Green Flash Over Spring Valley

Green Flash Over Spring Valley

Posted in the Spring Valley Forum

Sindy

San Diego, CA

#1 Apr 3, 2011
Hello,

Did anybody see the green flash over Spring Valley last night? When it happnened all the power in the area when out for a few seconds.

Thanks,

Sindy
Mary Marchan

San Diego, CA

#2 Apr 3, 2011
Yeah, me and my girlfriend and a couple of my friends were looking for our dog last night on helix street, and we saw the green flash behind the mountain...like around monte vista. weiiiirrrd. do you know what it was? it was noiseless also.
SV-SINCE71

San Diego, CA

#3 Apr 3, 2011
I live on Austin and I saw it too! NO CLUE what it was. Strange....
Sindy

San Diego, CA

#4 Apr 7, 2011
Yeah it was really wierd. I was at a party with my friends and they were making fun of me for believing in UFO's just an hour before it appeard. Everyone was outside when it happened and they all saw it too. VINDICATION!!!!!
NO2METH

Santee, CA

#5 Apr 7, 2011
Looks like the tweakers in Spring Valley were hitting the
pipe pretty hard, Sunday the third.
Sindy

San Diego, CA

#6 Apr 19, 2011
Just so you know, I DON'T DO DOPE!! Just because I live in Spring Valley doesn't make me a freaken tweaker!!!!!!!!!!
Jim

Santee, CA

#7 Apr 20, 2011
I deliver newspapers every morning in El Cajon and saw a huge green flash toward Santee one morning. I wondered, "What the **** was that?! It is for real but have not seen it again. It was an exteemly bright, very powerful flash, also with no sound.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spring Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ron Fleishman is the World's Most Colorful Digi... Dec 9 Anarchy 124
Ron Fleishman is the World's Most Underrated Ph... (Sep '15) Dec 9 Anarchy 419
News MVHS teacher arrested for sending lewd texts to... Dec 9 Tweeted Out 3
Comcast is Worse Than You Think (Jun '17) Dec 8 Twitter Rot 64
Bing is a Terrible Search Engine Dec 7 whitenigrs are funny 28
Awful humming/thrumming sound in the middle of ... (Jun '12) Dec 2 MtViewNeighbor 39
Where to throw my kids birthday parties? Nov 12 Concur 2

Spring Valley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Spring Valley Mortgages