Apparently It's OK to Fly a Video Drone Over a Fire in Dayton

Apr 3, 2014 Full story: TVSPY 7

For Dayton, OH, FOX affiliate WRGT , the top local story last night was a fire burning downtownand what the station said were "all the drones flying above the flames."

Full Story
DwyerGorofoloMan nScultz

Brookville, OH

#1 Apr 3, 2014
Have you been injured and or disabled by a drone through no fault of your own? Has a drone strike negatively affected your life or that of your wife because you can no longer get an erection or otherwise satisfy her because you have lost your desire [regardless of her turning 40 and lazy and bitchy and fat with brats]? Well, you can boohoo, but we will help you to sue! We will help you be compensated like a media-victim slut as long as we get our quite-reasonable cut!
Informant

Cincinnati, OH

#2 Apr 3, 2014
DwyerGorofoloMannScultz wrote:
Have you been injured and or disabled by a drone through no fault of your own? Has a drone strike negatively affected your life or that of your wife because you can no longer get an erection or otherwise satisfy her because you have lost your desire [regardless of her turning 40 and lazy and bitchy and fat with brats]? Well, you can boohoo, but we will help you to sue! We will help you be compensated like a media-victim slut as long as we get our quite-reasonable cut!
Spelled the name wrong, but great post. LOL.

http://www.dgmslaw.com/
DwyerGorofoloMan nScultz

Brookville, OH

#3 Apr 3, 2014
No, this name is right because we would not want to be sued for slander by you; because you might feeeelll dissed and get pissed because you would never consider suing like this. Right?
Informant

Cincinnati, OH

#4 Apr 3, 2014
DwyerGorofoloMannScultz wrote:
No, this name is right because we would not want to be sued for slander by you; because you might feeeelll dissed and get pissed because you would never consider suing like this. Right?
Boofukinhoo, Leon, we know it's YOU!. You see, the name matches your ip(number)
VETTED

Englewood, OH

#5 Apr 3, 2014
Informant wrote:
<quoted text>
Speld the name wrong, but greet post. LOL.
http://www.dgmslaw.com/
And we know it's you Azburgers for lunch!!
Harvey knowing it's you make your whole post look like it was written by and idiot....and IT WAS!!!!!!!!!!
BBBRRRAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH A!!!!!!!!!!
Gun Nut

Cincinnati, OH

#6 Apr 4, 2014
Can we shoot the drones down in this town?
Gun Nut

Dayton, OH

#7 Apr 4, 2014
Gun Nut wrote:
Can we shoot the drones down in this town?
He ain't me but I agree.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 8 hr Doug Wiedeman 31,305
Concealed carry in Boro's schools - not a matte... (Jul '13) 16 hr anonymous panther 77
741 & 73 intersection make over 16 hr traffic cop 1
Emotional Blackmail in Springboro (May '13) 16 hr private schooled 35
Mart Crowe (May '12) Fri Cincyalso 64
New High School Vice Principal - Another Reason... (Sep '10) Oct 15 student at EHS 16
Cops Still Pedos? Oct 8 Anonymous 3
Springboro Dating
Find my Match

Springboro Jobs

Springboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Springboro News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Springboro

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]