannabe media sluts. Why would someone lie and try to dishonestly use the Gun Nut's name to defame Herman Cain? It has not much of a brain, much less shame.
CMS

West Chester, OH

#3 Apr 23, 2014
I think Herman, Ben the Doctor and others in their ilk and beliefs are great Americans. I will never support the race baitors like Sharpton, Jackson, Opra types.
Gun Nut

Cincinnati, OH

#4 Apr 23, 2014
Who is Ben the doctor?
Sky King

West Milton, OH

#5 Apr 23, 2014
Unlike most little liberal wannabe media sluts, the real Gun Nut knows of Doctor Ben Carson, a retired neurosurgeon aka a brain doctor; who found defective diseased brains, if any, inside his Dimuhcrat patients. Doctor Carson is articulate and literate, like Herman Cain, an educated sophisticated successful black man with brains...no pun intended.
Dew1234

Cincinnati, OH

#6 Apr 24, 2014
Gun Nut wrote:
A black conservative? Lol
I think Herman is an Uncle Tom, because he didn't want the dirt on his affairs to get all the way out. We only heard bits and pieces of it anyhow
The New Cool Warrior

Englewood, OH

#7 Apr 24, 2014
If you can't live with your dad or mom, wouldn't you like to have such a smart successful prosperous Uncle Tom, or be his friend if he let you move in? Whether you are not one among his millions of fans, such smart successful prosperous people can help you more dan doze po' folks can...even without mandatory glorious government plans.
Dew1234

Cincinnati, OH

#8 Apr 24, 2014
Just proving the point that Cain is Uncle Tom
CMS

West Chester, OH

#9 Apr 25, 2014
Herman Cain is a great American businessman I respect, now tell me about BJ Bill Clinton, his young ho intern Monica and how Hillary stood by her man and said it was a vast right wing conspiracy.
Dems hate Herman as he has a great work ethic.
Dew1234

Cincinnati, OH

#10 Apr 25, 2014
CMS wrote:
Herman Cain is a great American businessman I respect, now tell me about BJ Bill Clinton, his young ho intern Monica and how Hillary stood by her man and said it was a vast right wing conspiracy.
Dems hate Herman as he has a great work ethic.
He's kissing the white man's conservative asses!

Grow a pair d head!
The New Cool Warrior

Englewood, OH

#11 Apr 25, 2014
Herman Cain has employed and supervised and advised many more real-job [as opposed to BJB Monica job] white employees than the Obamas ever have or ever will; having never had real jobs to pay their bills, like most of their academic and public-servant shills. People had better ignore the envious bitchin' , when Cain explains or offers wise advice, to which they which they ought to listen. He is not funny when he tells people how to succeed and make money.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Auto Connection And Sales 7 hr Rippsuoff 1
Leon Harrison on E-Wood Indepent front page! 8 hr Briar2010 2
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 9 hr disappointed 31,323
Nina Turner 10 hr Informed Voter 1
Emotional Blackmail in Springboro (May '13) 18 hr truth to power 36
Middletown 1965 to early 70 (Jun '09) 20 hr thetallcoolone 237
Concealed carry in Boro's schools - not a matte... (Jul '13) Tue soph 78

Freeze Watch for Warren County was issued at October 30 at 8:41PM EDT

Springboro Dating
Find my Match

Springboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Springboro News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Springboro

Personal Finance