Much to my regret, I have not started...

Much to my regret, I have not started writing yet.

Posted in the Springboro Forum

The Hack Checker

Lewisburg, OH

#1 Aug 10, 2014
Much to my regret, I have not really started writing yet, but:

In Ohio, during the past 50 years, Dayton has been an example of the Great Society Welfare State that has not turned out to be great; due in large part to dependable Democrat dependency, e.g., 30%? high-school dropout rates, low test scores and, last but not least, 70%? little-black/brown bastard-baby rates. Yes, these dumbass Democrat media whores say that this shitty city still needs to import more turd-world undocumented unaccompanied unvaccinated uneducated poor! And that "we" [Montgomery County and Ohio] are able and willing to support even more poor dumb dependent village children! I am pissed and feel dissed and dismissed,'cause ah wuz not axed 'bout dis! Dem black-citizen gals an' guys not wantin' to be carin' or sharin' dere Welfare State-benefit pies.

Blah, blah, blah, let us all do what the smart, successful rich people do, like elite educated sophisticated bitchin' politicians and media 'hos, and see where their village children go: To good expensive exclusive private schools that do not accept, tolerate or graduate functionally-illiterate fools and Welfare State dependents or tools. If you want to be hired, English is required, that is at real private-sector jobs that do not get to legally take taxes, waste taxes and likewise legally rob.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heather Meade embezzled from Bright Now Dental 12 hr Cash is King 1
News Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 16 hr peter pan 31,819
Today's Leon Harrison Quotation 16 hr Fan of Leon The Man 20
Democrat demographics and time... 17 hr Fan of Leon The Man 1
News CWA e-Newsletter: May 21, 2015 18 hr Fan of Leon The Man 2
Where did constitutional conservative Republica... 18 hr Fan of Leon The Man 5
CARMEL INDIANA High school Homosexual rape tapes (Jul '10) Wed Smokersstink 6
More from around the web

Springboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]