Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201880 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

“Yellow Brick Road”

Since: Mar 12

The Land of OZ

#147679 Jun 28, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
What percentage of Catholic priests molested girls?
Do I really need to present stats on that?
Hey Gary you are one of them Pastors.

North Carolina has already voted in favor of amending its constitution to outlaw all domestic unions outside heterosexual marriage, but that's not quite enough for one Tar Heel State pastor who thinks all gays and lesbians should be penned behind electric fences and left to die.

"I figured a way to get rid of all the lesbians and queers, but I couldn't get it passed through Congress," Pastor Charles L. Worley of the Maiden-based Providence Road Baptist Church ("the Home of old time Religion") told his congregation during last week's Sunday sermon.

"Build a great, big, large fence - 50 or 100 mile long - put all the lesbians in there," he continued. "Fly over and drop some food. Do the same thing with the queers and the homosexuals, and have that fence electrified 'til they can't get out... And you know what, in a few years, they'll die out. Do you know why? They can't reproduce."

Worley delivered his horrific proposal less than two weeks after another North Carolina pastor, Rev. Sean Harris, told his congregants to give their boys "a good punch" if they start "acting like a female."

Prof Marvel

“The Great and Wonderful Marvel”

Since: Aug 09

Indianapolis, IN

#147680 Jun 28, 2012
The Great Sly_Clyde wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Gary you are one of them Pastors.
North Carolina has already voted in favor of amending its constitution to outlaw all domestic unions outside heterosexual marriage, but that's not quite enough for one Tar Heel State pastor who thinks all gays and lesbians should be penned behind electric fences and left to die.
"I figured a way to get rid of all the lesbians and queers, but I couldn't get it passed through Congress," Pastor Charles L. Worley of the Maiden-based Providence Road Baptist Church ("the Home of old time Religion") told his congregation during last week's Sunday sermon.
"Build a great, big, large fence - 50 or 100 mile long - put all the lesbians in there," he continued. "Fly over and drop some food. Do the same thing with the queers and the homosexuals, and have that fence electrified 'til they can't get out... And you know what, in a few years, they'll die out. Do you know why? They can't reproduce."
Worley delivered his horrific proposal less than two weeks after another North Carolina pastor, Rev. Sean Harris, told his congregants to give their boys "a good punch" if they start "acting like a female."
Your sexual practices killed 500,000 people in this country and 100,000 million world wide.

In that light, extermination of homosexuals is tempting -- but no, I don't endorse it.

“Yellow Brick Road”

The Land of OZ

#147681 Jun 28, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
Your sexual practices killed 500,000 people in this country and 100,000 million world wide.
In that light, extermination of homosexuals is tempting -- but no, I don't endorse it.
.Lets get the facts straight. 90% of all HIV cases world wide are in the heterosexual community, therefore 90 million heterosexuals have died as a result of their insatiable appetite for unprotected sex and IV drug use. The facts are out there. Now leave the kids alone.

“WAY TO GO”

Since: Mar 11

IRELAND

#147682 Jun 28, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
So, now you are accusing someone of actually killing 500,000 in this Country......what evidence do you have to back up this very SLANDEROUS and false accusation? Sly_Clyde could sue you for calling him a killer because of his supposed sexual practices.......and where is your evidence that such a crime was committed by this individual?

Exactly what does 100,000 million become? Not to mention the fact that your numbers are SERIOUSLY over inflated......but that doesn't surprise anyone either!!!
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#147683 Jun 28, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
Sexual practices do not kill ANYONE, Miss Drama Queen.

“Yellow Brick Road”

The Land of OZ

#147684 Jun 28, 2012
Not Of This World Forever wrote:
<quoted text>
You certainly are obsessed for an "alleged" straight, Christian male. Sure never know you were either by your posts. You're just Doc in reverse.
Cindy, come back we are not done yet, not by a long shot. Kinda hot in the ole tent today? Hey you can always run on down to the swimming hole and take a dip. Oops my bad, I mean cesspool, forgot you don't have a swimming hole. Still yearning for the good old days, when grandpa would make you strawberry ice cream? Tell me was that before or after he molested you. Christians, cant keep em down, or locked up for that matter.
You best run on back to the pit and report to your cronies.

