I hav unliked the Buckeye Firearms Association

Posted in the Springboro Forum

Gun Nut

Lewisburg, OH

#1 Jan 3, 2014
I have unfriended and unliked the Buckeye Firearms Association because of their forum fascists moderators who are obviously sensitive wussified freedom haters. They were insensitive and hypocritical and offended me by banning and banishing the New Cool Warrior [as they did that Old Cold one], despite and regardless of his wise witty wordy, uh...wonderful posts about guns. Unlike most, this time it only took the New Cool Warrior two posts! The offensive one, that disappeared, had nothing to do with freedom, politics or guns; the New Cool Warrior merely mentioning and wondering about what had happened to that Old Cold one. His many followers and fans wondered what had happened to this gun-loving man...wondering why he could and should be banned. First, your Buckeye Firearms Association forum/personal playhouse moderators banned and banished the insensitive Old Cold Warrior. Now, these freedom-loving patriotic independent libertarians gals and guys have done likewise with the New Cool Warrior. The New Cool Warrior didn't even have time to offend many if any people with only two posts. Well, boohoo, the Old Cold and New Cool Warriors can do without you and your posts too. Hence, your association his hereby and hereafter banned regardless of stances or plans. Keep your little cyber-club forum exclusive for you little playmate fans and friends, and don't let me or the Old Cold Warrior or the New Cool Warrior back in. Like ya know, there are plenty of other make-believe cyber-space places to go and to media 'ho.
Rambo

Cincinnati, OH

#2 Jan 3, 2014
They didn't like you posting pictures of your pee pee, you see
The Hack Checker

Lewisburg, OH

#3 Jan 3, 2014
Us curious media 'hos would just like to know.
Rambo

Cincinnati, OH

#4 Jan 3, 2014
I don't think they ever liked you, boofukinhoo!
The Hack Checker

Englewood, OH

#5 Jan 3, 2014
We yell and tell and raise hell about hypocritical liberals and dim Dems being too sensitive and offended and wussyfied, unlike us true conservative independent libertarian patriotic nationalistic realistic freedom and gun-loving gals and guys who do not whine or dream or scheme or plan to get people banished and banned; because we my teach or preach, but do not screech, about them exercising their freedom of speech, because we can always ignore them or respond and move on.
The Old Cold Warrior

Lewisburg, OH

#6 Jan 6, 2014
Yeah, it seems to be a private chat room for a few friendly bullshitters to brag and babble and share their old military and cop and SWAT and spec-op and security and glorious concealed carry stories. Then, these patriots and defenders of freedom act and do and boohoo just like wussy liberals who get offended and bravely fight, but ban insensitive offense people from their private playroom site.
RED WALKER

Cincinnati, OH

#7 Jan 6, 2014
The Old Cold Warrior wrote:
Yeah, it seems to be a private chat room for a few friendly bullshitters to brag and babble and share their old military and cop and SWAT and spec-op and security and glorious concealed carry stories. Then, these patriots and defenders of freedom act and do and boohoo just like wussy liberals who get offended and bravely fight, but ban insensitive offense people from their private playroom site.
You have a long history of creating problems on message forums, boofukinhoo to you!
But Wait

Englewood, OH

#8 Jan 7, 2014
RED WALKER wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a long history of creating problems on message forums, boofukinhoo to you!
What the heck am I talking about?

I've been kicked off more boards that anyone and I got a Trophy for it and swift kick in the nuts. Sure made me happy.

If I could somehow learn to "sit down and shut up" and to quit interrupting people maybe I would be able to get out the Group Home.

But what if I had to work for a living.

That scares me more than anything.

Never mind.
Gun Nut

Lewisburg, OH

#9 Jan 7, 2014
And what kind of "problems" can a poster cause on an Internet forum, besides lying and making threatening personal threats and attacks without facts, or using profanity? The Buckeye Firearms Clique simply bans people who are not their fans, I guess. The Old Cold Warrior and the New Cool Warrior just might have improved their forum and site with new content with links and facts and stories. Nobody really cares out there because there are so many other web sites, for sensible content without stupid silly little Internut fights. It is the dim Dems and loony libs who are supposed to be so easily and always offended and sensitive and wussified, not us conservative patriotic normal gun gals and guys.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Call Me Juan 19,855
Today's Leon Harrison Quotation 7 hr Fan of Leon The Man 8
Brian Perry Sun margaret 1
tony dozier (Jan '10) Sun smiles 24
strip clubs (Nov '11) Sat anonymous 11
News Former Channel 7 anchor hired by Channel 2 (Nov '12) Apr 24 Leroy 17
theodore franks missing since 1986 Apr 23 wyatt 1
More from around the web

Springboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]