Middletown Gangs
Easy

Fairfield, OH

#27 Aug 18, 2014
Middletown has a lot of thugs but then again look at the city itself. Half of it is ghetto. You either got black, white, or Mexican thugs.
Jason

Lawrence, MA

#28 Aug 19, 2014
boy in blue wrote:
Shootings are happening every weekend in Middletown. The city is ridicilous. You've got gangs in every freakin neighborhood, except a few. Some b a s tttt a r d spook robbed my cousin up there last weekend. Move to Mason. You'll love life there!
Middletown is nice and safe compared to Augusta ga thats a dangerous city I grew up moving back and forth between the two cities and I didn't get in half the fights or see nearly as much crazy sht as Augusta
Jason

Lawrence, MA

#29 Aug 19, 2014
Mike the mailman wrote:
What the hell happened to Middletown? I mean it was never the safest place but over the last 20 years its gotten really bad. It's like a gang/drug infested city. Blacks are in every neighborhood and even Mayfield has gangs now. What the ?? Ive heard people say Middletown is the worst city in Butler county on top of that they have the most blacks. What is going on?
Middletown is nice compared to Hamilton or Augusta ga I've lived in all three and Middletown wasn't that bad and don't point the finger at the blacks there's a lot of white trash too
Mz Pebbles

Fairfield, OH

#30 Aug 21, 2014
Jason, what type of drugs are you on? I live in a neighborhood in Middletown where my son cannot even go to the park and play. I have a relative that was just shot in the head two months ago. I have a friend who's son was murdered at New Years Eve party a couple of years ago by a Middletown gang. There are people living on my street that fear for there lives because of these wild people toting guns and shooting folks because their to scared to fight. Oddly enough, I have family in Hamilton too. They tell me the only area in Hamilton that is bad is by the projects. Honey, I been living in hood of Middletown my whole life. It's had it's good times but it's always had problems. Over the last 10 years it's gotten much worse. It ain't no Chicago but I would go on record of saying it's hell living here. Not sure what part of Middletown your lived in, maybe the East Side by I-75. The white folks try to keep that area nice. I attend a church ran by Rev. Tyus. He is one of the best black preachers in Middletown, he is doing some real community work here. I have a lot of love and respect for people trying to restore the community.
Jason

Philadelphia, PA

#31 Aug 24, 2014
Mz Pebbles wrote:
Jason, what type of drugs are you on? I live in a neighborhood in Middletown where my son cannot even go to the park and play. I have a relative that was just shot in the head two months ago. I have a friend who's son was murdered at New Years Eve party a couple of years ago by a Middletown gang. There are people living on my street that fear for there lives because of these wild people toting guns and shooting folks because their to scared to fight. Oddly enough, I have family in Hamilton too. They tell me the only area in Hamilton that is bad is by the projects. Honey, I been living in hood of Middletown my whole life. It's had it's good times but it's always had problems. Over the last 10 years it's gotten much worse. It ain't no Chicago but I would go on record of saying it's hell living here. Not sure what part of Middletown your lived in, maybe the East Side by I-75. The white folks try to keep that area nice. I attend a church ran by Rev. Tyus. He is one of the best black preachers in Middletown, he is doing some real community work here. I have a lot of love and respect for people trying to restore the community.
Na I've lived on north avenue,sutphan,main street projects and Crawford they weren't paradise by any means but not as dangerous as y'all make it out to be unless unless it's really changed since I moved to Hamilton 12 years ago but I still go up there to visit family and friends every 4-6 months and it don't seem much different I have been hearing about more shooting and robbery though and I heard not to long back Middletown has more violent crime then Hamilton I know it was the othereway around back in the 90s Hamilton used to dominate but Augusta ga where my mom lives is way more dangerous and gang related then both of em you gotta be able to fight if live in that crazy as city
Jason

Philadelphia, PA

#32 Aug 24, 2014
tard wrote:
ise da boonsta meets
slips da mid town noose
hoops da daisy
feeble needle in mah wheedle
sploon
U a mutha fckn fg white boy
happy day

Louisville, KY

#33 Sep 7, 2014
and you are a drooling moron

drowning in your own spleen

writhing in the depths of filth

crawl off into the weeds and die
mase

Fairfield, OH

#34 Sep 16, 2015
Is the Baltimore street gang at it again!
White Trash Briar

Middletown, OH

#35 Sep 17, 2015
Jason wrote:
<quoted text>
U a mutha fckn fg white boy
Hood rat scumbag
I hate Middletown

