SV must amend responsible bidder ordi...

SV must amend responsible bidder ordinance

There are 2 comments on the Bureau County Republican story from Jul 7, 2009, titled SV must amend responsible bidder ordinance. In it, Bureau County Republican reports that:

SPRING VALLEY – Spring Valley has jumped another hurdle in its efforts to receive federal stimulus funds for three city projects, but the next hurdle will require the city to amend one of its ordinances.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bureau County Republican.

Terry

Peru, IL

#1 Jul 10, 2009
I have nasty rust water. I mean ORANGE water. I put in a house filter and a water softner - doesn't help much. They mayor(narcheski) and the alderman told me pretty much live with it. Uda, you do such a fine job!!!!! thanks guys, I appreciate the help you gave me.
Spring Valley is becoming an old run down town.
Mike

United States

#2 Jul 14, 2009
Terry wrote:
I have nasty rust water. I mean ORANGE water. I put in a house filter and a water softner - doesn't help much. They mayor(narcheski) and the alderman told me pretty much live with it. Uda, you do such a fine job!!!!! thanks guys, I appreciate the help you gave me.
Spring Valley is becoming an old run down town.
Gee Terry, just look at the RT. 80 on & off ramps just off 89. What do you see out there? Nothing. What do you see off Peru's, LaSalle's, Utica's, Ottawa's, Morris's, Princeton's....? Business, thats what you see. So what was Spring Valley's problem with developing this area? I guess we want to welcome folks to the Valley by seeing an abandoned gas station and a broken down motel. Good planning there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spring Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Area Catholic churches ordered to close (Jun '09) Jun '17 AmPieJam UncleSam 2
News Prosecutor sought for Towne (Nov '16) Nov '16 Lol 1
Barber shop (Aug '16) Aug '16 Bluecows6 1
News Shirley Pizzamiglio (Nov '14) Nov '14 Carol 2
Taking shots at a family when they are down (Nov '14) Nov '14 DayDay 1
News Rethinking medical marijuana (Aug '14) Aug '14 4-ANPP 3
News Princeton Police (Mar '10) Feb '14 Son of murdered m... 4

Spring Valley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Spring Valley Mortgages