declare marshall law stockton

declare marshall law stockton

Posted in the Spring Valley Forum

mztza

Mesa, AZ

#1 Aug 23, 2012
thats right, you should declare marshall law. do whatsoever needed to take out the evil, that has infested stockton. what will convince you, until they burn down everything, rob, murder, OH, sorry their doing that already. what else are you waiting for, something more worse.
mztza

Mesa, AZ

#2 Sep 29, 2012
finally somebody listened. they have decided, finally! now the question is will the county board and the elite elected follow thru with the marshall plan? or go just half way, then make excusses. unfortunately they have the worst reputation of keeping their word. hopefully they don't pocket the money for themselves, with excuses, again. time will tell. i hope i'm wrong, but with their track record, they need to be monitored. to be sure.
cityman

Tracy, CA

#3 Oct 2, 2012
Don't know where this post will follow, born and raised in Stockton,Ca for over 50 years and can't believe this city is on the chopping block because of local politics with such shockwave crime rates.

We need MARSHALL LAW or close to it, make Stockton a pilot program for Military Police now. The Stockton P.D has become glazed over with the same crimes and the same common criminals they know by name on a daily basis.

We need new blood in city government, all control is lost and now in a spiral.... help!!!.... is not on the way.

We can't go outside or out to dinner with our families with out looking over your shoulder every second. If we the good citizens carry a weapon to save our families we are arrested and crime is living the high-life.

How can we protect ourselves from these criminals when they have established their our MARSHALL LAW to take over Stockton and have all good citizens pissing down their legs with fear, this fear produces the flight or fight, because we have had ENOUGH and will carry a weapon to save my family even if I go to jail (as many!! are doing this now).

You can call Stockton---Shotton, Ca, where do all the people that have the big money go eat and shop and take their families??.... only a hand-ful stay and live here when not working. Their dollars are spent outside of Shotton because of fear.

God Help all, the Murder / crime rate has doubled from last year and could triple by the end of 2013.

CityMan
cityman

Tracy, CA

#4 Oct 2, 2012
My last comment, it reads cityman- Salida, Ca

W R O N G!!!! not from Salida, Ca 20 miles from Stockton.

I am from Stockton, Ca (Shotton,Ca- Where you will get shot walking down the street in the day light)

Don't know how Topix Local News gets your city wrong.

CityMan (Stkn)
mztza

Mesa, AZ

#5 Oct 3, 2012
cityman wrote:
Don't know where this post will follow, born and raised in Stockton,Ca for over 50 years and can't believe this city is on the chopping block because of local politics with such shockwave crime rates.
We need MARSHALL LAW or close to it, make Stockton a pilot program for Military Police now. The Stockton P.D has become glazed over with the same crimes and the same common criminals they know by name on a daily basis.
We need new blood in city government, all control is lost and now in a spiral.... help!!!.... is not on the way.
We can't go outside or out to dinner with our families with out looking over your shoulder every second. If we the good citizens carry a weapon to save our families we are arrested and crime is living the high-life.
How can we protect ourselves from these criminals when they have established their our MARSHALL LAW to take over Stockton and have all good citizens pissing down their legs with fear, this fear produces the flight or fight, because we have had ENOUGH and will carry a weapon to save my family even if I go to jail (as many!! are doing this now).
You can call Stockton---Shotton, Ca, where do all the people that have the big money go eat and shop and take their families??.... only a hand-ful stay and live here when not working. Their dollars are spent outside of Shotton because of fear.
God Help all, the Murder / crime rate has doubled from last year and could triple by the end of 2013.
CityMan
thanks, finally i got an amen. i also lived there, but sold everything and moved. we told the board and the city elect, THEY WOULD NOT LISTEN. they told us we would not understand and that we were worry warts. we told them not to CUT our only defense (the police dept.) from this infestation. we warned them. basically they laughed at us. they reassured us they know what they are doing and that they were on top of it. they blew it. and they refuse to accept responsibility, for the infestation. they blame everybody else. now we'll see how long they will take, or take their time. sorry, i don't trust them at all.
mztza

