there is no GOD. Just you and I and the redt of us.

Posted in the Springboro Forum

Comments
1 - 11 of 11 Comments Last updated Feb 10, 2014
chuck

Galena, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2014

All religions are based on terror. We fear to admit what we feel and know in our hearts for the terrorism of shunning terifies us.
The Old Cold Warrior

Englewood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2014

So, is not it odd that I have occasionally caused some willing women to call out, if not squeal and shout, to God?
chuck

Mansfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2014

The Old Cold Warrior wrote:
So, is not it odd that I have occasionally caused some willing women to call out, if not squeal and shout, to God?
I think what they are realy shouting out is the word good. It feels good is what they are saying. Just sounds like they are saying GOD. GOOD Is what they are saying.. feels good
Sarah

Lima, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2014

chuck wrote:
All religions are based on terror. We fear to admit what we feel and know in our hearts for the terrorism of shunning terifies us.
Hater!
real good person

Mansfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2014

Hater!
No not hater. Real honest and truthful. All holy books are realy whitch craft books of supernatural bings that do not eXIst. Koran Tora Bible new andold testament are all unholy books that divide and destroy people.
The New Cool Warrior

Englewood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2014

If God lets me win one of these big lotteries, I promise that I will fairly share out there everywhere, until my pee-pee wilts, and not from guilt.
real good person

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2014

But there is a God wrote:
Today I am going to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that God exist!, but first off, How many of you know the Third Commandment in the Bible?, where it says that God will not hold you guiltless if you take His name in vain. Boy I learnt my lesson on that one!, please let me explain, when I was a Teenager, I would kind of blame God for something that went wrong, then I would shout out to God to perform oral sex on me so to speak. When I turned 20, I grew out of this habit, feeling sorry for what I did at times. 2 years after this, on a rainy Spring day, I asked God for a wife, just a simple one mind you. I did not ask God for a rich woman, riches or fame, just a simple wife in whom I would have been ever so greatful to God for!!!. 5 months after this, God gave me a rotten wh**e, He gave me a real bad woman!!!. So let this be a lesson to all you folks out there, GOD WILL LITERALLY RAPE YOU IF YOU TAKE HIS NAME IN VAIN!!!, HE WILL F**K YOU!!!, like He did me. God is unforgivable, I can say He is!!!. Now I can forgive someone that tells me to perform oral sex on them, like this one boy from High School for example, Jesse was His name, I forgave Him fine and dandy and God Almighty in Heaven knows this!!!. The point is, I can forgive but God can't, so that makes me better and stronger then Him!!!. Besides, God gives wives to men that kills, cons, abuses and makes their wives do deviant sexual acts for them, God will give a wife to someone like that!, He won't give one to someone that will take care of Her!!!. Of course I didn't let God get away with raping me and putting me through the mill, NO SIR RE!!!. It stands to reason, I PUT IT TO HIM NOW!!!!!!!!!. HAHAHAHAHA!!!. How do you like them apples God?, taste prettry good!!!.
There was no God man. It was all you and only you. No one gave you a wife. You got her and enslaved her yoursrlf.
Defense Nut

Englewood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2014

God would let me win a big lottery and provide me with young good-lookin' bitches who didn't want my riches.
CMS

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2014

The New Cool Warrior wrote:
If God lets me win one of these big lotteries, I promise that I will fairly share out there everywhere, until my pee-pee wilts, and not from guilt.
The second part already happened. They make pills for that, ya know
God

Greenwood, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2014

I am here
Literature Lover

Englewood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2014

Men with money can do more for the honeys, and their brats and cats, except for tax-taking do-gooder Democrats who legally steal, and then distribute the wealth of somebody else to whomever squeals. The men with riches can take care of more [young good-lookin'] bitches...including the dumb ones who are rude and don't and won't show these friendly men some gratitude.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr xxxrayted 30,233
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 hr Cock-O-Doodle-Doo 18,760
Middletown Gangs (Apr '13) 9 hr Mz Pebbles 26
Family Law Attorneys 14 hr Peter Simmons 6
Debate: Ferguson - Dayton, OH 17 hr Leon Harrison 2
Dayton printing company president talks hard co... 20 hr Literature Lover 1
This is why I am an Ann Fan! Wed The Duke of Hazard 4

Search the Springboro Forum:
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Warren County was issued at August 22 at 4:20AM EDT

•••
•••
•••

Springboro Jobs