Middletown, OH

#36 Dec 27, 2015
All of you people on here blaming "blacks" are what's wrong with this town. I've never seen so many upper middle class people walk around with their nose up in the air like they're the 1%. The problem with this town is you have a bunch of incompetent people like that big fat slob Les who have absolutely no common sense and waste the city's money making stupid youtube videos that nobody cares about. They're the ones that let all of the section 8 trash in. And most of the trash in this town are us "whites" so stop with your ignorant bs.
UkFan88

Ashburn, VA

#37 Dec 28, 2015
A lot of them come from Dayton to sell there dope here because Dayton is the biggest drug market in Ohio because of interstate 75 and 70 meet near Dayton
SorryNotGay

Ashburn, VA

#38 Dec 28, 2015
Middletown ant sh*t go to Cincinnati or Dayton I know Dayton is number one in murders and cincy is 2nd in Ohio the media blacks out 80 percent of the crimes to make you think it's safe the problem with Middletown is the city is corrupt and broke

Since: Dec 15

Location hidden

#39 Dec 28, 2015
Was really disappointed visiting over the holiday. Went for a walk. Trash, cigarette buts, and liquor bottles everywhere.
David

Dayton, OH

#40 Dec 29, 2015
SorryNotGay wrote:
Middletown ant sh*t go to Cincinnati or Dayton I know Dayton is number one in murders and cincy is 2nd in Ohio the media blacks out 80 percent of the crimes to make you think it's safe the problem with Middletown is the city is corrupt and broke
For a city the size as Middletown it is far worse in comparison to other cities of the same size. And sorry not trying to be racist but majority of the gun violence in the city is from blacks. I used to live across close to the Elks lodge and just about every weekend somebody is shooting at someone. Name a neighborhood that blacks haven't moved into in Middletown other than the Amanda area. Middletown has always had its problems though. Blacks have been living in Middletown since the late 1800s and up until the 70s they were really respectable citizens.
Robbie

Fairfield, OH

#42 Jan 10, 2016
I hate Middletown wrote:
All of you people on here blaming "blacks" are what's wrong with this town. I've never seen so many upper middle class people walk around with their nose up in the air like they're the 1%. The problem with this town is you have a bunch of incompetent people like that big fat slob Les who have absolutely no common sense and waste the city's money making stupid youtube videos that nobody cares about. They're the ones that let all of the section 8 trash in. And most of the trash in this town are us "whites" so stop with your ignorant bs.
Seriously!? Who do you see on the street corners? Who is constantly getting into shootouts? I'm at freakin Casanos pizza leaving and two black thugs start shooting at each other. The whites just fell victim to the heroin the blacks and Hispanics are distributing. Blacks are terrorizing the high school, fighting, bullying white kids, and promoting gang culture. Don't believe me? You're a blind liberal. They are the reason I pulled my daughter out and moved to Franklin.
cats meow

Minford, OH

#43 Sep 11, 2016
Anyone think the BSG is connected to the Piketon Family murders?
middletownohio51 3

Franklin, OH

#44 Jan 27, 2017
SorryNotGay wrote:
your wrong cleveland actually has more murders hate to break it to ya
Skankhunter42

Middletown, OH

#45 Jan 27, 2017
Robbie wrote:
<quoted text>They are the reason I pulled my daughter out and moved to Franklin.
Not judging or ridiculing.... This is the first time I have EVER read someone saying that a move to Franklin is an upgrade.
Miamisburg

Yellow Springs, OH

#46 Mar 28, 2017
Middletown is bad but sycamore and pearl st in Miamisburg have more drugs and dealers on them 2 streets than 10 in Middletown city guy makes people paint and pick up so it is looking clean but worse than ever
Mateen

Taylor, MI

#47 Mar 29, 2017
Seriously people- wrote:
The amount of hate in these posts are unbelievable & that is an example of enervated or "trashy" to me.
I know that the affliction of drugs, hard times & even illness have no distinction of skin color.
The levels of genuine hope, love for children, knowing how to live with self-esteem & true pride for life that gages morale & determines the quality of life that will be lead in a community & spread amongst the population.
Do we never ask ourselves...Am I contributing to the problem or helping the problem get bigger with my own uneducated & small view?!
It's retarded how racist people are on here i was panning on moving here from Cincinnati but the own racism here yeah they are part of the problem not the solution

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Sat Fitius T Bluster 21,382
I hear there are no scooter clubs in Dayton. Fri scooterrider 1
Let's get freaky with Maytal Levi! (Jan '15) Jan 17 Make topic worse ... 12
Whereabouts of Alex Sator (Apr '11) Jan 17 Make topic worse ... 12
Browns remodleing Jan 15 Russo 2
Dominatrix in heatherwood (Mar '13) Jan 4 Churchy girl 9
Springboro Music Thread Jan 4 Churchy girl 2

Springboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Springboro Mortgages