Det. Roxanne Lopez of New Windsor on ...

Det. Roxanne Lopez of New Windsor on A&E's 'Manhunters' tonight

There are 3 comments on the Recordonline.com - The Times Herald-Record story from Dec 14, 2008, titled Det. Roxanne Lopez of New Windsor on A&E's 'Manhunters' tonight. In it, Recordonline.com - The Times Herald-Record reports that:

On A&E Tuesday night, a local woman is going to capture her first fugitive. Detective Roxanne Lopez, who lives in New Windsor, is a a member of the U.S. Marshals Fugitive Task Force at the Spring Valley, New ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Recordonline.com - The Times Herald-Record.

bob

Cape Coral, FL

#1 Dec 14, 2008
i bet only on tv they get them in half hour
Comments

Somerset, NJ

#2 May 26, 2011
bob wrote:
i bet only on tv they get them in half hour
Are you serious? If youve ever watched the show you would notice many times it takes weeks even months
eddie

United States

#3 Jun 15, 2012
ilovedetroxannelopez

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spring Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gregg Brie released without bail on charges of ... (Jul '08) Jul 18 RELEASED 104
News E. Islip named in list of top suburbs (May '07) Jun 23 look into it 261
ANP Transcriptions in Suffern -- non-payment pr... (Oct '09) May '16 Anpdud 58
the red rail (Nov '08) May '16 dingaling 33
News Megalith plans 150-unit Dumbo rental - " with p... (Feb '14) Apr '16 aadrivers 10
News Ramapo has better uses for its $16.5M (Sep '10) Apr '16 Heather 2
News 47 arrested in Rockland's overnight drug sweep (Dec '10) Apr '16 Heather 2

Spring Valley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Spring Valley Mortgages