Paul ( Rocky) Phillips
just wondering

Marion, OH

#1 Feb 28, 2010
Does anyone know a guy by the name Paul (Rocky) Phillips? I think he lives in Dayton Ohio and use to be a boxer...
Lee hale

Cincinnati, OH

#2 Oct 1, 2011
just wondering wrote:
Does anyone know a guy by the name Paul (Rocky) Phillips? I think he lives in Dayton Ohio and use to be a boxer...
. Yeah Ive known him for ever I'm from the east side of Dayton 7D's real gangster
Neice

Marion, OH

#5 Mar 25, 2012
I am his Neice he is 47 years he stoped boxing in 2004 if u need more infO comment on the post
how often

Galion, OH

#6 Jun 3, 2012
no good
randy

Ewing, KY

#7 Jul 21, 2012
hey there i had a chance to meet the great rocky from dayton ohio. he is coming back to fight next month in falmouth ky against george forman the #3. he has a daughter named sasha a two time goldin glove out of cincinatti. holler back if this helps you out therecousin..
joshua f

Dayton, OH

#8 Jun 30, 2013
Neice wrote:
I am his Neice he is 47 years he stoped boxing in 2004 if u need more infO comment on the post
Do you know how I could contact him? I would like to see if he would be interested in training me to box
PaulsFriend

Dayton, OH

#9 Aug 22, 2014
Pal passed away a 50 years old. Hewill be sadly missed by many that he touched through friendship and boxing.
PaulsFriend

Dayton, OH

#10 Aug 22, 2014
Paul passed away at 50 years old. He will be sadly missed by many that he touched through friendship and boxing.

Ginkin

Taylor, MI

#11 Sep 4, 2014
PaulsFriend wrote:
Pal passed away a 50 years old. Hewill be sadly missed by many that he touched through friendship and boxing.
Did Paul go to Centerville High School?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
don't waste your time or gas applying at Fuyao. (Jan '15) 1 hr jdb68 103
Timeshare Info 5 hr Tantor 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Wed democrat 20,852
"My 9th [30-day] Facebook ban" Wed Leon Harrison 6
Don't move here Wed Fan of Leon The Man 2
Ryan Lucas St John Wed Truth seeker 21
Rappers and heavy metal (Jan '11) Tue Rap 22

Springboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Springboro Mortgages