Mesa, AZ

#8 Oct 18, 2012
i haven't heard anymore, if the city board or the elite elected, have started the marshall plan. the news from stockton is still bad, all i know is they hired 9 more people to the force. is that all there going to do? i hope there not taking their sweet time. otherwise people will start forming vigilante groups. especially the survivors of violence of themselves or of their families. some have already, carry guns for protection, thats a fact. like it or not. when the board and the elite elected does nothing to protect you and yours, this is what happens.
mztza

Mesa, AZ

#9 Oct 26, 2012
hey, stockton, isn't embarrassing that someone from the east side, of the STATES, congratulates stockton for keeping up the reputation of the 2nd in the nation for criminal INFESTATION. you the board and the city elected should give yourselves a high 5.
mztza

Mesa, AZ

#10 Oct 28, 2012
i applaud this citizens for stepping up on the news of today.
it's amazing how some this citizens are willing to help the police department
and as well as some of the rest who were willing to sacrifice their pay checks and retirements to help stockton
BUT, when is the board and the elected are going to step up
they seem to wait for others to do the work, except them
how long are you going to let them get away with this (the board and city elect)
what will it take
mztza

Mesa, AZ

#11 Nov 1, 2012
i was so happy that stocktons citizens are finally doing something in voting those people out
i hope the ones they vote in into office, won't have the same ethics as the board and elected
i hope they can be trusted,
when they do get into office, it won't take too long, who there serving
the public or their selves
they have a big job ahead of them, they will inherit the mess the previous, elected, who neglected (lazy) to do their job be patience, with them, in the beginning, it's going to take awhile, its not an over the nite result, they are going to have their hands full
eventually, you'll know, if they say what they mean and mean what they say
WE WILL SEE
Anonymous

United States

#12 Nov 5, 2012
In Texas we can carry guns as long as u don't have felonies..and u take a class..keeps crooks wondering is this my last robbery....only criminals have guns over there. Put the gun in the public hands..we did..u should too
mztza

Mesa, AZ

#13 Nov 6, 2012
marky69 wrote:
In Texas we can carry guns as long as u don't have felonies..and u take a class..keeps crooks wondering is this my last robbery....only criminals have guns over there. Put the gun in the public hands..we did..u should too
that is what is happening now
there has been a rise in sales for guns
they don't want the public to know, positively
alot of families carry guns to go shopping, walk the kids to school, go to the movies, take a drive
some have talked about vigilantes (i hope not)
there is a war going on, sorry to say (infestation)
i'm glad you there in TEXAS had people who were elected
listened to the people
as you can see, we have no one listen to us
especially you can see our city elected, have the worst reputation of being 2 faces
they can't be trusted
pray for us, we truly need it

Alittle Country

United States

#14 Nov 11, 2012
I moved here from a state that allows you to carry your firearm,,,,the Laws here are ridiculous,,,,,you think this little punks would be approaching woman,children,and the elderly if they thought their was even the slightest chance the would get their heads blown off ,No they wouldn't ,,ALL WAYS HEARD WHEN GUNS ARE OUTLAWED,ONLY OUTLAWS WILL HAVE GUNS,,,,,we need to change this and take the city back,,,
mztza

Mesa, AZ

#15 Nov 12, 2012
yes, I TOTALLY AGREE
gun sales have quietly gone up
the news won't print that
if those newly elected take their sweet time
they are going to shoot outs
and it won't be at the ok corral
but in every neighborhood

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spring Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Graves is haunted! (Aug '09) Mon Breezy 34
News Woman 'Devastated' Her Dog Was Mistakenly Adopt... Mon Ldarrell 16
Vote For Donald Trump Sun Mike Honka 7
Gay men wanting to Skype ;) (May '12) May 1 robare5613 13
News Sacramento Gas Prices Creeping Up Apr 30 Israel Did 911 2
News Wedding: Sandra and Tito Gutierrez Apr 29 Sheri 1
News McCann touts future hotel as sign of progress i... Apr 29 Sheri Ann 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Spring Valley Mortgages