Seven arrested in Rockland on gamblin...

Seven arrested in Rockland on gambling charges

There are 3 comments on the Journal News story from Oct 19, 2007, titled Seven arrested in Rockland on gambling charges. In it, Journal News reports that:

“They were certainly making hundreds of thousands of dollars a year.”

Seven men were charged yesterday with running a sports betting enterprise across Rockland as part of an Internet gambling ring that officials estimated raked in hundreds of thousands of dollars annually. via Journal News

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Journal News.

Elkton, MD

#1 Apr 9, 2008
I bet All 7 flipped like the birds they are! Talk around Rockland is that 6 of the 7 DEF. gave eachother up. The only one who didnt they say is A kid named Mike! The ring leader got off because he gave his gay little crew up! Now thats Gay! U Live by the gun u die by the gun! Thats why Everyone who was born and raised in Rockland are All RATS!
gina and stephanie

Holbrook, NY

#2 Jun 27, 2008
in our opinion
this is all BULLSHiT !!
then everytbody that gambles should be arrested even if it's illegal or not.
wait hold up and if Dominicans are getting deported why not MEXICANS. shxt get them too.
like is it all that serious, let us be.

Piscataway, NJ

#3 Jan 31, 2010
devil has aids

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spring Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News I'll Have What Phil's Having: Italy 23 hr ltlsvn 1
News Gregg Brie released without bail on charges of ... (Jul '08) Oct 3 Released 78
News Innocence Project drops murderer Amer Zada afte... (Feb '10) Sep 28 ajc 2
ANP Transcriptions in Suffern -- non-payment pr... (Oct '09) Sep 14 JSW 49
the red rail (Nov '08) Sep 13 Jim 32
News Family reunion for Happy Valley (Feb '08) Sep 8 Tscorban 15
Review: M F P Landscaping Inc Aug '15 John195 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Spring Valley Mortgages