Pregnant Woman, Officers Hurt In Crashes

Full story: NBC San Diego

A police pursuit overnight ended in a pair of crashes that send a woman, a deputy and two California Highway Patrol officers to the hospital.
Comments
21 - 24 of 24 Comments Last updated Aug 29, 2011
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
low standards

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2008

Becky wrote:
I laughed at "Over Here" and "Low Standards" posts. They were being totally sarcastic, weren't they? I mean when you say "I suppose you've never driven drunk while pregnant?" that has GOT to be a joke, right? Nobody is that effin' stupid, are they? I am 33 weeks pregnant and NO, I have never been drunk, let alone, driven a stolen car drunk, while pregnant or EVER for that matter! I hope this dumb ****'s baby is OK and is immediately taken from her and placed somewhere safe.
My part of it was (sarcasm) and I'm sure "over here" was as well. I'm responding to those out there who've defended driving while intoxicated and have seen more than a few posts'
in support of "taking away my personal freedom of driving while intoxicated"....no kidding, sad but true. There's a cause for everyone as stupid as it may be.
paul felenczak

Beaumont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2008

Peacer wrote:
<quoted text>
exactly, but that's also the argument for abortion. the child shouldn't have to suffer such a horrible life.
I don't understand. Can we now predict the future?
Dddd

Eden Prairie, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2008

Bob wrote:
Great, pregnant AND drunk, what a wonderful combination. Now the state taxpayers will have to pick up the tab for her pregnancy while she most certainly will be in prison, plus an added bonus that the baby may be born with FAS.
Bob, We were probably all gonna have to pick the tab up for that little gem of a woman. I'm sure she's unwed as well as unemployed.

That's nice work there....
Paco Chavez

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2011

She was afraid of her gang member boyfriends!They are against losing their future hombrecillo gang members!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Spring Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr RiccardoFire 200,591
Ron Fleishman is the World's Most Underrated Ph... 9 hr Kathrin Walther 5
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 23 hr Bee Keepers 4,977
Legalize COCKFIGHTING in AGRI ZONINGS to fund p... (Mar '13) 23 hr EQUAL RIGHTS 46
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Wed facts faced 15,929
Border Agents Make Zero-Tolerance Zone (Aug '06) Wed guest 48
comment Tue Just Thinking 13

Search the Spring Valley Forum:
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for San Diego County was issued at August 21 at 1:47AM PDT

•••
•••
•••

Spring Valley Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Spring Valley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Spring Valley News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Spring Valley