Man dies after fight

There are 9 comments on the SignOnSanDiego.com story from Sep 8, 2009, titled Man dies after fight. In it, SignOnSanDiego.com reports that:

SAN DIEGO a ' Sheriff's homicide detectives are investigating the death of a man who died at a hospital Sunday after being involved in an altercation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SignOnSanDiego.com.

jesse hurlbert

Show Low, AZ

#1 Sep 9, 2009
wow ive known him and his son for a long time and i know he dosent use meth and i know hes not suped enouf to carry a gun and its not his fault people like to start fights with him and if thay want ass whoopen from him thay deserve it
Rosie ODonnell

San Diego, CA

#2 Sep 9, 2009
Jesse are you talking about Richard Dean Neff, is he the father or son (or neither)? What I know for certain is Richard Dean Neff has NUMEROUS felony convictions and NUMEROUS domestic violence charges filed against him and apparently NUMEROUS illegitimate children. This guy, at least, sounds like a swell dude, by any chance do you know if he's single? hahahahaha
ice queenie

Tokyo, Japan

#3 Sep 12, 2009
on my lol
stacy

Mckinney, TX

#4 Sep 13, 2009
jesse hurlbert wrote:
wow ive known him and his son for a long time and i know he dosent use meth and i know hes not suped enouf to carry a gun and its not his fault people like to start fights with him and if thay want ass whoopen from him thay deserve it
Just to let you know that my brother ronnie did not start any fight with your friend - he was asleep on the couch-tired from work, suffering from the effects of Interferon and Ribavarin treatment, sick from chemotherapy and still went to work everyday - your friend saw someone weak and thought he would beat him up for fun - he MURDERED my brother and deserves to get what he deserves. So if you really think he deserved what he got them your just as bad as Neff
stacy

Mckinney, TX

#5 Sep 13, 2009
I love and miss my brother and I wish I could be with my family at this time of sadness.
sunny

San Diego, CA

#6 Sep 15, 2009
jesse hurlbert wrote:
you have to be joking everyone knows your a lier now
lynn

San Diego, CA

#7 Sep 15, 2009
jesse H. It's obvious you must know Richard well because your to afraid to tell the truth. Better then lieing just say nothing. I think that the Autopsy report should be shared so that we can know the real truth and not accuse richard until we have all the facts
dankster

San Diego, CA

#9 Sep 23, 2009
who is stretch
Monte Vista 1981

United States

#10 Jan 12, 2010
I wonder if this is the same crew we use to buy dope from on Don Pico off of Avocado? I lived on San Carlos Dr.

Surfside City,South Carolina

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spring Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Surenos gang member gets new trial date (Aug '08) 6 hr keleni 283
Mountain View Music Thread 9 hr Musikologist 1
News CHP Officers Murdered My Son: Father (Dec '12) 10 hr Bystander 4
Missing Person 14 hr Pauline Herrin 1
knickers Sat SarahSarahsarah 3
knickers Fri SarahSarahsarah 1
Poll SUSTAINABLE JOBs/new Business Creations IN Agri... Apr 30 Un agenda 21 and ... 5
More from around the web

Spring Valley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]