Pregnant Woman, Officers Hurt In Crashes

Pregnant Woman, Officers Hurt In Crashes

There are 24 comments on the NBC San Diego story from Sep 10, 2008, titled Pregnant Woman, Officers Hurt In Crashes. In it, NBC San Diego reports that:

A police pursuit overnight ended in a pair of crashes that send a woman, a deputy and two California Highway Patrol officers to the hospital.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC San Diego.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
low standards

San Diego, CA

#22 Sep 11, 2008
Becky wrote:
I laughed at "Over Here" and "Low Standards" posts. They were being totally sarcastic, weren't they? I mean when you say "I suppose you've never driven drunk while pregnant?" that has GOT to be a joke, right? Nobody is that effin' stupid, are they? I am 33 weeks pregnant and NO, I have never been drunk, let alone, driven a stolen car drunk, while pregnant or EVER for that matter! I hope this dumb ****'s baby is OK and is immediately taken from her and placed somewhere safe.
My part of it was (sarcasm) and I'm sure "over here" was as well. I'm responding to those out there who've defended driving while intoxicated and have seen more than a few posts'
in support of "taking away my personal freedom of driving while intoxicated" kidding, sad but true. There's a cause for everyone as stupid as it may be.
paul felenczak

Maywood, CA

#23 Sep 11, 2008
Peacer wrote:
<quoted text>
exactly, but that's also the argument for abortion. the child shouldn't have to suffer such a horrible life.
I don't understand. Can we now predict the future?

Eden Prairie, MN

#24 Sep 11, 2008
Bob wrote:
Great, pregnant AND drunk, what a wonderful combination. Now the state taxpayers will have to pick up the tab for her pregnancy while she most certainly will be in prison, plus an added bonus that the baby may be born with FAS.
Bob, We were probably all gonna have to pick the tab up for that little gem of a woman. I'm sure she's unwed as well as unemployed.

That's nice work there....
Paco Chavez

United States

#25 Aug 29, 2011
She was afraid of her gang member boyfriends!They are against losing their future hombrecillo gang members!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spring Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Facebook vs Twitter 9 hr JointBook 124
Ron Fleishman is the World's Most Underrated Ph... (Sep '15) 9 hr Unique Romance 462
Ron Fleishman is the World's Most Colorful Digi... (Aug '17) 9 hr Unique Romance 180
Amazon Kindle barring for censorship selling to... Sun Anellie 1
News 'Undocumented' but inspiring (Nov '12) Sun ONLYONETERM 139
News Former pastor John Bishop arrested in California Mar 14 Rob walker 4
Single parent looking for a rental home. Mar 12 Looking for Rental 1

Spring Valley Jobs

Personal Finance

Spring Valley Mortgages