First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mike the mailman

United States

#1 Apr 8, 2013
What the hell happened to Middletown? I mean it was never the safest place but over the last 20 years its gotten really bad. It's like a gang/drug infested city. Blacks are in every neighborhood and even Mayfield has gangs now. What the ?? Ive heard people say Middletown is the worst city in Butler county on top of that they have the most blacks. What is going on?
anonymous

Middletown, OH

#2 Apr 11, 2013
Mike the mailman wrote:
What the hell happened to Middletown? I mean it was never the safest place but over the last 20 years its gotten really bad. It's like a gang/drug infested city. Blacks are in every neighborhood and even Mayfield has gangs now. What the ?? Ive heard people say Middletown is the worst city in Butler county on top of that they have the most blacks. What is going on?
What is going on and has been a problem for sometime, and a couple of prominent people downtown agree with me, is that many of the older homes that have become vacant are bought by slum lords and rented out section 8. Those renters aren't screened well and many of them are or have ties to low life scum bags that come into those areas and drive property values down with higher incidents of crime and police call outs for disturbances, etc. The area of town I raised my kids in is one of those areas..We couldn't sell the house to get away from it all and wound up giving it back to the bank and walking away..It is still empty and either will get torn down by the city or bought by a section 8 slum lord.
sad

United States

#3 Apr 14, 2013
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
What is going on and has been a problem for sometime, and a couple of prominent people downtown agree with me, is that many of the older homes that have become vacant are bought by slum lords and rented out section 8. Those renters aren't screened well and many of them are or have ties to low life scum bags that come into those areas and drive property values down with higher incidents of crime and police call outs for disturbances, etc. The area of town I raised my kids in is one of those areas..We couldn't sell the house to get away from it all and wound up giving it back to the bank and walking away..It is still empty and either will get torn down by the city or bought by a section 8 slum lord.
Middletown was to open to blacks back in the early 40s and 50s. If they would have shown some hatred toward blacks like Monroe and Trenton, Middletown would have been just fine.
Tick Tock

United States

#4 Apr 19, 2013
Any whites still living in Middletown are just plain ol n!g ger lovers!
boy in blue

Brooklyn, NY

#5 May 4, 2013
Shootings are happening every weekend in Middletown. The city is ridicilous. You've got gangs in every freakin neighborhood, except a few. Some b a s tttt a r d spook robbed my cousin up there last weekend. Move to Mason. You'll love life there!
rainy nights

Dayton, OH

#6 May 16, 2013
It's not the blacks that are problems. It's the trashy people and it doesn't matter what color their skin is. I don't care if my neighbors are pink and green striped as long as they aren't scum. Too many people wanted all the section 8 housing they could get in this town so they could make big bucks renting out their properties. They didn't keep they up, they rented to people that destroyed them. The police are called to some of these addresses over and over. There is as much white trash in this town as any other color. Blaming anything on race is just showing your ignorance.
Seriously people-

Springboro, OH

#7 May 18, 2013
The amount of hate in these posts are unbelievable & that is an example of enervated or "trashy" to me.
I know that the affliction of drugs, hard times & even illness have no distinction of skin color.
The levels of genuine hope, love for children, knowing how to live with self-esteem & true pride for life that gages morale & determines the quality of life that will be lead in a community & spread amongst the population.
Do we never ask ourselves...Am I contributing to the problem or helping the problem get bigger with my own uneducated & small view?!
jlj

Cincinnati, OH

#9 Jun 4, 2013
What the hell, I lived in the hood of Pittsburgh for years,
moved here in 2009. I loved Pittsburgh and I love Middletown.
I live on Bonita and it is a beautiful place i do not look at people
as color I look at people as human beings. I am in recovery
from 38 plus years of opiates and alcohol addiction. I got clean 1/12/08 and I am not sad I partied for 38 plus years never homeles or jobless. SO STOP YOU RACIAL BULL SHIT i AM WHITE 58 YEARS YOUNG
Rob

