not John Agenbroad too ?

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#304 May 8, 2010
straight talk wrote:
<quoted text>
You are pretty much right on the money SA2.
I feel alot of people believe he WILL NOT run for re-election because of this scandal and his subsequent hush, hush behavior.
He appears to be grooming Jim Chmiel as his replacement for the Nov. 2011 election.
Mr. Agenbroad spent $50,000. in 2007 to get re-elected...pretty much all of it coming in as NON SPRINGBORO UNION money.
I supported John in his time of need, the scandal. When I needed his support on council, he waffled. Mr Agenbroad is your consummate politician. I will never support him again.
Monkey business as usual

Dayton, OH

#305 May 10, 2010
John:

You made one mistake. you TRUSTED him. And as a citizen, I did too. That trust has been violated...not by the accusation itself, but by his refusal to address it, good or bad outcome.
All this tripe about "let the feds decide" is hogwash. As voting, tax-paying citizens, we have not only the right, but the moral OBLIGATION to question our elected officials, and if they dont respond, run them and their union cronies out of town on a rail.
must be in the water

Cincinnati, OH

#306 Jan 30, 2011
Stolen valor issue in Warren County embezzlement case

Since: Oct 09

Springboro, OH

#307 Feb 22, 2012
Now that the US Supreme Court is taking up the issue of the legality of stolen valor, I wonder what our Mayor, John Agenbroad, has to say about it. He has yet to address the accusation that was brought to light by a Chicago newspaper in 2008. Obviously he is just hoping the issue will fade away as it seems it has. The silence is deafening. I know if I was the one being accused I would have plenty to say but then again, I am an honorable man who does not steal valor (or anything else). Can the mayor say the same honestly?

Since: Oct 09

Springboro, OH

#308 Feb 22, 2012
An excerpt from the Chicago Tribune Story mentioning Agenbroad:

John Agenbroad, the four-time mayor of Springboro, Ohio, whose profile in Who's Who credited him with one Silver Star, spoke in several interviews with the Tribune about the medal. Asked if he owned that decoration, he initially replied, "Yes, I do."

But his military records list no Silver Star. And Agenbroad, who has campaigned on his war record, later acknowledged he didn't have one. He said he was unaware he was in Who's Who and didn't recall sending information to the publisher.

How did he explain the Who's Who entry? "I have absolutely no answer for that," he said. "I don't know why I would do that, but obviously I did."

Agenbroad has since sent a letter to Who's Who asking that his biography be modified to delete the medal, according to Who's Who.

Link:
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/chi-...
camel jockey

Brook Park, OH

#309 Feb 23, 2012
Stay Alert 2 wrote:
Now that the US Supreme Court is taking up the issue of the legality of stolen valor, I wonder what our Mayor, John Agenbroad, has to say about it. He has yet to address the accusation that was brought to light by a Chicago newspaper in 2008. Obviously he is just hoping the issue will fade away as it seems it has. The silence is deafening. I know if I was the one being accused I would have plenty to say but then again, I am an honorable man who does not steal valor (or anything else). Can the mayor say the same honestly?
The mayor can say anything he wants, but the truth is rarely found in his statements.
queen for the day

Dayton, OH

#310 Feb 23, 2012
camel jockey wrote:
<quoted text>
The mayor can say anything he wants, but the truth is rarely found in his statements.
Reminds me of the article where his union paid to feed 200 "volunteers" during his non-existent campaign run for another disgusting term. Talk about graft, alive and well in Agenboro.
Gabbard

Springfield, OH

#311 Apr 6, 2014
Did he ever give an explanation? Only the big grocery store chains know!
SPECIAL

Cleveland, OH

#313 Oct 1, 2014
John Agenbroad. What a joke. He lies and is deceitful just like the major elected officials. He drinks and plays cards with Ed Wade (another joke) and takes money from families with fixed incomes. People call John "Honorable Agenbroad." Why is he called honorable if he is a crook like the rest of the politicians? Perhaps DISHONORABLE is more appropriate. Your thoughts....
Agreeing

Springboro, OH

#314 Oct 2, 2014
Agenbroad likes to threaten and intimidate people around him - he will get 'outed' if he keeps these tactics up!
He is a bully!
Useddrugswithhis son

Dayton, TN

#316 Dec 5, 2014
Agreeing wrote:
Agenbroad likes to threaten and intimidate people around him - he will get 'outed' if he keeps these tactics up!
He is a bully!
ive done a lot of cocaine with his son in the past. LSD as well as a buncha weed. hes a crook
Afraid

Cleveland, OH

#317 Dec 11, 2014
Useddrugswithhisson wrote:
<quoted text>
ive done a lot of cocaine with his son in the past. LSD as well as a buncha weed. hes a crook
What an a hole.
jimmy crack corn

Dayton, OH

#318 Dec 13, 2014
let's all pitch in and get agenbroad a decent haircut...from a non-union barber.
speakthetruth

Cleveland, OH

#319 Dec 15, 2014
jimmy crack corn wrote:
let's all pitch in and get agenbroad a decent haircut...from a non-union barber.
Not sure a haircut would change the evil mind of an agenbroad. It appears that the apple did not fall from the tree either. His son is a jerk and untrustworthy.
MIssy from Troy

Greenville, OH

#320 Feb 19, 2015
If any of you had a life you wouldn't be worried about the mayor's haircut, spreading rumors about his his family or hiding behind fake names. HAHAHAHA ON YOU
jimmy crack corn

Dayton, OH

#321 Feb 21, 2015
MIssy from Troy wrote:
If any of you had a life you wouldn't be worried about the mayor's haircut, spreading rumors about his his family or hiding behind fake names. HAHAHAHA ON YOU
kinda slow on the uptake, aren't you ? Apparently you are worried...afterall the last post was back in December of last year....like I said, slow on the uptake, having a boring day, are ya, sweet cheeks ?
MIssy from Troy

Greenville, OH

#322 Feb 23, 2015
jimmy crack corn wrote:
<quoted text>
kinda slow on the uptake, aren't you ? Apparently you are worried...afterall the last post was back in December of last year....like I said, slow on the uptake, having a boring day, are ya, sweet cheeks ?
I don't have any idea what I would be worried about. You act like my post was responding to something years old when actually it was a couple of months ago. LOL Are you a crackhead?
EmbarrassedResid ent

Springboro, OH

#323 Dec 5, 2015
What a joke! Who does Agenbroad think he is??? He is so conceded!
https://www.facebook.com/smilesjenjen/videos/...
SprongboroSAD

Cleveland, OH

#324 Dec 8, 2015
EmbarrassedResident wrote:
What a joke! Who does Agenbroad think he is??? He is so conceded!
https://www.facebook.com/smilesjenjen/videos/...
John Agenbroad is a JOKE. His son Stephen, who lied to get his assistant fire chiefs job is worse. They will go to hell in a hand basket. Karma will get them both.
hillary

Dayton, OH

#325 Dec 10, 2015
SprongboroSAD wrote:
<quoted text>
John Agenbroad is a JOKE. His son Stephen, who lied to get his assistant fire chiefs job is worse. They will go to hell in a hand basket. Karma will get them both.
for some reason, you videos are being blocked blocked.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 11 min global gaza 20,507
People Are Saying... 22 min The Duke of Hazard 28
I saw a play Muslim at Kroger! 26 min The Duke of Hazard 1
gibbs family 3 hr pinkyb71 4
Disciplining Children (Mar '14) 23 hr Beforwarrend37 9
"Beck can cause Trump to lose this election!" Tue Eric Cartman Auth... 2
News Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) Tue Unfortunate 31,938

Springboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Springboro Mortgages