Princeton Police

Mar 3, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Bureau County Republican

Dereck J. Roggy, 20, of Princeton was charged with retail theft in the 2100 block of Claude Bailey Parkway at 11 p.m. Feb.

Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Feb 20, 2014
Dacia

Princeton, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2010

haha, dummmb.
Let it be

Kewanee, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2010

You might think Princeton Police are stupid, but you won't think they're so stupid when you're the one in need of their services, and they are there within minutes. It's always a matter of opinion until you need them.
riftorafter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2010

the only time the respond "within minutes", is at a krispy kreme grand opening....
Son of murdered mother

Peru, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2014

Princeton police think theyre tough if i wanted to run or fight one i dont think theres one on the force that cld physically stop me. They pick on young kids hanging out around town that are just parked hanging out and talking causing no trouble just so they feel useful. Its also funny how six of them come to a routine traffic stop for maybe five over in a thirty? And mexican cop should change his ways no one likes him.. Officer Jensen nd Poheamus* are the only one that i do respect

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Spring Valley Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Spring Valley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••