Planning commission approves Webster ...

Planning commission approves Webster Park zoning change

There are 2 comments on the Bureau County Republican story from Oct 6, 2009, titled Planning commission approves Webster Park zoning change. In it, Bureau County Republican reports that:

Spring Valley Planning Commission members had to weigh the rights of the many against the rights of the individual Wednesday when Dr.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bureau County Republican.

Biff

Palatine, IL

#1 Oct 7, 2009
"Some of the audience members expressed frustration with Banks. One said Banks had agreed to support the residents if they gathered 100 signatures, and now he still wasn’t supporting them."

Bwahahaha. The Waffle King strikes again. I hope these are the same people who voted him into office. Serves them right.
Terry

Peru, IL

#2 Nov 28, 2009
AnCare Clinic is such an asset to my community. Two weeks ago my 15 year old dog got loose, came home an hour later with blood dripping from him. He had been shot with a pellet guyn TWICE!!! I called the clinic almost hysterical to get my dog in and they informed me that "since I was not an established customer" they could not see me.
So glad to hear this vet cares about animals!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spring Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Area Catholic churches ordered to close (Jun '09) Jun '17 AmPieJam UncleSam 2
News Prosecutor sought for Towne (Nov '16) Nov '16 Lol 1
News Shirley Pizzamiglio (Nov '14) Nov '14 Carol 2
Taking shots at a family when they are down (Nov '14) Nov '14 DayDay 1
News Rethinking medical marijuana (Aug '14) Aug '14 4-ANPP 3
News Princeton Police (Mar '10) Feb '14 Son of murdered m... 4
News Janitorial (Feb '14) Feb '14 Dan 1

Spring Valley Jobs

Personal Finance

Spring Valley Mortgages