“Yellow Brick Road”

The Land of OZ

#147685 Jun 28, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
Sexual practices do not kill ANYONE, Miss Drama Queen.
Wazzup Mona? Why even try to make Proffesor Poof understand? You cant fix stupid.

“Yellow Brick Road”

The Land of OZ

#147686 Jun 28, 2012
RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
So, now you are accusing someone of actually killing 500,000 in this Country......what evidence do you have to back up this very SLANDEROUS and false accusation? Sly_Clyde could sue you for calling him a killer because of his supposed sexual practices.......and where is your evidence that such a crime was committed by this individual?
Exactly what does 100,000 million become? Not to mention the fact that your numbers are SERIOUSLY over inflated......but that doesn't surprise anyone either!!!
Thanks RnL, but I am afraid that our Professor is just to damn stupid to understand that his comment is slanderous and leaves himself some what open for liable lawsuit.

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

#147687 Jun 28, 2012
<quoted text>
Wazzup Mona? Why even try to make Proffesor Poof understand? You cant fix stupid.
lol. that last sentence is what keeps him on these threads! EVERYDAY!
ELH

Portland, OR

#147688 Jun 28, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You stupid moron, Sandusky wasn't straight, he was a closet Queer, covering up the fact for years under the pretense of marriage. He was molesting male football players not female cheerleaders idiot. That's right you're an IDIOT.
You STUPID MORON, molestation, like RAPE has to do with POWER not sex. That's right you idiot...Hidle de and hidel dum tee hee.
commonpeeps

Monrovia, CA

#147689 Jun 28, 2012
ELH wrote:
<quoted text>
Hidle de and hidel dumazz you must be the clueless one.
I look up the study by University of Texas sociologist Mark Regenerus and your right about onew thing he's a LOSER!
...Hidle de and hidel dumbazz one...
That's the reason you silly little bitches are such losers. Any thing you don't agree with or don't like you call bigoted or incorrect. Your own bigoted uneducated opinions are showing. Until you have some kind of degree in ANY field (other than perverted sex) you're just a dumb fool.

“Yellow Brick Road”

The Land of OZ

#147690 Jun 28, 2012
Imprtnrd wrote:
<quoted text>lol. that last sentence is what keeps him on these threads! EVERYDAY!
Professor Poof is akin to a boil on the azz of society, if you don't lance that puppy it just festers and grows even larger until it becomes totally infected and squirts puss all over your jockey shorts. Don't get puss on the jockey shorts of society, lance Professor Poof daily! Oh and BTW apply a liberal amount of alcohol or another disinfectant, you got to kill them germs off!

“WAY TO GO”

Since: Mar 11

IRELAND

#147691 Jun 28, 2012
<quoted text>Thanks RnL, but I am afraid that our Professor is just to damn stupid to understand that his comment is slanderous and leaves himself some what open for liable lawsuit.
I just was pointing out an error in his thought process......which there are many!!!
ELH

Portland, OR

#147692 Jun 28, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
What percentage of Catholic priests molested girls?
Do I really need to present stats on that?
In the controversy over child abuse by Catholic priests, one group is being overlooked--adult women. a growing number of adult women who are coming forward to charge priests or clergy members with sexual abuse and to demand that their cases be taken seriously. As the Catholic bishops struggle to control scandals over clergy sexual abuse of minors--including issuing a historic no-tolerance policy--women say their stories have been given short shrift. In these complex cases the priests were not pedophiles but heterosexual men who, the women say, broke their vow of celibacy and abused the power and trust placed in them. From the June 27-July 3, 2002 issue of Metro, Silicon Valley's Weekly Newspaper

Linda Burke said that when she was a 14-year-old growing up in Chicago, her priest began wrestling with her on the floor, roughhousing so insistently that her clothing became undone. When she was 17, she said, another priest began to kiss and fondle her in a chapel, and later other priests used their spiritual influence to seduce her into full-fledged sex.- By SAM DILLON, The New York Times - June 14, 2002

The Rev. Robert E. Kelley admitted in a sworn deposition that he sexually molested “50 to 100” young girls while he was an associate pastor to St. Cecilia's parish in Leominster, Massachusetts, from 1976 to 1983.- Worcester Telegram, May 11, 2002

and DOZENS more:

http://snaparch.com/female_victims/female_vic...

