Only men can handle so many TV channels!

Only men can handle so many TV channels!

Posted in the Springboro Forum

The Hack Checker

Brookville, OH

#1 Nov 22, 2013
Hallelujah! I now have less time to whine or to waste online because Slime Warner Cable TV came here to install an HD box; high-definition being bad news for people we see on TV news. Anyway, I can watch Tru-TV and "World's Dumbest" on my mama's TV! "The Neighbors" is also a cute little TV show, like ya know. Now, I am a fan, I can scan and scan and scan and scroll and scroll and scroll instead of troll! I bet that the dim Dems and loony left hate to see FOX NEWS and Bill O'Reilly in Hi-Def, while he reports on big-government mismanagement, inefficiency and theft. Everybody knows and some people say that only men can properly change, control and handle the heavy responsibilities of correctly changing and choosing and changing so many TV channels.
Mamas Boy

Cincinnati, OH

#2 Nov 22, 2013
The Hack Checker wrote:
Hallelujah! I now have less time to whine or to waste online because Slime Warner Cable TV came here to install an HD box; high-definition being bad news for people we see on TV news. Anyway, I can watch Tru-TV and "World's Dumbest" on my mama's TV! "The Neighbors" is also a cute little TV show, like ya know. Now, I am a fan, I can scan and scan and scan and scroll and scroll and scroll instead of troll! I bet that the dim Dems and loony left hate to see FOX NEWS and Bill O'Reilly in Hi-Def, while he reports on big-government mismanagement, inefficiency and theft. Everybody knows and some people say that only men can properly change, control and handle the heavy responsibilities of correctly changing and choosing and changing so many TV channels.
What happened to you having your own house? Did you invade her place like a clueless mouse?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Whippin post 20,210
Middletown 1965 to early 70 (Jun '09) 9 hr BOONDOSH99 241
We await the "7-11" apologies to Trump... 14 hr Net Nut 6
bad Middletown neighborhoods (Jul '13) Tue MethyOheadofDayton 9
This is your oasis (Jun '08) Tue just me 3,175
David Paul Buhrman (Jun '11) Mon David_M_B 2
Mart Crowe (May '12) May 2 Deceived 71
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Springboro Mortgages