james harvey

Macon, GA

#1 Apr 29, 2012
back in 1957-1960 i was placed in a foster home in spring valley ny only things i remember are it was a caucasion home and they had a son named RUDY and that i remember it was a two story home and it was my first experience with having ice cream between two waffles, they also were Catholic, and may have been foster parents thru The NEW YORK FOUNDLING if any one has any information about this family please contact me at [email protected] thank you and continue to have a blessed day!James Harvey

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spring Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rockland first in New York in child support enf... (Sep '07) Sep 17 brcnyc 36
News Innocence Project drops murderer Amer Zada afte... (Feb '10) Aug 24 Sharon 5
Pet store in Palisades Center selling probable ... (May '10) Aug '17 Cathy 20
Laural Acres (Apr '08) Jul '17 Kimberly Pagan 16
Camp Oneg (Aug '07) Jul '17 Gail 34
News Gregg Brie released without bail on charges of ... (Jul '08) Jul '17 Shinez NYC 107
News The Center for Jewish History Announces January... (Dec '16) Apr '17 Moses Kestenbaum ODA 2

Spring Valley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Spring Valley Mortgages