Pregnant Woman, Officers Hurt In Crashes

Full story: NBC San Diego

A police pursuit overnight ended in a pair of crashes that send a woman, a deputy and two California Highway Patrol officers to the hospital.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of24
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Bob

Carlsbad, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Sep 10, 2008
 
Great, pregnant AND drunk, what a wonderful combination. Now the state taxpayers will have to pick up the tab for her pregnancy while she most certainly will be in prison, plus an added bonus that the baby may be born with FAS.
Over Here

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Sep 10, 2008
 

Judged:

3

1

1

what gives you the right to exercise judgment? I suppose you've never driven drunk while pregnant? why don't you come off your pedestal? I knew this women and therefore you don't have the right to an opinion.
low standards

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Sep 10, 2008
 
Over Here wrote:
what gives you the right to exercise judgment? I suppose you've never driven drunk while pregnant? why don't you come off your pedestal? I knew this women and therefore you don't have the right to an opinion.
Driving a stolen car while drunk & pregnant, no big deal. I didn't know this woman but I hope everyone will lay off her because all she did was drive & then crash a stolen car during a chase while she was pregnant....injuring three officers.
Michelle

El Cajon, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Sep 10, 2008
 
Of course I have not drive drunk while pregnant! Duhh! Knowing this woman does not excuse her from following state law and common sense. How about you come down off of your pedestal?
fine

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Sep 10, 2008
 
Over Here wrote:
what gives you the right to exercise judgment? I suppose you've never driven drunk while pregnant? why don't you come off your pedestal? I knew this women and therefore you don't have the right to an opinion.
What are you talking about so what if we don't know the drunk we still have a right to our opinion who do you think your are to say that
OH Michelle how could you

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Sep 10, 2008
 
Michelle, let me get this straight because you know this "possibly" drunk AND pregnant woman who chose to go on a police pursuit (as opposed to pulling the *&^% over, what else could she have been hiding one can only assume) hurting 3 officers endangering her unborn child and other officers, as well as innocent people who may have been traveling on the roads....we can't give our opinion? WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? Maybe you should come off the pedestals that you speak of!!!
GIVE ME A BREAK!!! The nerve of some folks!!! I hope this woman you know receives proper punishment...this was outright irresponsible, we don't need people like this in our communities!!
What

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Sep 10, 2008
 
Over Here, I am always amazed at the stupid people on here. Itís my opinion that you should just shut the hell up! I am sorry your friend is such a piece of trash and I am sorry you're such a damn moron.
abc

West Hills, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Sep 10, 2008
 
why can't the police lay off the chase. they have all the resources for backup, like eyes in the sky and police station everywhere. i guess when it comes to high speed chases in California, CHP and local police are high. they need more training on to pursue and work with systems that they're being pay for.
rightnow

Redmond, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Sep 10, 2008
 
thats smart lets be under The under the influence and preggos and crash out car. freakin idiot!!!
Bob

Carlsbad, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Sep 10, 2008
 
Over there thinks he/she is somehow special because he/she knows this person. Unreal. You are the company you keep. Over there thinks
that causing this much misery is this womans right and addressing her actions is not ours. Over there should be over there in China.
WiseGuy

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Sep 10, 2008
 
Over Here wrote:
what gives you the right to exercise judgment? I suppose you've never driven drunk while pregnant? why don't you come off your pedestal? I knew this women and therefore you don't have the right to an opinion.
Yeah right, by all means let's give this drunk pregnant in a stolen vehicle failing to yield (aka, pull over and stop) to the police thus seriously injuring the officers, herself and her UN-BORN BABY the benefit of the doubt.
Boomer

La Jolla, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Sep 10, 2008
 
With a name like Mercado...we live too $%#*&! close to the border. Just deport her a$$ and lets get on with our lives.
Becky

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Sep 10, 2008
 
I laughed at "Over Here" and "Low Standards" posts. They were being totally sarcastic, weren't they? I mean when you say "I suppose you've never driven drunk while pregnant?" that has GOT to be a joke, right? Nobody is that effin' stupid, are they? I am 33 weeks pregnant and NO, I have never been drunk, let alone, driven a stolen car drunk, while pregnant or EVER for that matter! I hope this dumb bitch's baby is OK and is immediately taken from her and placed somewhere safe.
huhh

San Ramon, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Sep 10, 2008
 
What wrote:
Over Here, I am always amazed at the stupid people on here. Itís my opinion that you should just shut the hell up! I am sorry your friend is such a piece of trash and I am sorry you're such a damn moron.
I think that was sarcasm Hun
paul felenczak

Beaumont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Sep 10, 2008
 
huhh wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that was sarcasm Hun
I think it was stupid ... Hun.
A Mom

Poway, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Sep 10, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

Y'all got it wrong, "Over Here" is the Baby Daddy. They were looking for a way to pay for the birthing of the baby. By getting arrested, problem solved! Have the baby in lock up, we tax payers get the bill!
Juice

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Sep 10, 2008
 
Over Here you forgot that it is sexist to criticize a woman or anything she does. Or maybe just a woman with lipstick I don't know was she wearing lipstick check the police camera? Either way she didn't abort the kid so she is above criticism. In fact, if you don't have at least five kids, you all need to get off your pedestals and go make more before you're to be taken seriously in this country.
Heckler

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Sep 10, 2008
 
I think this is a good case for abortion. No way in this world should someone like this be allowed to have children.
paul felenczak

Beaumont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Sep 11, 2008
 
Heckler wrote:
I think this is a good case for abortion. No way in this world should someone like this be allowed to have children.
Don't punish the child for the crimes of the mother.
Peacer

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Sep 11, 2008
 
paul felenczak wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't punish the child for the crimes of the mother.
exactly, but that's also the argument for abortion. the child shouldn't have to suffer such a horrible life.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of24
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Spring Valley Discussions

Search the Spring Valley Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 1 hr Decide what 4,837
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr Republican idiots 200,196
Experimental Aircraft Association (Jun '13) 5 hr Steve Adleson 4
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 5 hr 21 and over 15,909
Gay teen in Chula Vista (Feb '13) Wed Jihn 63
horny guy wanting to chat (Jan '12) Wed Serenity 12
ghost train? (Mar '08) Tue Daniel 52
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for San Diego County was issued at July 10 at 8:59PM PDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Spring Valley Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Spring Valley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Spring Valley News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Spring Valley
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••