stanton optical
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Ron

West Palm Beach, FL

#22 Jun 19, 2014
One of my employees had a similar and equally terrible experience. Multiple trips over a period of several weeks of lies, lack of service, shoddy frames and eyeglasses that did not work. Only when threatened with legal action did Stanton reluctantly return a PORTION of her money.

My point of leaving a message is that for the past few months, about a hundred times a day our local station airs a repulsive ad with Chandra Bill proclaiming how much she LOVES Stanton Optical. Throughout her career as a broadcaster, I always admired Ms. Bill. My advice to her now is do whatever it takes to end her association with this terrible company. Whatever she was paid to do the ad is not worth the blemish to her reputation.
ExEmployee

Corpus Christi, TX

#23 Jul 16, 2014
nese wrote:
Stanton has poor customer service,poor work habits,no communication whatsoever.Jan/27/, 2014
I purchased glasses in January.I never received a call,i had to call them every week for 4 weeks,they say,they ll call back,they never do,because they already charged me$375,finally so many phone calls,i got the prescription glasses that,was nothing like ,I ordered,n i couldn't see any better,i dropped it off the office immediately ,n i asked for my money to be return,it has been 3 weeks tried calling customer service, branch,they are never there,no one ever calls me back,wow,,,,I work very hard for my money,i want my hard earned money back,asap.They are so fast to take my hard earned money,..5 weeks and still waiting
I worked for this company for 2 years. We are taught from field executive brad rodman, to take the customers money. I actually got a verbal write up from him because i was more concerned about the customers health issues ad let them "walk" and not spend their money. She was a diabetic that needed to eat and not shop around. He believes that everyone has the money to pay, so don't settle for the first price offer. Since he doesn't want customers to "walk" he will negotiate on the price. We even had a sign in the break room that said "NO ONE WALKS"
cynthia cook

Deer Park, TX

#24 Jul 19, 2014
Not satisfied with Stanton Optical. They told my and I that her glasses would be ready today 7/19/2014. Told us that they open up at 9am. We got there and glasses were no ready. My daughter says she wants her money back and Marcus is suppose to a manager. We are unhappy customers. Don't do Stanton Optical bad customer service
Mohamad Halabi

Palm Beach Gardens, FL

#26 Jan 21, 2015
Lousy place, lousy service, they charge triple what's advertised, and the two-week-delivery is bogus. It's been almost 3 weeks and my glasses are not ready. I called 3 times in one day, and couldn't get anyone to call me back as promised.
Run away as far as you can. Pay more and get your glasses in an hour at Lens Crafters. That's what I should have done, period.
Cammieward93

Hattiesburg, MS

#27 Sep 8, 2015
I just want you to know that your kung fu, birth giving commercials.are REALLY ANNOYING!! Its come.to the point that when.one comes on, I change the channel, because.they are stupid.......This is not only my opinion but I have talked to alot of people, same opinion PLUS I've
Been in stores & overheard others talking about the same stupid commercial!
PLEASE share with your advertising dept & try to come up.with.something.more.pleasan t. BTW......those commercials stopped me from making an appt.....
khhinz2055

Fresno, CA

#28 Thursday Aug 11
I went to Stanton optical in fresno calif for prescription and frames but I had 8 times problems they don't do good. I had frustrated with them. I was unhappy and tearful with them. I asked them to refund but they said they can't refund. I told them that I am deaf but they keep talking not quite understand. I brought my daughters and sister to explain to them. One of female I try to tell her but she ignored me. One of female not friendly and impatience. This is my last chance that they reorder the frames. If not satisfied I just want the refund.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 16 min Samuel-7g-Jackson 20,483
People Are Saying... 3 hr MotherGoose 18
Government should stay on vacation! 22 hr The Duke of Hazard 1
Leon Harrison's 4th Disgracebook ban ends! 23 hr Fan of Leon The Man 1
News Ridgeville Christian, Dayton Christian merging (Jun '07) Wed Portman 33
Nathan Dunn Tue Lesbo_nosie 1
Us angry old white guys... Tue Literature Lover 2

Springboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Springboro Mortgages