Cleveland, OH

#10 Jun 26, 2013
Seriously people- wrote:
The amount of hate in these posts are unbelievable & that is an example of enervated or "trashy" to me.
I know that the affliction of drugs, hard times & even illness have no distinction of skin color.
The levels of genuine hope, love for children, knowing how to live with self-esteem & true pride for life that gages morale & determines the quality of life that will be lead in a community & spread amongst the population.
Do we never ask ourselves...Am I contributing to the problem or helping the problem get bigger with my own uneducated & small view?!
Thank you for speaking up. I hope more people read and think about your comments.
trapper

Cincinnati, OH

#11 Jul 4, 2013
Middletown is a great place to get shot, robbed or hooked on drugs! Enjoy! Let the blacks, mexicans and white trash eat your corpse.
PRIDE

Franklin, OH

#12 Apr 9, 2014
Its bad everyone almost has lost there pride. dont blame black people the city building caused it. why? they should all have a zero tollerence and be proactive and attack problems then we citizens could!
wow

Dayton, OH

#13 Apr 21, 2014
I live in middletown which yes I do want to move to get my children to a safe place, but there are good people of every color here not just bad.

Fairfield, OH

#15 May 11, 2014
Gangs in Middletown are becoming a huge problem. Most of them are dealing drugs and robbing people. My son was a victim of a gang crime in the 16th ave area. He was beaten and was robbed at gun point for his Jordans. We moved to Mayfield and a group of kids tried to recruit. Him to a gang. They brought crack and heroin into my home. My son started dating a girl named Keisha at MHS and three kids jumped him in the bathroom because the Keisha lied to them and said he was part of an alternate gang. We're moving to Forest Park this summer. My sister lives there and it's a nice clean area. The black folk in Middletown are just crazy!
zip mah spleen

Ft Mitchell, KY

#16 May 18, 2014
man, wheeze jus trahin to slip da nip

hav' da fun, bum da sum

party next door, on mah floor

what's yo fuzz? No mo cops
nobama

Chicago, IL

#17 May 20, 2014
Almost 50% of Middletown is black. I'm referring to the actual city. Not the outskirts that boosts the white population significantly up. The inner city of Middletown is almost half black. You know what that means? 20% of the white population are thugs as well. If you are a decent law abiding citizen, I recommend you move from Middletown.
Subway

United States

#19 May 29, 2014
I'm telling you, this city is horrible. My son went through hell at Middletown high school from blacks. The blacks tortured him and the white and Hispanic kids treated him like an outcast because he wears cowboy boots. We moved to Monroe and at Monroe High School he is one of the popular kids. The blacks at Middletown a high School try to control the school!
zap map pap

Erlanger, KY

#20 Jun 4, 2014
ah digs da midtown
it's got da pop
kick in mah door
burn mah floor

But, unfortunately for you, this time you picked a house with a shotgun in the hallway.

-BAM-

And yes, bring your friends back tomorrow night.
I have lots more ammo, and don't care on who it's used.
Realist

Cincinnati, OH

#21 Jun 10, 2014
Dude above me is a retard. Go back to Trenton. Middletown is for the real gangstas!
Countryfan69demg atorssuck

Evergreen Park, IL

#23 Jul 8, 2014
Time to bring back the clan! Whoooo! If it ain't white it ain't right! Obama is a lizard man who is not american. And Jeff Gordon is a damn homo sexual!
tard

Erlanger, KY

#24 Jul 23, 2014
ise da boonsta meets

slips da mid town noose

hoops da daisy

feeble needle in mah wheedle

sploon

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 3 min Doug Wiedeman 31,556
Jerkwad Jabbar-shooting details emerge: 2 hr bite me 8
Happy Kwanzaa! 14 hr The Hack Checker 1
Bradley Glossen 15 hr flower 1
Bad experience at Miami Valley Hospital 15 hr talker43 1
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 23 hr Bently 19,568
Merry Christmas Thu Merry Christmas 1
Springboro Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Springboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Springboro News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Springboro

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:17 am PST