Recently in the news:

He is accused of seven counts of lewd and lascivious acts with a teenage GIRLS over a two-year span — starting when she was 14 — in Sacramento and Shasta counties, according to the criminal complaint.

http://www.redding.com/news/2012/jun/07/trio-...

Until 2002, Harkins was a Catholic priest working at churches across South Jersey. But the Diocese of Camden removed him from ministry because it found he sexually abused two young GIRLS. Now, in a new lawsuit, a third woman is claiming she also is one of Harkins’ victims.

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2012/05/24/i...

A Roman Catholic priest who served parishioners in Woodland and Redding has admitted to sexually molesting a teenage GIRL, according to the Sacramento County District Attorney’s Office

http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2012/01/05/da-...
ELH

Portland, OR

#147693 Jun 28, 2012
commonpeeps wrote:
<quoted text>That's the reason you silly little bitches are such losers. Any thing you don't agree with or don't like you call bigoted or incorrect. Your own bigoted uneducated opinions are showing. Until you have some kind of degree in ANY field (other than perverted sex) you're just a dumb fool.
Actually commonpee, I disagree with lots of things that aren't actually bigoted or even considered incorrect.

And I do have a DEGREE, actually two advanced degrees (including a doctorate from Stanford) and not just in ANY FIELD.In fact I have testified at over 50 molestation cases.. And in all but TWO of them the perpetrator was a WHITE, HETEROSEXUAL, MALE.

I can also back up everything I have ever posted her with irrefutably EVIDENCE. so looks like the only fools here are those of you who posts links to disproved and disreputable BULLSHIT and then have a hysterical name calling hissy fit when you are exposed as the hatemonger idiots you are.
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#147694 Jun 28, 2012
<quoted text>
Hiya!

I know EXACTLY what Prof Poop is up to, and I get a kick out of watching him try to worm his way out of his lies and hyperbole.
ELH

Portland, OR

#147695 Jun 28, 2012
commonpeeps wrote:
<Any thing you don't agree with or don't like you call bigoted or incorrect.
I only provided the links, its the entire psychological, medical AND statistical researcher communities that say these "study"was bogus bullshit.

PS: You are starting to sound like a desperate sniveling crybaby and your posts here do nothing to further your "cause". Don't YOU have a job or a life or something you need to get back to?
ELH

Portland, OR

#147696 Jun 28, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
I'm here to make sure it's not forgotten.
That's all.
You're here becasue you are a pathetic friendless self hating closet queen desperate for the attention of strangers.

Admitting it would be the FIRST STEP in your recovery.

That's all.
ELH

Portland, OR

#147697 Jun 28, 2012
Funny how you are IGNORING the FACT that 77% of pedophiles are married heterosexual men that go to a Christian church.

Almost as funny as how you use INTERNATIONAL statistics yesterday when that suited you and today you are back to national stats...
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, now tell why -- although only 2-4% of the population -- USA gay males make up 61% of all new HIV cases.
After you tell us what SSM has to do with this nutty off topic obsession? My suspicion is that you HIV+ and pissed.

BTW Chippy, You posts are more scattered and all over the place than usual. Are you off your mends again?
ELH

Portland, OR

#147698 Jun 28, 2012
Oh dear..I have negitive judgements...Looks like "common pee" is lurking AND pissed that the truth sucks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spring Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay teens (May '13) 52 min Josh 59
Ron Fleishman is the World's Most Colorful Digi... 16 hr Beyond Compare 48
Ron Fleishman is the World's Most Underrated Ph... (Sep '15) 16 hr Out the Window 365
Comcast is Worse Than You Think Sep 18 Truthfully 30
Too Many Deletions Sep 16 Member 18
News What about that promised 30-minute wait time? Sep 16 anotherview2 1
Bing is a Terrible Search Engine Sep 16 glasspilot 25

Spring Valley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Spring Valley Mortgages