In May of May 1950 Satan (Leon Harrison) was born!

Posted in the Springboro Forum

Avrey

Longmeadow, MA

#2 Jun 28, 2013
Duke of Hazard wrote:
Leon Harrison West Carrollton, Ohio Monday, April 14, 2008 To: The Editor Subject: Hollywood hypocrisy regarding carbon footprints “How big is Hollywood’s carbon footprint?” I just got back from (driving to and from) seeing “Street Kings”, today’s violent action-packed cop-thriller-killer matinee movie. Now, I wonder about how big Hollywood’s carbon footprint is. The Screenvision “Go Green” preshow will continue until April 24, host Bradford Howe, activist actress [aren’t they all?] Aisha Tyler, and The Alliance for Climate Protection pestering the rest of us to do likewise, with fifteen minutes of nagging-nanny agenda-driven environmentalist propaganda. Tommy Lee Jones narrates a gloomy black-balloon energy-usage piece, followed by Dave Schlafman’s “Sky is Falling” cartoon. I have to laugh when Ms. Tyler reminds us that we can use video/audio conferencing instead of flying. Has she informed these Gore Whores, Jimmy Carter, and three presidential candidates? She also tells us that we can find out how big our carbon footprints are by getting online. During the first Go Green preshow that I had to sit through (now a half-dozen or so ago), this hypocritical Hollywood nagging had me angry and gagging. Especially while I am watching previews of spectacular action-packed movies, seeing aircraft and racing roaring vehicles with squealing tires, fires, explosions and gunfire. How big is the carbon footprint of a typical movie crew, with all of those SUVs, trucks and trailers? Finally, I could not resist yelling at Bradford and Aisha, while they smiled and babbled at me from that big movie screen:“WE COULD QUIT DRIVING TO THE MOVIES!” Other audience members seemed to agree with me. Ah, who can stay home and away from Indiana Jones? PLEASE, LEAVE US ALONE! Leon Harrison West Carrollton, Ohio
Shut your mouth you fool!
Anti Leon Harrison

Wilbraham, MA

#3 Jun 28, 2013
Leon Harrison is a loser. His pecker don't even work righy so he can't make kids but he can sure rape them. Sick bastard.
Dennis

Dayton, OH

#4 Jun 28, 2013
Avrey wrote:
<quoted text>
How many message boards is he on?

In the future, please link us to the boards, so we can warn the others.
Donald Carter

Stowe, VT

#5 Jun 28, 2013
I'm a Republican and I think this Leon character is a real turn. Case closed.
621 Upland Drive

Dayton, OH

#6 Jun 28, 2013
Donald Carter wrote:
I'm a Republican and I think this Leon character is a real turn. Case closed.
Turn? You mean turd?
Conservative George

Stowe, VT

#7 Jun 28, 2013
621 Upland Drive wrote:
<quoted text>
Turn? You mean turd?
clearly Leon Harrison is a turd, but he has been known to TURN gay tricks with closeted gay fathers in exchange for sex with their children. Just ask Samuel Wurzelbacher.
Retard Republicun

Brookville, OH

#10 Jun 29, 2013
May 12, 2013: Birthday presents are expected. I will not whine about sending him mine.
Literature Lover

Brookville, OH

#11 Jun 29, 2013
Avrey wrote:
<quoted text>
This is rated as being GREAT! It could have and should have been printed and published somewhere, if only for the sake and purpose of diversity and to be fair and share.
James Fallon

Stowe, VT

#12 Jun 29, 2013
Literature Lover wrote:
<quoted text>
This is rated as being GREAT! It could have and should have been printed and published somewhere, if only for the sake and purpose of diversity and to be fair and share.
Jihad Leon Harrison? You mean like the crusades against minorities you have launched upon the atopic community. None of the readers of these forums share your views or care to read you opinions. Papers publish your misguided "Letters To The Editor" to display the genuine extremist views of American culture. You are the butt of every editors jokes regarding the mentally unstable. We are all waiting for you to go postal with that cache of weapons you have stashed at 621 Upland Drive. You don't scare anyone Leon, you are nothing more that a constant reminder of how our beloved Republican Party has been hijacked by crazy White Supremacists under the GOP hood as opposed to a KKK white sheet. You can't win you holy war against African-Americans, so give it up. You are not a very bright man,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Test (Oct '10) 4 hr The Duke of Hazard 3
Leon Harrison brand urinal cakes (Jul '13) 4 hr The Duke of Hazard 20
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 hr UnderstandPeople 19,376
How much will Jeff Fowle's taxi ride cost us? 7 hr The Old Cold Warrior 2
Dayton-area defense firm fighting to keep $80M ... 7 hr The Old Cold Warrior 1
looking for a text buddy (Nov '12) 12 hr David 55
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 16 hr reality 31,302
Springboro Dating
Find my Match

Springboro Jobs

Springboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Springboro News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Springboro

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]